MAC Amplified Creme - Morange

4.3

on 8/26/2015 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This should look ridiculous and I suppose on some people it might but for some bizarre reason it looks great on me and it really shouldn't because I'm pale with pink undertones. It feels creamy on but isn't shiney. It lasts a decent while. It doesn't feather too bad. It's a bold happy pop of color.

on 12/27/2014 10:28:00 PM

I am Asian and fair skinned, and could not resist Mac's Morange lippie! It is so fab! I was afraid the bright orange would make me more yellow, seeing that I have warm undertones, but no. The bright orange color pops and brightens my face. The amplified formula for me is great, does not dry my lips out (though i always use balm or stain before lippie). I am a Morange fan now more than a basic red lippie. :)

on 11/12/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have no idea what I was smoking when I go this. I'm dark skinned i think it looks weird you would definitely need a lip liner.

on 7/22/2014 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Orange is this season's shade so I had to purchase it. You won't find another perfect intense fiery orange like Morange, once you apply it all your face will lit up. It complements warm skin tones and looks amazing with tan and bronzer hues. Having said that, the formula is not that great. Less than average staying power, it disappears in a couple of hours leaving an unpleasant stain of orange behind. I prep my lips before application with primer and a touch of concealer, then apply with a brush, blot, define with a lip liner and reapply. Still I'll have to sneak the little tube in my bag and reapply every other hour to keep the colour vibrant. If you can, try to apply a long lasting coral lipstick before Morange as a base, blot and then finish with a top layer of this amazing colour. It adds longevity and you still get the vibe of Morange.

on 7/6/2014 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lip colour is CRAZY but I love it, it's so fun and young and summery. I tend to use this with a red lip liner and red lipstick to make the red more orange based but I still love the orange lip for summer (even though my mum hates it for some reason). It is yellow based so does make your teeth look slightly more yellow than cool toned lipsticks but what can you expect from an orange lipstick? This lipstick is definitely worth purchasing, it's the perfect bright orange lip and there aren't many cheap dupes for it out there. I love this lipstick and I'll definitely be taking it on holiday with me this year!

on 6/11/2014 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I was obsessed with finding an orange lipstick and after hearing good things, I decided to buy Morange. After trying it on in the store, I was hesistant because in the store, it looked burnt red, but out in the sun, it was definitely orange, so I'm glad I made the right choice.

For me, this color works best over a thin layer of lip balm because it is somewhat drying. I also apply it with a lip brush because I get more pigment that way. The orange color brightens my face and goes well with my skintone. For reference I'm an NC50, and this orange shade is flattering to warm dark skintones.

However, the wear is not as long as my other lipsticks and it does seep into lip lines. It is also not as pigmented as I expected it to be. But the positives(color, fits my skintone) outweigh the negatives for me. It's just not a must-have orange for me due to the formula.

on 6/1/2014 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Daring color to wear! My favorite color has ALWAYS been orange so of course I had to buy this lipstick. Not sure why but daring, bright, eccentric colors have been my favorite. For the ladies out there who are hesitant about wearing bold colors, PLEASE don't be. It's all about confidence!! Yes, people will stare at this lip color but don't let that intimidate you. This color looks amazing on every skin color just make sure to wear subtle eye makeup to make the lipstick pop!

on 3/26/2014 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A beautiful bright orange lipstick. When I bought this lipstick I was adoring Tessa Thompson orange lipstick and this lipstick helps me to achieve her look. However, the formula is awful to my lips, my lips chapped every time after I used this for a day, but my lips is super sensitive tough..

I work at a makeup counter inside of Dillard's (were a smaller Dillard's and we don't have a mac counter) anyways and I was helping a client out and I fell in love head over heels for her lip stick. I love anything with orange!!! It's just my preferred color range! I drove an hr + to mac so I could get my hands on this beauty! I have to say that the lip stick is creamy and smells delightful! Out of everyone orange I use this is my fav! I would definitely recommend someone to go check it out in person!!! It's worth it!

on 3/2/2014 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is unique, bright and daring. The formula however, is not good. It's way to creamy and un pigmented, which makes it impossible to get an opaque color. However, I've found a way to get use of if. I use it as a color corrector, to counteract blue tones in my skin, mainly around my mouth, but also under my eyes. For that, it works great. As a lipstick? Not so much. I apply a tiny bit under my eyes with an MAC 217, and dot on a little bit more around my mouth with my fingers, the I apply foundation. I have a very warm skin tone (NC42.45 in MAC, BB Golden) and this makes sure my base doesn't look as ashy and brightens darker areas.

Recommended for Medium Skin