December 20, 2014 | 1607 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay... so my other two reviews cover the details of the two eye creams that failed me miserably so I'll just cut to the chase here.....

This stuff has saved my face!

I received it in one of those free gift with purchase deals when buying the Anti-Gravity Eye Cream. Feeling frustrated by the results of that little gem, I grabbed this cream from the cute little pouch and applied it, expecting to be let down again and whoa nelly.... magic!

I didn't notice it right away. But unlike the other two, I also didn't notice any itchiness, irritation, or puffiness either. After a day or two, my eye area dryness had completely calmed down, the fine lines and wrinkles smoothed out and I felt back to myself again but better.

I will repurchase this and pray the results continue because if they do, this will be my new eye cream staple. I don't currently use any Clinique products and haven't in over 20 years but this just might pull me back in a little since the lipstick shade is purely gorgeous (deep warm pink - perfect for my skintone) ....

Bottom Line: Winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Kelky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Does what it needs to - hydrates! I like the gel formula as it's light around the eye area. It soaks in well and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It's bit pricey but I like it, so it's worth it to me.

I've also tried All About Eyes Rich, which is a cream based formula, which I also liked but I prefer the gel.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by zakitis

I was eager to try this product so i got it. As i have super dry skin around eyes this is simply do not hydrates enough. I guess it good for teenagers but not after 30. For me it has a primer not a cream. One good thing you can apply under eye make up well over it. If you are over 30, look for more hydrating cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye cream. A little goes a long way. It never causes milia and it never runs into my eyes. I use it at night on my progressively more-hooded eyelids as well as under my eyes, and it makes my skin look smoother and fresher. I've used this for many years, because everything else I've ever tried gives me milia or irritates my eyes. I don't have any wrinkles but I have a couple of fine "smile" lines. I use Clinique Superdefense Eye Cream SPF 20 as my day cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by JLS1987

I love this product! It does NOTHING to decrease dark circles though :( What it does do it moisturize and serve as a great base before using concealer! Using it before concealer stops that evil creasing you get when your under eye area is too dry. I would definitely recommend this product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by AngelaLOVE123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used to buy it. It doesnt do much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I use this in conjunction w the 3 step & take the day off cleansing balm as my skincare routine & it's your basic no frills eye cremè but it doesn't cause sties, isn't sticky, provides the perfect amount of moisture for my oily lids, & actually makes my eyeshadow stay on better....it helps w my under eye circles & seems to be keeping the wrinkles away (I have very few to none to begin with), but I haven't tried a lot of eye cremes but I have no reason to switch or stray. It helps soothe my skin where I have minor allergies to cosmetics & helps it heal up quick which is another thing I like. It's in many of the GWPs so you can try b4 u buy & with all the GWPs out you don't even need to buy it that often & it's very concentrated. Also you can rinse out & reuse the jar after u use it up to depot something or a travel item to stick in ur purse. The packaging is typical Clinique very classy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

This product is a great basic eye cream to use if you are just starting off with skincare and want just a BASIC eye cream that just hydrates. Personally I like it because it gets the job done. I don't really need to worry much about wrinkles... Yet but it's good to keep my eyes and especially under eyes hydrated considering I do go out and stay up late a lot. It's amazing before you apply your concealer. I would recommend this to anyone within the age of 16-25ish.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Sandy16

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Irritating. Caused itchiness on lids. Poor packaging, why isn't this in a tube? Don't they have scientists at Clinique that know as much as the reviewers on MUA? GWP so thankfully no $ lost

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by silviasandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the texture, so hydrating. Have used it for months and love it. I have a very dry skin around my eyes and some fine lines as well, but this cream moisture it and reduce the wrinkles pretty well.