Bourjois Blush

3.8

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

on 5/26/2015 8:17:00 AM

I bought the Rose ambré 74 and I thought it was going to be more pinkish than it actually was, I bought it throught the Internet. Its more of a pinkbrownish and its a matt blush (mine it without bismuth oxychloride).

The blush has a very strong smell and the consistency of the blush is (very) powdery and gives a matt finish. It can be a bit difficult to blend the blush to make it look natural.

I haven't used the little brush that comes with the blush.

But at least the packaging is cute.

on 1/29/2015 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have lots of shades from this blush and love all of them. It reminds me a lot of chanel blushers. I like the smell of this blush as well, it is pleasant but not that strong. The formula is great, no fallouts when applying this and I consider it as long lasting. For me this is the best drugstore blusher on market.
PS: Rose Ambre is great shade with red lipstick and Rose Frisson perfect for everyday look if you have fair skin, Rose de jaspe if you have medium skin. Cendre de rose I like with pink eyeshadow or with fuchsia lipstick. And Sienne is great for olive skin :)

Just like the chanel blush as they are made by the exact same people ! I looove the packing simple but cute and all the colours are so pretty. Not to keen on the little brush you get with it but you can just throw that away, also there's a little mirror in the compact so great to travel with.

on 12/13/2014 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Cream blush is honestly a must have for me, it blends perfectly in with my foundation and stays on my face for the majority of the day. You don't get a lot of product in the container for the amount you pay for and I find it best to use a small stippling brush to apply this as it fits perfectly in the pot and being a cream blush is easier to apply then using a blush brush designed for powders. I wouldn't recommend buying this product offline as you definitely need to sample as the colour when in the pot is no where near the colour it will transfer onto your skin. I think the pots are a great shape and design and can easily fit into your makeup bag as they're small and great for transport although for the first time in the months I have had this product the packaging opened in my makeup bag and had gone onto all my other products - causing a bit of a mess. This is definitely the blush I will be getting when this runs out as it lasts for months and gives a natural matte finish to your skin.

on 12/10/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Price : cheap. But This is really tiny. And i find the brush that comes within is pointless.

Packaging : great. 5 lippies.

But the product it self?

I have tried my best to swipe the blush using various brushes, but i keep failing. Finally i used the brush that comes within, and i succeded to built the color after 3 heavy swipes. The staying powers? Under 1 hour. Bottom line, i will never repurchase this.

The little round "pots" really are adorable. I really like that the pots are colour coded to match the blush shade inside. The blushes are the baked, dome type of blushes. They are scented, with what Bourjois describes as a "rose" scent. It's likely a love it or hate it thing. You don't notice it once applied and it hasn't irritated my skin at all.

Are these a dupe for the Chanel blushes? I don't think so. First of all the scent is totally different. Although both are baked, I find the formula and texture different. The Chanel blushes are much more pigmented. I sometimes have a difficult time getting colour from the Bourjois blushes. The staying power of both blushes is about the same though. And although the little pots are cute, they are much smaller than most of my blush brushes which can be a little annoying.

on 10/5/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Got 74 Rose ambré, picked this color for an autum look, but re-thinking next time should chose one with some light.
Like the texture, pigmentation and lasting power. Lovely package, comes with a brush, 1ts time applied to much but now got the trick. Not so inexpensive for the quantity.

on 10/4/2014 11:06:00 PM

I have rose d or . Bourjois needs to pack in the pigmentation and probably change the packaging to a better container . It is hard to get the colour out and I have to sweep it many times with my brush . It is dry and hard. Once the colour is on the cheeks , it does impart a lovely sheen of gold rose hue which is gorgeous . The product also feels girly due to the scent .

on 9/18/2014 11:24:00 PM

This blush is amazing. I use it every day, the pots seem to last forever and are pretty cheap. The huge array of shades available means there's one to suit everyone. I use rose frisson, and have for many years now. Doesn't take up much space in my makeup bag and has a pleasant smell to it. I actually really like the brush it comes with, I think it's clever and practical in saving space, however I always need to blend with my fingers.

on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This blush is perfect. I got this blush when I was 12 and I got my second pot almost a year ago (almost 19 now) because the lit broke off (I didn't really wear makeup often though, special occasions only). A year ago I got more into wearing makeup and I just had to buy a new pot because I loved it so much. I use #33 Golden Lilac and it's looks so natural on me. It also smells amazing. I haven't tried that much other blushes beside this one because I don't feel the need. Like I said: this blush is perfect.

Top Rated Bourjois Products