August 27, 2014 | 1637 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This blush is perfect. I got this blush when I was 12 and I got my second pot almost a year ago (almost 19 now) because the lit broke off (I didn't really wear makeup often though, special occasions only). A year ago I got more into wearing makeup and I just had to buy a new pot because I loved it so much. I use #33 Golden Lilac and it's looks so natural on me. It also smells amazing. I haven't tried that much other blushes beside this one because I don't feel the need. Like I said: this blush is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by LantaMatthews1397

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favourite blusher. Most people use different colours for each look whereas I prefare to have one natural pink blusher that goes with everything. #33 golden lilac was perfect or that. It's small, but the product lasts forever!! Usually the brush you get with a product it's crap but that's not the case here. The brush it actually really good and fits in the tub which means one less brush to squeeze into my makeup bag at school. Wear it everyday. It looks scary-glittery, but actually the shimmer you get on your cheeks isn't that noticeable unless light is directly on it, where is give of a nice, subtle shimmer. So natural and lasts all day. Suits my pale white skin amazingly (I'm light porcelain in foundation shade and I get transparent in pressed powders) and it's just so cute looking!! I would definatly repurchase, but I won't need to for about 10 years!! Holy grail. It smells AMAZING and it is just perfect and suits every look. I'm in love with this blush!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by danaylchan

I have had this blush (72 Tomette) for years! I love the brush that it comes with, it's prefect for my cheeks and it means I one less brush to carry to the gym. It's tiny and very portable, I have magnets behind it to stick up on a magnet board, which is where I store my everyday make up.

Granted it's not very pigmented, it is perfect for me. It gives me a light glow like I have just been in the sun for a while. This is definitely my everyday blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Mulan1

I was really hoping to love this product since their foundations are amazing, but sadly I had to return it. The blush itself is ok, but I couldn't accept the smell of it. It smells like an old mans aftershave. The scent is so strong that it made my stomach twirl. I had to wash my face off right away. I'm sticking to my Nars.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by gemmaj

Seriously I don't understand the raves about this product! The packaging is cute and the colors look fab but seriously ZERO PIGMENTATION!? literally nothing... very disappointing

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these blushes! The packaging is great and they smell so good - like cinnamon and roses! I use one of the darker colors as a bronze rejoice works well. As others have mentioned, they can form a protective coating but this hasn't been an issue for me. A comparison was drawn to the Chanel dine blushes- bourjois is the same as Chanel!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Katgref

I have been buying this blush for years.. Number 72 is my favourite.. It gives me this healthy glow that I do not really need to use anything else on my face. The shade I like is hard to find as it seems to be popular and always sold out so I like to stock up on it. It lasts me forever 7-8 months.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I have this in the colour #95 Rose de Jaspe - which is a very pretty soft, shimmery light rosey pink in the pan and I think this colour would suit most fair to light skin tones, but will need to be built up for lighter mediums to medium skin tones (I am NC25 in MAC).

It is a bit shimmery but not excessively so and both brings out and highlights the cheekbones nicely. The shimmer is very fine, no chunky glitter. Pigmentation is poor, it takes 2 layers to actually see the colour on my skin - I do prefer MAC or Milani blushes because I feel they apply more evenly than this product. It's quite sheer even when layered. The packaging is a cute pink sturdy compact that clicks shut and hasn't broken the whole time I've been using it.

My other gripe - why add fragrance? Fragrance is in the first line on the ingredient list - like the 5th or 6th ingredient. To me this has a strong rose-violet-vanilla "old lady" powder smell. I can smell this even after I've applied it, which makes me self-concious and makes me not want to use this. It just seems pointless for make-up to be this scented and could potentially be irritating to those with sensitive skin or noses. Also - the pigmentation issue as I mentioned above turns me off these blushes especially at the price point (about $16 Cdn) as well as the weird "layer" you have to scrape off the top otherwise it will get worse. Like others have mentioned you have to scrape off the top layer after a few weeks or less of use and even then sometimes it's hard to apply. Too much headache for so little colour pay-off. Because of all that - I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by justloz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this blush, it's so compact with a mirror and its own little brush. It's such a beautiful colour and smells amazing as well! Definitely the best blush I've ever used, in both the colours I own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Well in Canada bourjois can only be found in selected shoppers drug mart and they're super expensive compared to the prices in the UK - almost about $19CDN for a very very small blusher. But I really wanted to try them and I'm glad I did.

This is my most favourite drugstore blushers for sure. I bought Bourjois blushers in:
33 - Lila's d'or
34 - rose d'or
48 - cendre de rose brune
74- rose ambre
95 - rose de Jaspe

On my NC25-NC30 skin these blushers show up spectacularly and have amazing pigment. Because a little goes and long way you have to be very light handed when you apply it.

Note - when your blush developes that protective coating / hard surface I read that Clear packing tape removes a layer of the blush. So get a new piece of clear packing tape, then press it down over the full surface of the blush and peel it slowly off. Tada!!!