December 18, 2014 | 1163 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Anti-Aging Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2004 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Cosmaniac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ran out of the PC Super Antioxidant treatment and was looking for something new. Actually - I was looking for some instant gratification and did not want to wait for the shipping of a new PC product. I checked out Pville reviews as well as Paula's book and decided on this magic serum.

I am VERY impressed with it. It is a very lightweight, greaseless moisturizer with tons of vitamins and anti-oxidants. The ingredients will not erase wrinkles (or even dark spots like it claims) but it will make dry/combo/senstive skin look and feel supple and fresh with out greasies and clogged pores. At 32 I am just beginning to foray into the "anti-aging" world and I am very impressed with how this makes make skin look.

This is great for evening skin texture under make-up and at night for moisturizing. I was even given the eye treatment (with SPF) as a give away - and this is working great as well.

RUN to the store any buy this gals!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Blueness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm still in shock and worry as I write this that I may be jinxing myself- but here goes. I recieved a tube of Stop Signs as a GWP on Valentine's Day- I've used it faithfully every night and every evening since then, about 3 weeks. Oh...My...GOSH! My skin looks incredible- INCREDIBLE. This is not an acne treatment, but all my blemishes have healed and my clogs are clearing up, and I havent been blemish free for any amount of time since I was pregnant- I dont know what this does or how it works, but my skin is clear, my skin tone is even and I look like I have foundation on, thats how perfect it looks. I have two small melasma spots on my cheek, and they have faded measurably- I used to have to dot concealer on each spot individually and blend like a madwoman, now I only have to use one dot for both and lightly pat- they arent invisible, but they are noticeably lighter. It doesnt do anything for fine lines that I've noticed, but for improving skin tone and color, its perfect. And remember, its not moisturizing at all, so you have to use a moisturizer over it! I'm still in awe over how my skin has cleared up- the only thing I can come up with is maybe this is also some kind of mega exfoliator? Whatever it is, I'll never stop using it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2003 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sirinya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was skeptical about this product because I have never used an anti-aging product before. I don't like some of the lines on my face that have developed from facial expressions. I especially don't like the creases running between my nose and mouth. Using this product has made a difference in these areas. I don't know how it works but when using it, it seems like the creases are less deep and less visible. It does look like the creases are smoother.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a very runny, sticky pink serum almost indistinguishable from Px line preventor. it moisturizes lightly but seems to leave a slight film on my skin. not nuts about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2002 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using this stuff a few days ago and i like it. I like that it's a serum and that a little drop goes a long way. It sinks in quickly and doesn't really have a smell. I don't have wrinkles but since i am in my 20's i better well use it. I use it around my eyes and a little on my forehead

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2001 10:06:00 AM More reviews by farahdean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried samples of this for a month & my laughlines actually start to lighten. I have these lines for many years & half the day I can see these break in the powder on my face. After a month of this, this line lightens & I don't see the great break in my facial powder. Had since bought the full size and religiously applying it twice a day!