Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream

3.0

on 4/8/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this cream because I wanted an affordable eye cream with some colour. I don't like to use concealer under my eyes, so I thought it would be nice to have an eye cream that provided some degree of brightening/concealing.

This moisturiser is ok. It has shimmers which are quite noticeable during the day. Yes it perks my eyes a little but it's not a very effective product. It is a bit more cosmetic than skincare in my opinion.

The texture is full of silicones and it also has mineral oil which I would rather not have on my eyes. I only noticed this after using it for a few days. Eventually I stopped using it because it wasn't doing anything and I feared getting milia (which I have done with other mineral oil eye creams).

Packaging is a boring looking pot. Three lippies off due to mineral oil, noticeable golden shimmers and not enough moisture.

So yeah... To me it wasn't worth it.

on 1/17/2015 3:22:00 AM

I do not have sensitive skin. I used this for 3 days and then I noticed blister like welts around my eyes! It was awful. Took a week to heal.

on 11/26/2013 3:17:00 PM

Worst product ever! I thought it would be as good as the 7-in-one but it not only has a weird pink color on it, but also has glittering. It does NOT even moister my under eyes area at all... I would never ever ever buy this horrible product ever again

on 9/16/2013 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I hate this. I thought it would be a good eye cream. but , i was wrong.
-skin around my eyes got crusty every morning that i woke after using it.dried my skin out. didnt moisturize one bit.didnt help with dark circles but nothing really ever does. doesnt do anything for fine lines. this sucks. i would not repurchase it . and im not pleased at all because i paid $30 (CAD)

on 9/4/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well I have tried a few different eye creams expensive and non expensive eye creams but somehow I keep going back to the olay total effects 7 in one eye treatment cream ! This stuff is amazing it really moisturizes my eyes and make them look healthy and beautiful even though I have no fine line or wrinkles yet I am very strict about prevention and this is a great eye cream to start out with price is not to bad and quality is great just wish it was in a tube rather than jar but other than perfect eye cream I love Olay!!!:)))

on 8/19/2013 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a little disappointed in this product as it hasn't reduced the fine lines around my eyes. It goes on great under make up though and i noticed that concealer isn't necessary for me when i use this along with my foundation. So I give it points for that. But i'd like to give other products a try so i won't be repurchasing this.

on 5/16/2013 11:10:00 PM

As far as drug store eye creams go, this is one of my favorites. I switched to try garnier and I'm missing this Olay product. I will go back to this when I finish what I'm using. I loved the texture and it smoothed fine lines. It's not a miracle worker, but it does provide some visible improvement.

on 4/25/2013 1:38:00 AM

I just got this tonight at cvs and I like it, it blends well and it ligts around my eyes, I dot have dark circles and I still see a difference, but I wonder does this have a tint or something , when I put it on it felt like I just put concealer on , which I dont mind , Im using it for the night with my total effects night cream to see if it is any good. I hope it does not make me break out

on 12/22/2012 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG when I see this THING i feel like crying.
I started including this product in my everyday skin care routine. I used it for a week and then I realized it has GLITTER in it, but i was like what the hell my skin didn't break out so I continued using it (since my skin reacts very fast)
After a month I noticed my under eye area and my whole eyelid became SO MUCH DRY, and broke out so bad i couldn't wear any makeup cause it would look silly !
I discontinued using this. It's been a month my skin has become much better but not 100% recovered.
so please PLEASE and please do not buy this product if you have sensitive skin.

on 11/23/2012 6:31:00 PM

I really love this eye cream, I think that it add brightness around my eyes, smooths the skin and even helps to fill in some small fine lines.
It's an HG in my make up routine and since I've found it I cant imagine doing my daily make up with out it, it just works so gosh darn well under make up!