April 19, 2014 | 886 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Loiskhuang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Been using self tanners for over 6 years and I always come back to Jergens. Tried many higher end products including St Tropez, Vita Liberata, Million Dollar Tan, Glow Fusion, Fake Bake, and Lorac and results from Jergens are similar, if not better. Personally I prefer a non-instant tan as opposed to instant because it is easier to work with/am less likely to mess up. Jergens goes on transparent and within a couple hours you develop a slight glow. Within 5 days of use, I can build up a pretty dark tan that looks natural. The tan usually lasts me about 1-2 weeks depending on how often I reapply once I reach the level of darkness I like. The smell is hard to avoid with any self tanner because it's just the natural smell of the reaction happening against your skin to actually create the tan. Jergens also makes an "Express" version to get a darker tan faster but from personal experience it takes about the same time. You can apply twice daily with the normal one and build up a dark tan within 3 days. Overall, this is a good product for first timers or people that regularly fake-tan. Worth the $10!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think it is quiet subtle and apply easily without streaks but it just smells horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used this product year after year and it's always been good to me. I'm super pale and I love how I can easily control how tan I get with this product. It's not orange at all, so it works well with my skin. With one application, I'm glowy, but with more, I'm left with a natural looking tan and I don't look over done or fake. I don't really have anything positive or negative to say about the scent, it does have a smell, but not one that bothers me. If anything, I've grown to like the smell because it reminds me of summer! I've tried tons of self tanners in my quest to get rid of my pale skin in the summer, and this one is simply the best. It's easy to find and cheap, so I'd definitely give it a try, especially for pale girls. I love how I can apply it for 3 days straight, ease off for a couple days, and then enhance it again with another application. It's easy to make sure I don't look fake, which is one of my biggest concerns with self tanners.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Teen84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok girls... It works giving you some beautiful tan color! .. Just don't use it like your only moisturizing creme!!!.. Be sure to use another good body creme because this one does NOT moisture enough!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmoses15

This is perfect for during the summer over a natural tan. This lotion is light and not orangey! Its perfect for building color with out streaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTsai

This product is not bad for the low value. I used some more expensive brands before and I think the results are similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Best Tanner ever I have it in Fair to Medium ... No more me tanning outside in the sun for hours . With one application it gives me a nice sun kissed glow . In two days it gives me a really nice tan like if I spent hours at the beach . I apply it twice a day . it last 3 days and then goes away but if you apply every single day then it last a week ... I will buy this product for the rest of my life :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by tatumparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've gone through at least four bottles of the light to medium, it's the best fake tan I've found. Around prom time, I use it every night and sleep in it. After a few weeks, I have a perfect light tan. I also use the face tan lotion as it doesn't break me out. It's also pretty cheap. I love both products!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Rawlins1

I haven't bought a bottle of this in over a year. In fact, the bottle I did buy still has most of the product in it and remains in my vanity. I really like the color this gives me, but I can not take the smell. I actually got it out the other day and used it, but the smell was so bad that I started feeling faint and vomited. Definitely not worth being sick for a tan! I remain hopeful that I will find something with even better color and little to no smell!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product. I didn't think it would do much for me, but it did give me a nice "toasty" color, and no streaks or orangeness. I am basically a ghost with freckles, but this product gave me a great natural looking color. I am using the fair of this product. My color did come on gradually, which was nice, and it even looked great on my arms. If you have any uneasiness with sunless tanner, try this product, its not too expensive, and it works well. I will definitely buy this again.