October 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Riotsas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst product ever! I thought it would be as good as the 7-in-one but it not only has a weird pink color on it, but also has glittering. It does NOT even moister my under eyes area at all... I would never ever ever buy this horrible product ever again

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by sarah2495

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this. I thought it would be a good eye cream. but , i was wrong.
-skin around my eyes got crusty every morning that i woke after using it.dried my skin out. didnt moisturize one bit.didnt help with dark circles but nothing really ever does. doesnt do anything for fine lines. this sucks. i would not repurchase it . and im not pleased at all because i paid $30 (CAD)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Well I have tried a few different eye creams expensive and non expensive eye creams but somehow I keep going back to the olay total effects 7 in one eye treatment cream ! This stuff is amazing it really moisturizes my eyes and make them look healthy and beautiful even though I have no fine line or wrinkles yet I am very strict about prevention and this is a great eye cream to start out with price is not to bad and quality is great just wish it was in a tube rather than jar but other than perfect eye cream I love Olay!!!:)))

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by blubberina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm a little disappointed in this product as it hasn't reduced the fine lines around my eyes. It goes on great under make up though and i noticed that concealer isn't necessary for me when i use this along with my foundation. So I give it points for that. But i'd like to give other products a try so i won't be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by carcher7

As far as drug store eye creams go, this is one of my favorites. I switched to try garnier and I'm missing this Olay product. I will go back to this when I finish what I'm using. I loved the texture and it smoothed fine lines. It's not a miracle worker, but it does provide some visible improvement.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by NairbRey

I just got this tonight at cvs and I like it, it blends well and it ligts around my eyes, I dot have dark circles and I still see a difference, but I wonder does this have a tint or something , when I put it on it felt like I just put concealer on , which I dont mind , Im using it for the night with my total effects night cream to see if it is any good. I hope it does not make me break out

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by saraxxk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG when I see this THING i feel like crying.
I started including this product in my everyday skin care routine. I used it for a week and then I realized it has GLITTER in it, but i was like what the hell my skin didn't break out so I continued using it (since my skin reacts very fast)
After a month I noticed my under eye area and my whole eyelid became SO MUCH DRY, and broke out so bad i couldn't wear any makeup cause it would look silly !
I discontinued using this. It's been a month my skin has become much better but not 100% recovered.
so please PLEASE and please do not buy this product if you have sensitive skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by annixa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this eye cream, I think that it add brightness around my eyes, smooths the skin and even helps to fill in some small fine lines.
It's an HG in my make up routine and since I've found it I cant imagine doing my daily make up with out it, it just works so gosh darn well under make up!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by iamalovecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this as a drugstore eye cream..and reading the earlier reviews, I really hope they've not discontinued it! It has a nice moisturizing effect as well as brightening due to tiny gold shimmery flecks in the cream - but its not 'glittery' at all! I use this as my AM eye cream and it sets a nice moisturized base for concealer and brightens my eyes. Good consistency, works great for moisturizing and brightening eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jennsilentcrow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my cheap HG for awhile. I dont believe they make it anymore which is a shame. It worked well under makeup and gave a nice canvas with which to conceal. Moisturizing too. I'd love to know if they still sell it.