Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

3.7

Polyquaternium 37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Menthol, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel)

on 11/6/2014 9:07:00 PM

I love these and have loved them for years. I use them after steaming my face slightly to open the pores before applying. For even better results I apply a clay masque first to draw the impurities to the surface, then steam and apply the strip. I reckon they get about 80-90% of the gunk out for me.

on 10/18/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I use these once a week with the understanding that they're psychologically therapeutic more than they're doing anything to improve my skin; it's refreshing to take a shower and just hang out with one of these on my nose afterward, rather than rushing to get dressed as usual. I know the blocked pores in my nose are sebaceous filaments and not blackheads; I'd still rather see them on the strip than not. To use, I wash my face in the shower with warmer water than usual, get out, dry my hands, open the packet, and apply carefully, smoothing it down as much as possible starting from the center and moving towards the edges. I keep it on for at least 20 minutes, then s-I-o-w-l-y peel the strip off, starting at the edges this time - it's important to be gentle doing this, since pulling it off roughly or quickly can cause those tiny capillaries in your nose to look angry and red. Finally, I gently wipe off the residue with a warm, wet washcloth, then splash with cold water to close my pores again. Your nose and face really have to be clean, and the pores preferably open, for pore strips to be effective - you could certainly wash and steam your face before using these, but I feel that using right after a long shower is the most practical method.

I use this once a week. It's amazing. I works only on my nose.

on 5/28/2014 9:41:00 PM

Oh dear god I hate these. Acne treatments weren't working for me for my blackheads so I figured I would try something like this to purge everything from my skin. Saw the great reviews these had, so I decided to buy them.

First time I did them, I followed directions exactly, and even looked up reviews and tips online to make sure I was doing it the best way possible. It sure felt like it was working when I had it on, but as soon as it got hard i could not get them off (had one nose one on and one on my chin). I was in tears trying to get them off, I thought it was ripping my skin completely off because it hurt so bad. I ended up dipping my face in warm water to resoften them, and got them off. No gunk came out with them but I figured it was because I wet them.

I admit I didn't do well that time, so about a week and a half later I gave it another try. Looked some more stuff up online, reapplied them. Same thing, was HORRIBLE pain trying to rip them off my face. I figured this time, maybe the pain is just all the crap and gunk being yanked out of my face. Maybe it's a good thing and I just have to deal with it. So I force myself to just slowly tear them off, and I find that between the two strips, it pulled out TWO blackheads.... Two. Not to mention this time, it left gunky white goo all over my face.

It's been half an hour and my nose still burns and tingles. Will never use this product again, my other 20 strips are already in the trash

on 5/20/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this, used to use it a while back. Recently purchased them again. These work over time, maybe a month or so. Recommended use is once a week. For best results I would recommend to use a mud/clay mask once a week (such as glamglow) and instead of regular face wash use a very light scrub versus a harsh scrub once a week (mainly for dry skin.) I like products like this where you can actually see what itís doing (the strip after you pull it off shows what has been removed.)

on 5/4/2014 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

These are kinda pricey imo but they work. Really take care of the pores around my nose..I stopped using them for a while but I think once you use these at least once a week for a month or two you can use less and less.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought these for my boyfriend who has very noticeable blackheads in his nose. And this strip pulls the the blackheads out like magic! It didn't get every single one but it got most of them!

on 12/13/2013 11:11:00 PM

After one use it makes you feel that you are obliged to continue to use it because it pull out a lot of dirt and oil, but i would recommend using clay masks as your weekly deep cleansing exfoliating routine because these stripes will dry out you skin and cause itchiness.

on 11/12/2013 2:38:00 PM

I first used these strips years ago and was unimpressed. I started developing a lot of blocked pores around my nose and chin so I thought that I might give these another try.

As soon as I tried to take one of the strips off, I remembered why I hated them! The pain, the eyewateringly strong, hair-stripping pain! And there was only ONE blackhead stuck to the strip. So a couple of days later I tried again. Two very small blackheads. I tried the same strips on my chin and the same result. For some reason though, the more I use these the more of my blackheads are removed (but I can't actually see a difference in my skin, only on the strip where there are just a couple more each time).

This initially seemed like a good thing to me, but then I realized that perhaps it was these strips increasing my sebum production thus increasing the amount of blackheads I am getting. I will use up the other couple of strips but won't repurchase. It's not worth the pain for no results.

on 10/27/2013 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Smells strong, makes my nose red and irritated. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it actually pulled little blackhead 'trees' out of my nose - unlike Biore's regular pore strips! I'll be trying this again.

Popular Treatments (Face)