October 22, 2014 | 1293 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by annasupertramp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to love this foundation and used it for several years, but lately I don't really dig it anymore. I don't know whether my skin has changed or what the issue is, but I just don't like the way it feels on my skin anymore, nor how it looks. It's weird in that is really oily but at the same time it also dries me out, and it makes my wrinkles more pronounced. It's also started to itch me all over the face, and it looks more pasty than it used to. My face feels tight and just really uncomfortable. I do have a lot of allergies and chemical sensitivities, so this might be the issue. However, I never did like the smell of this. I guess I will have to shop around for a better one... But I did used to like it a whole lot, so in memory of the better days, I'll give two lippies ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this foundation is really nice i think this foundation doesnt get much attention because it is labeled as an age rewind product which may cause some young people to look away from it the packaging is alright but it lacks a pump which is a hastle but the formula is great so this foundation is medium buildable coverage and has a nice luminous finish with out looking too dewy it definitely is a very healthy look and you look very awake the shade selection isnt the best and it does oxidize a little but this foundations great if you put a lot on it feels quite tacky so id recommend powder but otherwise its fine unlesss you have oily skin there is a little shimmer in this but it isnt at all noticible unless you look for it

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jessak

Pros-
-firming effects on skin
-hydrating, not drying like mineral foundations tend to be
-makes skin look even and beautiful immediately
-the go-to foundation if you are tired looking
-perfect tones for my skin

Cons-
-turns orange once dried
-Takes forever to dry and set
-looks greasey after only an hour or two of use
-looks greasey in photos regardless of wear
-doesn't wear at all (seriously, like an hour and it looks haggard)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

Okay, to make this simple, I'll give a little background on my skin. Sensitive, dehydrated, acne prone. I'm only 21, so wrinkles aren't a problem, I don't have terrible skin, but I still wanted to try out something heavy for that "flawless" look. I'll just list the pro's and cons.

Pros:
Decent Color Match

Cons:
Broke me out
Mask like
Transfers like a mofo
Expensive for a ds foundation
Unsanitary applicator sponge (seriously, what is that shet??)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by viviennepan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I personally love this foundation because:
- great coverage
- doesn't break me out (surprisingly)
- affordable price
- easy to find

Cons:
- Strong chemical smell :(

This is the only foundation I've tried that doesn't break me out. So i really really love this and definitely will recommend to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

This foundation will give you a dewy/glowy finish but still looking natural and with a medium buildable coverage. IF you have an oily face I DO NOT recommend this foundation because it will look oily. I apply it with my elf powder brush and looks great on me. I have normal skin but i do get oily around my t zone. I use this as an everyday foundation . I have no fine lines but still this product makes me skin feel so smooth. I really like it because it feels like it covers and at the same time so lightweight. To control oil i would recommend topping it with a good matte powder. I use Maybelline Staypure ,but Im on the look for a better powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Pinhead11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The key to using this makeup is to put a light application of SPF 15 Olay lotion on first. Then put a little in the palm of one hand and lightly apply to your face. You don't need a lot! This makeup has moderate coverage and will even out your complexion and look good all day. It is great because it does not settle into any fine lines under your eyes (if you have them!) Great for any age, but especially middle-age. The key of course is to match the color to your face color and to apply lightly. I have been wearing this make-up for over 10 years, nothing else comes close, even more expensive brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my go to foundation for years since I was a teenager. The coverage is medium and the lasting power is pretty good. I think this is a great drugstore foundation and good value for money. There are quite a few different shades which is a plus too.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by LoveMakeup4Ever

I got this foundation at my local drugstore and it was about 8-10 dollars. I did not get this for the aging part I just decided to try it because I heard good reviews about it. It is medium coverage but the only problem with my skin is redness. I have no breakouts. Ihave combination skin and this made my face oily without powder. With powder I was a little oily at the end of the day. Other than that I love the coverage and it's very blendable.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by kldunkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product because of the commercials claiming it looks great and the anti-aging properties, as well as the sunscreen. It was the biggest disappointment ever in make-up purchasing. I have so much make-up that I don't use because it is horrible when I get it home and the stores will not take returns on opened product. Now I have one more, the worst of them all, to add to my collection. This product feels like I have bathed my face in baby oil. It rubs off so easily. What a joke. I don't know how this got positive reviews from anyone. I want a refund. I think I will go back to purchasing product that is more expensive..the kind you can try before you buy. It's worth it. Also, it is returnable if I am disappointed when I get it home. It's worth the extra expense to have something I will use than to have more unused product that I wasted money on.