Burt's Bees Rosewater & Glycerin Toner

3.9

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

rosa damascena (rose) flower water, alcohol denat., glycerin, centaurea cyanus (cornflower) flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, yucca schidigera leaf extract

on 4/8/2015 12:17:00 PM

I just absolutely love putting this on my skin! It smells amazing and my skin feels so refresh and hydrated. It only has a couple of ingredients so you dont have to worry about having a reaction to it. I normally have mild acne due to stress and hormones but this didn't really do much to reduce it but I would repurchase it just to give my skin a nice break from all the harsh products I use for my acne.

on 2/8/2015 12:47:00 PM

This toner smells nice, it's gentle, and it doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin. The price seems a little steep but it's actually not bad when you consider a bottle lasts a few months (at least it did for me, with use once or twice daily). When I started running low, I immediately went out and bought a new one. I think I'll stick with it for a while.

on 12/26/2014 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first toner that I have ever used so I have nothing to compare it to. It doesn't dry me out even though it has alchol and makes me feel cleaner. I can't say that I have noticed any difference in my skin, maybe a little less oily, but I will never stop using it because it SMELLS AMAZING.

on 11/3/2014 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff is awesome. Try it. That is all.

on 7/27/2014 7:00:00 PM

I just purchased this recently and I have never used a toner before. My skin is pretty clear, here and there I may have a breakout but lately I have been having texture issues. Just have patches of bumps on my face which I believe is from clogged pores. After three uses I have noticed that these bumps have been getting smaller and hopefully eventually going away. I can also notice around my nose that my pores are looking tighter and smaller. All in all it is benefiting me greatly.

on 7/4/2014 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! After only one use my pores have tightened, and my skin tone has evened out more. The rose water scent is a amazing. The only thing I would change is the packaging, since it`s hard to control the amount of product that comes out.

on 3/18/2014 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Some history: When I first did the OCM I felt moisturized and felt I didn't really need any toner, though after a week, small bumps did form. Some people recommended I use a diluted witch hazel/oil toner to get the excess oil off. For me, pure astringent oils (like tea tree) can be too strong. I also didn't like witch hazel and didn't have luck with any homemade concoctions using it. My mom uses this and I tried it a few times at her house. I had her buy it for me since I couldn't find it. Apparently some Whole Foods (if you even have one locally) and Dermstore are the only places we could find it. (Cheaper at Dermstore...free shipping, just saying). Then after about 2 weeks of that regime, I couldn't take the bumps and quit the OCM but still use this.

Previously I thought when I use regular cleansers, I'm so dry that I can't use a toner, but I find this is slightly moisturizing and that it tightens up pores. I don't find it stripping at all. Part of me felt it's so gentle it didn't do much, but after using more than half the bottle, I switched my tune. I'm sensitive to everything and this doesn't create a problem for me (which is rare). As I said, I find the mixture is gentle yet effective and is a good addition to my gentle skin care routine.

My two biggest issues is how it's hard to find, as I mentioned, and I feel it runs out pretty quickly for some reason and that makes the price-per-use not that cheap. But I'm willing to pay for it because I find it works and is refreshing. I'm actually super glad I found it since so far it seems to be helping a lot. I will continue to buy it.

on 2/5/2014 6:51:00 PM

I was hesitant to start using a toner because I had heard about all the harsh toners out there that burned peoples' faces. This toner has completely erased any reservations I had! It is a gentle toner that leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I have dry skin in the winter and this toner never burns and does not dry out my skin at all. I feel this toner has improved the overall condition of my skin (more even coloring of the skin, clearer skin that feels cleaner). I took off one lippie for packaging because I kind of wish it had a more controlled top. The top of this toner is completely open...I think it would be nice if it had a plastic covering with just one small hole so you could control exactly how much you want to use, like many other toners have. But overall, that is a small complaint of a wonderful product. The price is right and it makes my skin feel soo good. :)

on 11/25/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is really harsh and it burned my skin because it contains alcohol! I thought because of the glycerin in conjunction with the rose water this would be genial. It's HORRIBLE! Smells like putrid old orange peels and alcohol! After burning my face and making it red it left it very sticky and my face looked oily! Don't wast your money on this! I am now using Thayers alcohol free rose petal toner and I'm very pleased with that.

on 11/1/2013 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the only toner I have tried that doesn't burn and make my face as bright as tomato. It's so gentel and removes any excess oil, makup, dirt, whatever from my skin that was left ehind by my cleanser. It also makes my skin feel and look soft and moisturized. I just absoluetly adore this toner.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products