Arbonne Entire Line

3.2

Not tested on animals

The re9 line , It's a great line. The problem is people get recommended the wrong products for their skin by the consultants . A normal to dry skin can use the. Whole line. If your skin is oily, the serum and eye cream will work well bc the day and night cream maybe too rich . Some complain about sensitivities well news flash sensitivities can happen with anything.i really like that the line does not have a face perfume smell. Just a bit like citrus.

There are many things I love about Arbonne- no parabens, no sulfates, no animal testing, no tallow- it's a vegan product. It's great for my skin and my skin feels and looks great.

BUT- it's expensive, the packaging can be a bit BS (I have the rejuvenation cream from the calm line and there is a false bottom; the package is SO wasteful and misleading).
Also shipping is not cheap AND they even charge you to do a PICK-UP which is ridiculous.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

You have to love the reps that come on here and boost the rating with fake reviews. Just click on some of the 5 star ratings and you will see that these "reviewers" created accounts just to post a 5 star of this product....and that is their ONLY review on MUA.

i trust reviews from members that review other products....not just a MLA

Now my review. Yes it's natural, and I do like the calm line. For exfoliation they use many citrus oils which make your skin photosensitive....meaning it gets sensitive to the sun. Not good when you live in FL.

The cleaners don't have SLS, which is good. aNt the RE9 Does contain peptides which are good. It does have silicone in the product and the orange oil should not be in a day cream. It is quite irritating and any vitamin C oxidizes in that form. vItamin C must be in a molecular form that prevents oxidation and break down.

dO your own research and Google some of the ingredients. i think a lot of these products are more sticker can't ingredients (ingredients that look good on a label but are in such trace amounts they are not effective).

For the cost I'd rather get something more effective without the irritating ingredients.

Well, I attended a facial party and knew that aside from the product pitch, there would be plenty of discussion about the 'amazing opportunity' of becoming a consultant. I'll leave my thoughts on mlm marketing and stick to predict reviews. However, the business model
is really less about product, and more about recruiting.

Anyways, I first purchased ABC cream and sunscreen. I felt these would be safe for
my sensitive skin. Both were rather mediocre, and I found them both sticky and hard to absorb. The sunscreen also leaves a bit of a white layer. Overall, the cream doesn't create enough of a moisture barrier to keep me from drying out.

Feeling guilted into another purchase, I bought lip gloss and the CC cream. They are OK, but nothing spectacular to justify the cost. The lipgloss has a brush applicator which is nice, but staying power is average. The CC cream is disappointing. I have been using Rimmel's BB cream, and find it far superior.

I have not tried the skin care for the face, as I'm very happy with what I currently use, which is the Eminence line. Eminence is a purely organic line, and can be purchased at spas, or beautysense.ca. From what I tested from Arbonne, they are no where near Eminence in quality or diversity of products. I don't think I will buy anything else.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Just want to thank all the ladies for their Arbonne reviews. My new neighbour gave me samples to try and am invited to her Arbonne party in 4 days. After trying the products and reading all reviews, I will politely purchase make up brushes only and the herbal tea. I do believe you ladies when you say that you had a negative reaction to the products. Women on Make up alley know their skin care and make up, they take it very serious. I'm not going to let the reviewers that devalue them for their negative comments about Arbonne deter me from the truth. I didn't have any reactions to the samples but I did notice that Arbonne puts oils in their products that I don't take orally so I'm not going to put them on my face. And there is palm oil in the protein bars and I'm sensitive to this. So again, Thank-you girls:-)

I'm not a consultant and I'm not a professional anything. Just a middle-age woman not out to bash anybody. I've tried various products from Arbonne and they didn't impress me.

As per my dermatologist's advice I have a very simple skin care routine which contains products from several different lines. Like many brands claiming to be naturally derived, of some of Arbonne's natural ingredients are actually skin irritants. Just because nature made it doesn't mean it belongs on your face.

Overall a level 2 rating.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Google Arbonne. It's a pure MLM scam. Overpriced and fake stuff. Just like Vemma Herbalife and Stella Dot and many BS MLMS out there. Educate urself first. Makeup alley here is the number one place to do research and buy high quality value products! Mix up your cosmetics with drugstore and dept store brands. Wet n Wild and Urban Decay. Simple.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'm a makeup artist and I'm very familiar with so many brands of makeup and skincare, and what I do know is that makeup looks 100 times better when your skin is healthy and happy.

That being said, I recently started working with a girl who sells Arbonne products and I demonstrate the makeup line for her at her openhouses/parties because she's not trained in makeup. In exchange for payment, and because we've been friends for a looooong time, she's given me product at steeply discounted prices; she has also given me products (not samples, full size bottles) to try for a couple weeks before investing my money into them. I don't use the RE9 line because I am in my mid-twenties and it's aimed at a slightly higher age group. My skin is pretty dry, going to normal in the summer, and RED!! Like rosaeca (sp) red. It's not sensitive but just dry and red. Although I have used products in the past where my skin gets really hot when I use them and then itchy during the day - so I guess a little sensitive.

As a makeup artist, I will honestly say - not a fan of the makeup. It just cannot compare to brands like MAC and MUFE and even some Urban Decay products, but the skin care is better than most I've personally used. I use the calm line and I really like it. It's helped a lot with the redness and my skin has less bumps and dry patches on it. I also really like the ultra hydrating hand lotion because it doesn't leave your skin with that greasy feel a lot of other hand creams do. It also works really well in the winter for my skin - which gets really dry in the winter. I haven't used too many other products - I will say I tried the Pure Vibrance hair line (which my friend lent to me to try) and it was ok, but I already use a salon line (AG) anyways, so that isn't something I'm going to switch. Before using the calm line, I was using Simple and Live Clean products, which I thought were pretty good but after using this one I'm very happy with the line.

I know this line, or even brand, isn't going to be for everyone but that's why there are so many brands out there so that you can pick the one that's right for you. If I didn't get a discount on these products, I may think twice about purchasing them but with that being said, can you really put a price on your skin? I know I sound sales-y and I don't mean to, however I've seen how women age who do not take care of their skin and sometimes makeup doesn't fix it so it boosted me to make sure I take care of my skin now before it's too late. I don't tan and am very cautious of sun exposure because I'm very, very fair (if you wear MAC foundation I wear an NW13 is Studio Fix Fluid). I didn't try any of the nutrition based products because I believe lines should stick to what they know best and this brand started out as a skin care brand, which is what I feel they know and do best. I think it's definitely worth a shot, and maybe it doesn't work for you but maybe it will. You won't know until you try, just like everything else. You didn't know your HG product was your HG product until you tried right?

Further, regarding pushy sales. Since I know the person very well, she doesn't try to "sell" me on things. The first meeting we had about working together she brought me a basket of things, said here try them out and see what you think. Then we can see if we will work together. She said if you don't like the line, you can't fake that you do around others and it's not fair to people buying it if you're faking it. I told her I still prefer MAC but not everyone can wear MAC because the ingredients make some people really break out bad. So as a botanical line, it's pretty good but not my favourite and not the best I've worked with makeup wise. But back to sales, I think with any network or direct marketing you're going to get pushy sales people, it's part of the business and it's how they make money. Some of them are over the top, some of them get that you said no and if you want to try it you will contact them. I am lucky in that it's a really close friend of mine who sells it so she doesn't try to "sell" me but if she didn't I imagine I might have one of those people who tries to get me to buy absolutely anything she can.

Overall, I recommend trying it. It's not the most expensive out there but it's not the cheapest either. I think for the money, and if it works for you, you're making a great investment in the life of your skin.

Jayworldofbeauty - what a nasty review. Instead of bashing MUA reviewers you should stick to selling your Arbonne. Right, now that's out of the way ... I have three friends who sell Arbonne. One of them - being a very honest person who is not totally sold on the MLM thing - knows better than to try to sell to me and will only tell me about the product range if I ask her. Apart from the obvious angst that comes from occasionally feeling obligated to feign interest in what the other two are selling and being fought over as a cash cow (it being close to Xmas, I'm currently a cow with little cash to spare), I've tried various items but was never really impressed with any of them. The primer seemed good but it gave me tiny blisters after a few days' use. The RE9 line does not suit my skin at all and burned on contact. Wouldn't try anything else in this line for these reasons.

Arbonne is NOT "all natural" ladies... Familiarize yourselves with ingredients;)

Popular Face Skincare Products