Bourjois Blush

3.7

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of the greatest things about this product is the smell, it is magical. It has this very nice rose smell which I adore, including the mirror and brush that come with it though I haven't used either.

The blush itself though is not as great as I was hoping it would be. I got the shade 33 Lilas D'or which is this medium to dark pink with bits of glittery gold, pink undertones. It's a beautiful colour but when I first tried to use this product nothing picked up on the brush. I had to swirl my brush multiple times in it just to get even a little bit of colour, and I had to do this multiple times for it to even show up on my skin.

Swiping it onto my hand it was pretty pigmented but it just doesn't seem to show up on my face and the glitter that is in the pot doesn't transfer either (I know many people like that but I prefer glittery blushes and this wasn't working for me)

And for a drugstore blush this stuff is pretty pricey, including the fact that that there isn't a lot of the product.

Overall - Definitely not worth the money, wouldn't buy again but I do love the colour, smell and packaging. Just wish it picked up on the brushes without breaking the bristles when I swirl it around in the pot.

These were some of the first blushes I ever purchased. They're small pots of baked blush that smells like rose. They're buildable to very pigmented depending on the shade you get. I've had these in several colours since then and all of them were shimmery in the pot but the shimmer didn't seem to transfer to the cheek too much.

Lilas d'or: darker than rose d'or
Rose d'or: Wonderfully natural, shimmery pink
Lune d'or: Only really recommended for very pale skin, it's a very very pale orangish pink.
Rose coup de foudre: Lovely, but I don't use it as much
Brun cuivre: Gave this away as it was far, far too dark for my skin
Ambre d'or: Also gave away

The only problem with these is that over time, if they aren't used, the surface will harden up. I usually brush an old toothbrush or comb over the top and that does the trick.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in Rose Ambre. I bought it in store lighting trusting the review of sales girl but that was a terrible mistake about shade, the blush itself is very nice and soft and long lasting but can't wear this particular shade everyday.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I own this in Rose d'or. It's a medium pink with gold shimmers, very pretty. The lasting power is pretty good considering it's a powder blush. The shimmer is very subtle and can double as a highlight at the same time. However, be cautious if you have big pores, it can accentuate them. It's on the pricier side of the drugstore brand. I'll probably repurchase but it takes ages to finish it up (own it for a year and still haven't made a dent despite regular uses!).
For those who have trouble picking up the product on the brush, try sticking a tape on the blush and peel it gently, this will lift up the hardened top layer. It works for me!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Although I LOVE the packaging the product itself is not that great at all.I have to swirl my brush 500 times to pick up a descent amount of product.Also it has glitter that ,luckily, does not transfer to my cheeks.Also, it has a weird scent (it was supposed to smell fruity but I do not like it).So, if you have sensitive skin be careful because this has definitely perfume in it.However, the lasting power is there but overall it is not worth the money.There are a lot of blushes better and cheaper than this, like nyx , wet n wild etc.

I bought the Rose ambré 74 and I thought it was going to be more pinkish than it actually was, I bought it throught the Internet. Its more of a pinkbrownish and its a matt blush (mine it without bismuth oxychloride).

The blush has a very strong smell and the consistency of the blush is (very) powdery and gives a matt finish. It can be a bit difficult to blend the blush to make it look natural.

I haven't used the little brush that comes with the blush.

But at least the packaging is cute.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have lots of shades from this blush and love all of them. It reminds me a lot of chanel blushers. I like the smell of this blush as well, it is pleasant but not that strong. The formula is great, no fallouts when applying this and I consider it as long lasting. For me this is the best drugstore blusher on market.
PS: Rose Ambre is great shade with red lipstick and Rose Frisson perfect for everyday look if you have fair skin, Rose de jaspe if you have medium skin. Cendre de rose I like with pink eyeshadow or with fuchsia lipstick. And Sienne is great for olive skin :)

Just like the chanel blush as they are made by the exact same people ! I looove the packing simple but cute and all the colours are so pretty. Not to keen on the little brush you get with it but you can just throw that away, also there's a little mirror in the compact so great to travel with.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Cream blush is honestly a must have for me, it blends perfectly in with my foundation and stays on my face for the majority of the day. You don't get a lot of product in the container for the amount you pay for and I find it best to use a small stippling brush to apply this as it fits perfectly in the pot and being a cream blush is easier to apply then using a blush brush designed for powders. I wouldn't recommend buying this product offline as you definitely need to sample as the colour when in the pot is no where near the colour it will transfer onto your skin. I think the pots are a great shape and design and can easily fit into your makeup bag as they're small and great for transport although for the first time in the months I have had this product the packaging opened in my makeup bag and had gone onto all my other products - causing a bit of a mess. This is definitely the blush I will be getting when this runs out as it lasts for months and gives a natural matte finish to your skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Price : cheap. But This is really tiny. And i find the brush that comes within is pointless.

Packaging : great. 5 lippies.

But the product it self?

I have tried my best to swipe the blush using various brushes, but i keep failing. Finally i used the brush that comes within, and i succeded to built the color after 3 heavy swipes. The staying powers? Under 1 hour. Bottom line, i will never repurchase this.