December 20, 2014 | 1517 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Makeupalleyuser94

I've been using this product, so far, for three day now, and I'm already noticing a slight difference! I have never used a self-tanning product before, but this one caught my eye because it is gradual and I love Jergens. I wanted the most natural-looking results, so I bought the fair to medium shade, since that is my natural skin tone. It feels like any other body lotion and does not have an immediate tint. Some reviewers complain of the smell, but it doesn't bother me at all. The main difference I notice is the great color it gives me; as if I spent the day at the beach or something, even though my skin is rarely exposed to the sun. I do use it all over my body, since the main place I needed color was my chest and neck, along with the Jergens Natural Glow especially made for the face. I think that once I reach my optimal color, I will use it every other day, rather than daily. I am very careful about blending very well because I have read that some reviewers noticed a bit of blotchiness, but I haven't so far. I'm happy and I'll keep you updated! Also, here's a link for some helpful tips: https://www.jergens.com/products/natural-glow/glow-tips-for-daily-moisturizer.aspx

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mkr7654321

i remember i used this in middle school and i turned orange. i would rather be pale than be the color this stuff turns me. it also has a horrible smell. i would also rather be pale than smell like this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I used this product this summer and I really loved it. With repeated application, it really does give you a nice summer glow. It does take several applications to get a really good tan. It doesn't streak and also doesn't give you an unsightly orange tint. It lasted me a long time and I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not sure if I'm in the right place but I have the Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days To Glow in shade Medium/Tan. I do see a difference quicker than I do with the "regular" version. It's gradual but not so gradual. It is very thick so I only apply this at night, after the gym and my shower. I'm up for a couple more hours so it has time to absorb. I hate anything greasy feeling under jeans, etc. so I only wear this at night when I can just wear a tee shirt around the house and let it absorb well into my legs. Smells good to me. I would buy it again when I run out of self tanners but I'm working on my summer stock, trying to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by LadyRaven77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am black with really pretty tan colored skin in the summer, but the winter I can get pale and ashy. I started using this product last winter to help combat the gray ashy color I get living up here in the cold north. As soon as the temperatures fall below 60 degrees, I apply this product for 3 days at the start of the week and my summer glow lasts over 2 weeks. The smell is odd, so I apply at night. It also makes a great moisturizer. Just had to write a review for other women like me who deal with this problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by brookieeeb123

LOVE LOVE LOVE , I will never be pale again! I am a natural redhead, freckles and all! This stuff is amazing. A huge difference after one application! I got the firming kind but that's not really what I'm after, just the tan! And it's amazing! Its difficult to get it exactly even and covering everywhere but with time and practice I'm sure anyone can get it down. I will definitely continue to buy this! I made an account on here just to write a review on this product! And the smell is good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by steviescribbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Everyone thinks I'm tanning or laying out in the sun all day, but seriously all I'm doing is putting this on after every shower. I'm very fair skinned so sun tanning only burns me. This product gives me an even, brown glow. My Boyfriend also complements how soft it makes my skin :) they also recently changed the scent, which is a huge improvement!

The key to getting an even aplication is to start from the feet and work your way up the body, going easy on the knees and elbows, and REALLY work it in! keep rubbing it in until its getting dry and tugging on your skin. I also think this helps with the FIRMING aspect.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product made my skin turn orange. it was streaky and very unnatural looking. i am always looking for an easier way to tan. but now i guess i should just go back to the sun.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in the darker "medium to tan" formula. I also purchased it in the new pump bottle. This is great for beginners or those who hate to fuss with the prep involved with selfless tanners.
The smell is just fine to me but this is supposedly a newer formula.
Before my first application, I waxed my legs and exfoliated my knees and feet with a loofah in the shower, then I applied this until it was worked in well. It took about three applications to get the color I wanted to achieve (no more glow in the dark but not a Brazilian beauty). After two weeks, I waxed and exfoliated again. This pulled most of the color off. I went ahead and applied two times and got the color I wanted.
The formula is very forgiving. My knees and feet/ankles had some blotchiness after the 2nd application. It was easily removed with body wash and a shower puff.
If you are looking for the big guns though, this ain't it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Cooper77

I bought this in the foaming daily moisturizer and love it. I'm fair, so I bought the fair to medium colour. It applies easily and not orange at all. I'm on day 4 of use and I look nicely tanned. I'm going to buy the medium to dark next time. This is by far the best self tanning lotion out there for the money.