December 21, 2014 | 1609 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by SianLouise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Cream blush is honestly a must have for me, it blends perfectly in with my foundation and stays on my face for the majority of the day. You don't get a lot of product in the container for the amount you pay for and I find it best to use a small stippling brush to apply this as it fits perfectly in the pot and being a cream blush is easier to apply then using a blush brush designed for powders. I wouldn't recommend buying this product offline as you definitely need to sample as the colour when in the pot is no where near the colour it will transfer onto your skin. I think the pots are a great shape and design and can easily fit into your makeup bag as they're small and great for transport although for the first time in the months I have had this product the packaging opened in my makeup bag and had gone onto all my other products - causing a bit of a mess. This is definitely the blush I will be getting when this runs out as it lasts for months and gives a natural matte finish to your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Price : cheap. But This is really tiny. And i find the brush that comes within is pointless.

Packaging : great. 5 lippies.

But the product it self?

I have tried my best to swipe the blush using various brushes, but i keep failing. Finally i used the brush that comes within, and i succeded to built the color after 3 heavy swipes. The staying powers? Under 1 hour. Bottom line, i will never repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The little round "pots" really are adorable. I really like that the pots are colour coded to match the blush shade inside. The blushes are the baked, dome type of blushes. They are scented, with what Bourjois describes as a "rose" scent. It's likely a love it or hate it thing. You don't notice it once applied and it hasn't irritated my skin at all.

Are these a dupe for the Chanel blushes? I don't think so. First of all the scent is totally different. Although both are baked, I find the formula and texture different. The Chanel blushes are much more pigmented. I sometimes have a difficult time getting colour from the Bourjois blushes. The staying power of both blushes is about the same though. And although the little pots are cute, they are much smaller than most of my blush brushes which can be a little annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got 74 Rose ambré, picked this color for an autum look, but re-thinking next time should chose one with some light.
Like the texture, pigmentation and lasting power. Lovely package, comes with a brush, 1ts time applied to much but now got the trick. Not so inexpensive for the quantity.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Natashia

I have rose d or . Bourjois needs to pack in the pigmentation and probably change the packaging to a better container . It is hard to get the colour out and I have to sweep it many times with my brush . It is dry and hard. Once the colour is on the cheeks , it does impart a lovely sheen of gold rose hue which is gorgeous . The product also feels girly due to the scent .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Vanhusk

This blush is amazing. I use it every day, the pots seem to last forever and are pretty cheap. The huge array of shades available means there's one to suit everyone. I use rose frisson, and have for many years now. Doesn't take up much space in my makeup bag and has a pleasant smell to it. I actually really like the brush it comes with, I think it's clever and practical in saving space, however I always need to blend with my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This blush is perfect. I got this blush when I was 12 and I got my second pot almost a year ago (almost 19 now) because the lit broke off (I didn't really wear makeup often though, special occasions only). A year ago I got more into wearing makeup and I just had to buy a new pot because I loved it so much. I use #33 Golden Lilac and it's looks so natural on me. It also smells amazing. I haven't tried that much other blushes beside this one because I don't feel the need. Like I said: this blush is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by LantaMatthews1397

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favourite blusher. Most people use different colours for each look whereas I prefare to have one natural pink blusher that goes with everything. #33 golden lilac was perfect or that. It's small, but the product lasts forever!! Usually the brush you get with a product it's crap but that's not the case here. The brush it actually really good and fits in the tub which means one less brush to squeeze into my makeup bag at school. Wear it everyday. It looks scary-glittery, but actually the shimmer you get on your cheeks isn't that noticeable unless light is directly on it, where is give of a nice, subtle shimmer. So natural and lasts all day. Suits my pale white skin amazingly (I'm light porcelain in foundation shade and I get transparent in pressed powders) and it's just so cute looking!! I would definatly repurchase, but I won't need to for about 10 years!! Holy grail. It smells AMAZING and it is just perfect and suits every look. I'm in love with this blush!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by danaylchan

I have had this blush (72 Tomette) for years! I love the brush that it comes with, it's prefect for my cheeks and it means I one less brush to carry to the gym. It's tiny and very portable, I have magnets behind it to stick up on a magnet board, which is where I store my everyday make up.

Granted it's not very pigmented, it is perfect for me. It gives me a light glow like I have just been in the sun for a while. This is definitely my everyday blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Mulan1

I was really hoping to love this product since their foundations are amazing, but sadly I had to return it. The blush itself is ok, but I couldn't accept the smell of it. It smells like an old mans aftershave. The scent is so strong that it made my stomach twirl. I had to wash my face off right away. I'm sticking to my Nars.