April 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Treatments - Biore - Ultra Deep Cleansing pore strips

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by acutepurplecar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought these for my boyfriend who has very noticeable blackheads in his nose. And this strip pulls the the blackheads out like magic! It didn't get every single one but it got most of them!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After one use it makes you feel that you are obliged to continue to use it because it pull out a lot of dirt and oil, but i would recommend using clay masks as your weekly deep cleansing exfoliating routine because these stripes will dry out you skin and cause itchiness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I first used these strips years ago and was unimpressed. I started developing a lot of blocked pores around my nose and chin so I thought that I might give these another try.

As soon as I tried to take one of the strips off, I remembered why I hated them! The pain, the eyewateringly strong, hair-stripping pain! And there was only ONE blackhead stuck to the strip. So a couple of days later I tried again. Two very small blackheads. I tried the same strips on my chin and the same result. For some reason though, the more I use these the more of my blackheads are removed (but I can't actually see a difference in my skin, only on the strip where there are just a couple more each time).

This initially seemed like a good thing to me, but then I realized that perhaps it was these strips increasing my sebum production thus increasing the amount of blackheads I am getting. I will use up the other couple of strips but won't repurchase. It's not worth the pain for no results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells strong, makes my nose red and irritated. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it actually pulled little blackhead 'trees' out of my nose - unlike Biore's regular pore strips! I'll be trying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by oceansun

I just bought this my first time getting a nose strip since I noticed that my pores had gunk in them I decided I needed something to clean them. I got this and after I took it off there was the miracle it took out all of them! I was so disgusted yet happy to see that my pores got clean!! Instructions are very clear, application is easy. After taking it off my skin felt clean and smooth. I'm thinking of now trying their others products. Very awesome product!! Love it. Give it a try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by arglass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great! They really do lift all the gunk out of your nose - especially if you steam your face first! I always steam my face with salt and lemon in the water for eight minutes, and then apply the strip across my nose and underneath my lips. Works a treat. The more you use them the cleaner the strip will end up

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This product is useless to me. In the past, I made my own pore strips (YouTube it, they're made with gelatin) & those didn't do much for me either. I've used 4 of these strips so far, and each time I was disappointed. I have quite a few blackheads on and around my nose, so I thought these would be perfect.. but for some reason it doesn't remove anything. I will use the rest in the box, but unless I end up getting results I would not repurchase at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover1029

Long story short: I love these! Why? Because they actually work. My blackheads aren't severe but they're noticeable enough to bother me. I was looking for something to just lift them out so I bought these. I think they were a little over $8. When you remove the strip (warning you, it hurts really badly sometimes to remove them!) you can see all the impurities on the strip. It's sort of disgusting but amazing. However, I did notice that I saw more results the more I used them. My boyfriend has really bad blackheads so I had him use these and you wouldn't believe the strip afterwards! It's amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in deep cleansing pore strip. It goes really well, they are almost gone! On my nostrils it was harder to get them,but with those ones,they are gone! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

I have combination/acne-prone skin with clogged pores and hormonal acne. The pores in my nose are always clogged with gunk but not black heads. I was so amazed the first time I used this! There was so much od the gunk on the strip! Especially near my nostrils.. Your nose feels a little irritated at first and very red, but it calms down. You cant really see a visible change, but you really see all the gunk on the strip and thats enough for me! I just used it for the second time and am happy with results. This does not get 100% of the gunk from your nose, only about 25-50% Im guessing. Highly recommend this!