July 31, 2014 | 1939 users online

Skincare - Face - Trilogy - Rosehip Oil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading all these amazing reviews and it seemed to work at first.
Usually I stay away from oils because my skin is not really able to absorb it. It tends to sit on top of the skin, but this seemed to work a little better than other face oils that I have tried.

However recently my skin was extremely dry to the point that none of my skin care products woked, including the Rosehip Oil. Especially the area under my eyes and cheeks were so dry that whenever I smiled I had these temporary wrinkles and it made me feel really self conscious.

I switched to Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Antioxidant Concentrate and Skin Recovery Treatment Mask and my skin is pretty much back to normal, which have proven long-term benefits for the skin unlike the rosehip oil.

I won't be purchasing the Rosehip Oil again.

As an amazing alternative I recommend the Paula's Choice Antioxidant Concentrate that are available for different skin types.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Ljbailey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this after reading rave reviews in the media, I really wanted this to be my new miracle oil but sadly makes me breakout over night in pimples on my forehead and chin area. I much prefer coconut oil and so will be giving the rosehip oil away :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Sabz13

I've been using this for the red marks left behind from acne and for the scars. I've used this for 5 days so far, twice a day morning and night. Just 2 drops all over the face. You can hardly tell it's on your face.
It makes your skin feel so soft instantly. I have started to notice that the red marks have been getting lighter since starting to use this. The new scars on my face look like they're starting to heal already. Already I am in love with this product. Hopefully in a few weeks time I'll be able to notice a big difference. So far very impressed with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Kasia_S

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this oil for years, it's a great basic product that is one of my staples. I use it every night and the bottle lasts quite long, even though I use quite a lot of drops since I also use it on my neck. Anyway, the oil sinks in well into my skin and gives me a moisturized, smooth skin that feels nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by saliu

Great product, meant to be good for scars, uneven skin tones and wrinkles. I myself am just using it as a evening moisturizer once every couple of nights, and it is very hydrating although the smell is not very pleasant. No oily/ cloggy feel once rubbed into the skin. Price is not too bad, one bottle lasts me about 3-6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by daniheo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is fantastic! I have always been hesitant of using oils in case my skin becomes more oily, but this absorbs to my skin fast. I put it before I go to sleep at night, I wake up and my skin is amazing. I put it before I put my make up let it absorb as a moisturizer and when I take it off at night my skin still feels good. Ever since using this my skin has a radiant glow and has less white heads and imperfections now. I would and have definitely recommended this to all my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin background. Moderate but chronic acne for over 12 years. Severely and relentlessly oily t-zone, the perimeters of my face and mouth would dry out whenever I used a foaming, alcohol or clay cleanser. Insane amounts of stubborn returning blackheads, comedones and every day I was dealing with new, greasy and swollen inflamed pores rapidly emerging.
I was a skin nazi, and used only noncomedogenic items, ate clean, avoided topical oils like the plague and yet everything was getting worse. I didn't even own a foundation because anything that sat on my skin seemed to block pores.

I went to an amazing derm who put me on trimethoprim and differin .1%, started using md formulations aha 12% cleanser. In a month - - everything had gone, visual evidence of the past 12 years of suffering totally absent. I was delighted. However, the only moisturiser I had ever found to not break me out, clean & clear oil-free, wasn't doing the job and I needed something to penetrate the skin and plump it back out. Terrified, I read reviews on here and took the plunge. When every balm cleanser and even oil-free products had caused instant acne, did I reallly want to introduce an oil, after finally finding a HG semi-routine?

this is AMAZING. I'm so glad I took a leap of faith. I used it every night within a half hour of applying the differin; it's never done anything other than prevent peeling, dryness and make me Glow. I've just started using some in the morning after applying my Persagel 10 because I feel so comfortable wearing it. I'll have to wait and see how the morning application goes as I'm moving into summer now and don't want an even more greasy t-zone, but one thing's for sure, I will never be without this, the differin or aha cleanser.

Oily, congested acne-prone folks, if you're treating your issues with drying, peeling agents, this will be your saviour.

Oh, and it's done Wonders for 3 leftover acne scars. The bottle lasts for ever, and the dark bottle helps prevent breakdown and rancidity. I stash it in my bedside drawer to protect it from light.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by su

This is amazing, I've been used it for many years. Rosehip oil's potent natural actives make it highly effective for scars and stretch marks and other skin concerns including dehydrated and ageing skin. It makes my skin glow. I use it all over my face, around my eyes and neck, mostly as a night treatment. Sometimes I mix some drops of it with my day creme. It's a saver for wintertime. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Really brightened my skin and I think it made the lines in my forehead less visible. The consistency is oily (obviously), thick and it has a distinct smell but I enjoyed using it. Will probably repurchase in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by julz22

I bought this to be something to brighten my skin and reduce my dark acne marks its definitely makes my skin glow and I guess with the marks its gonna have to be a patient thing but slowly slowy I think its working unless u can afford laser on the marks I do belive this is a good more natural alternative