July 31, 2014 | 1967 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Ultra Deep Cleansing pore strips

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Lamac967

Oh dear god I hate these. Acne treatments weren't working for me for my blackheads so I figured I would try something like this to purge everything from my skin. Saw the great reviews these had, so I decided to buy them.

First time I did them, I followed directions exactly, and even looked up reviews and tips online to make sure I was doing it the best way possible. It sure felt like it was working when I had it on, but as soon as it got hard i could not get them off (had one nose one on and one on my chin). I was in tears trying to get them off, I thought it was ripping my skin completely off because it hurt so bad. I ended up dipping my face in warm water to resoften them, and got them off. No gunk came out with them but I figured it was because I wet them.

I admit I didn't do well that time, so about a week and a half later I gave it another try. Looked some more stuff up online, reapplied them. Same thing, was HORRIBLE pain trying to rip them off my face. I figured this time, maybe the pain is just all the crap and gunk being yanked out of my face. Maybe it's a good thing and I just have to deal with it. So I force myself to just slowly tear them off, and I find that between the two strips, it pulled out TWO blackheads.... Two. Not to mention this time, it left gunky white goo all over my face.

It's been half an hour and my nose still burns and tingles. Will never use this product again, my other 20 strips are already in the trash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Love this, used to use it a while back. Recently purchased them again. These work over time, maybe a month or so. Recommended use is once a week. For best results I would recommend to use a mud/clay mask once a week (such as glamglow) and instead of regular face wash use a very light scrub versus a harsh scrub once a week (mainly for dry skin.) I like products like this where you can actually see what itís doing (the strip after you pull it off shows what has been removed.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These are kinda pricey imo but they work. Really take care of the pores around my nose..I stopped using them for a while but I think once you use these at least once a week for a month or two you can use less and less.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by acutepurplecar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought these for my boyfriend who has very noticeable blackheads in his nose. And this strip pulls the the blackheads out like magic! It didn't get every single one but it got most of them!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After one use it makes you feel that you are obliged to continue to use it because it pull out a lot of dirt and oil, but i would recommend using clay masks as your weekly deep cleansing exfoliating routine because these stripes will dry out you skin and cause itchiness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I first used these strips years ago and was unimpressed. I started developing a lot of blocked pores around my nose and chin so I thought that I might give these another try.

As soon as I tried to take one of the strips off, I remembered why I hated them! The pain, the eyewateringly strong, hair-stripping pain! And there was only ONE blackhead stuck to the strip. So a couple of days later I tried again. Two very small blackheads. I tried the same strips on my chin and the same result. For some reason though, the more I use these the more of my blackheads are removed (but I can't actually see a difference in my skin, only on the strip where there are just a couple more each time).

This initially seemed like a good thing to me, but then I realized that perhaps it was these strips increasing my sebum production thus increasing the amount of blackheads I am getting. I will use up the other couple of strips but won't repurchase. It's not worth the pain for no results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells strong, makes my nose red and irritated. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it actually pulled little blackhead 'trees' out of my nose - unlike Biore's regular pore strips! I'll be trying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by oceansun

I just bought this my first time getting a nose strip since I noticed that my pores had gunk in them I decided I needed something to clean them. I got this and after I took it off there was the miracle it took out all of them! I was so disgusted yet happy to see that my pores got clean!! Instructions are very clear, application is easy. After taking it off my skin felt clean and smooth. I'm thinking of now trying their others products. Very awesome product!! Love it. Give it a try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by arglass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great! They really do lift all the gunk out of your nose - especially if you steam your face first! I always steam my face with salt and lemon in the water for eight minutes, and then apply the strip across my nose and underneath my lips. Works a treat. The more you use them the cleaner the strip will end up

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This product is useless to me. In the past, I made my own pore strips (YouTube it, they're made with gelatin) & those didn't do much for me either. I've used 4 of these strips so far, and each time I was disappointed. I have quite a few blackheads on and around my nose, so I thought these would be perfect.. but for some reason it doesn't remove anything. I will use the rest in the box, but unless I end up getting results I would not repurchase at all.