100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 3/26/2015 1:50:00 PM

This stuff smells soooo good! I actually thought someone was baking cookies in my house. I was hoping this would be my holy grail but sadly it wasnt. I normally use clinique and wanted to get away from all chemicals and bad stuff. This was good for a few days and then the irritation started. My eyelids were sooo red and burned. I had to take it back.

on 1/16/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this quite a bit. Coupled with oil cleansing it gives enough moisture. It does de puff my eyes if they aren't crazy bad and lessen dark circles. I've used many high end and grocery store brands and have never experienced a product do what it claims aside from moisturizing, so any results are good enough for me.

on 11/11/2014 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i don't usually care much for separate eye creams. my main eye problems are not a lack of moisture around the area. my big problems are puffiness (eased with a gel mask typically) and dark circles (had 'em since i was a little girl. no cream is gonna fix this! best i can do is sleep a lot and invest in concealer.)

anyhow, i bought this one b/c i was intrigued with the reviews and interested in what kinds of effects it would have on my puffiness. it works /okay/. not as well as applying as cool gel mask does, but it works a little. it's also quite moisturizing. the pump is ridiculous, though, and ejects wayyyy too much product resulting in a waste.

the texture is great, but it smells a little too strongly of cocoa (oddly not of coffee, which is what you'd expect, right?) i really don't like a strong cocoa butter smell, but that's what it smells like. the smell dissipates quickly, though, so it's not a huge deal. essentially, i put this stuff on my eyes in the morning when i remember to. i can never really tell a huge difference, though! it is quite moisturizing, but i don't have many problems with eye area dryness.

i'd give this like a 3.5 if i could, but unfortunately MUA doesn't allow for half-lippie scores.

on 11/8/2014 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This product is just meh. The opening of the tube is too large so you tend to get too much product if you're not careful. It smells really good (like coffee and cocoa) and it is thick (but not too thick as it will sink in quickly) but I don't really notice the de-puffing effect I get with MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. It will take me forever and a day to go through my tube, but I will not repurchase it.

Love the smell (cookies?). Nice amount of moisture for me. It takes a little while to sink in, so i don't do makeup for a few minutes. Supercute packaging and it only takes a tiny amount to use on each eye area.

on 3/2/2014 11:11:00 AM

This eye cream is very moisturizing without being greasy. It is similar to Ole Henriksen's Fresh Start Eye Cream in terms of the texture and moisturizing properties (but is only about half the price). I think this is a very modestly priced eye cream that gives a lot of bang for your buck. I cannot say for sure if this diminishes dark circles, but it definitely freshens up the undereye area without drawing attention to fine lines or imperfections. I also really enjoy the smell. I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/23/2014 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was OK as an eye cream, and I liked the pump packaging. However, the smell is very strong: it was like I spilled a hazelnut latte all over my face (even though I put just a dab under my eyes). I don't like highly scented products on my face so I might use this up, diluted with unscented lotion, for my body.

on 1/6/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't use this myself, I got a free sample packet and gave it to my husband to use. He uses a vit c cream on his face after he shaves and ran out, so I said "here use this for now.." Few weeks later his Vit C cream arrived but he wanted me to order more of this. He loves it. He loves the smell and he has some darkness under his eyes and felt it looked better, so far. I found a tube they sent me a while ago as a sample and gave that to him too.. He is sales(and part company owner) and looking good is part of the job... Will update..

on 1/2/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I GOT A RASH from this product. I was given a sample from their store at Santana Row and I was so excited to use it right away. The next day, my eyelids were RED and puffy!!!!

on 12/21/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This works amazing! I dont have any problem with puffiness but I do have dark circles. After one night, I can see the big different. My eyes looks brighter. The only thing I hate is that I always have to purchase it in 15ml because the pump is rubbish. Other than that, this is an amazing product

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated 100 Percent Pure Products