100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

I've been using it for few months.It smells so good, but unfortunately it did nothing for my dark circles.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like many others here I received this as a Birchbox sample but I will most definitely repurchase on my own when it runs out - which won't be any time soon because despite months of use their is still tons of product left in my 0.3 fl oz sample! So for 11ish dollars CA to repurchase I defnitely will. The smell is divine, like a delicious vanilla latte with whipped cream... this alone relaxes me at the end of the day, encouraging me too remember to apply it. You also only need the tiniest dollop of product! I wouldn't say the results are dramatic, but the cream definitely cools my undereye area and reduces puffinness. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out.

Got the 0.3 of an ounce tube for $10. Pricey yes, but inexpensive compared to most eye creams. This is my second eye treatment that I have tried. It's been about six weeks and I have seen no change in the darkness of my undereye skin. This cream smells amazing, like vanilla French toast, and it doesn't irritate skin or eyes at all. While it may add a small bit of moisture to the eye area, it doesn't really do anything to treat undereye circles or puffiness. I will finish using it because it's not hurting anything and it does smell great, but I'm still on the hunt for an effective yet inexpensive eye treatment.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I am mostly in love with the yummy baked goods scent this has. Does it actually work on wrinkles and dark circles, for me so far it does, but it's not a dramatic effect like what you'd get with the much more expensive Sulwhasoo ginseng eye cream. The price is cheap, it moisturizes well, and I don't break out from it. So it's a definite repurchase for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am surprised that this doesn't have better reviews.

Like some others here, I received a tube of this from Birchbox.

I love the yummy fragrance. It actually makes me enjoy the ritual of applying eye cream, so I use it more than other eye creams.

My main problem with eye creams is that they usually make my eyes puffy, but this doesn't.

I see some of the negative reviews were related to irritation. Although I tend to have sensitive skin, this doesn't irritate me at all.

I have never re-purchased any eye cream. This might be the first!

I received this as a sample at a Birch Box party and I'm completely in love. It smells like freshly baked vanilla waffle cones. A very tiny drop will do your entire eye and I can confirm that it is both hydrating and firming. I wear it under my day cream before I put my bb cream on and my eyes definitely look smoother and more perked up. It's not greasy or oily and absorbs into your skin immediately. Also, did I mention that it smells like freshly baked vanilla waffle cones??

This stuff smells amazing, but unfortunately after the first application, I got a severe rash under both of my eyes that has lasted for a few days. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin in trying this stuff out!!

This eye cream is the best, Iv'ed used many high end products in the past, and by far this is wonderful, I like that it is from a reputable company, 100% Pure, that its packed with caffeine, it really does a great job with undereye bags and brightening, no shimmer though, which I like and as a bonus has is lightly scented with vanilla, i just love it, When I purchased it I chose the smaller size, which last a long time.

This stuff smells soooo good! I actually thought someone was baking cookies in my house. I was hoping this would be my holy grail but sadly it wasnt. I normally use clinique and wanted to get away from all chemicals and bad stuff. This was good for a few days and then the irritation started. My eyelids were sooo red and burned. I had to take it back.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this quite a bit. Coupled with oil cleansing it gives enough moisture. It does de puff my eyes if they aren't crazy bad and lessen dark circles. I've used many high end and grocery store brands and have never experienced a product do what it claims aside from moisturizing, so any results are good enough for me.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated 100 Percent Pure Products