August 23, 2014 | 1925 users online

Skincare - Face - Mary Kay - Extra Emollient Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by TyndallA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this product. I got the sample size, not knowing if my super sensitive skin would agree with it, but I'm so in love. My skin is pretty dry, and after being in the sun and accidentally not wearing sunscreen, not only did my skin BLISTER up, but I had a Horrible sunburn and this stuff was a lifesaver!!!! I did have to reapply every couple hours and it IS greasy, but it hydrated my skin beautifully and had me peeling within a couple days. It was a dream come true finding this amazing product. Highly recommend even though the price is a bit busty.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 More reviews by sgmorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this stuff! Awesome for my very dry skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Suzanne326

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yup, the smells awful, but the product takes great care at repairing bad dry spots! The smell is pretty bad though!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh dear god, the smell! Awful, old lady strong hairspray smell, overpowering and just terrible. However, if you can stomach it, this product is excellent for very dry or peeling skin on your feet and elbows. It works wonders and like nothing else I have tried. I apply a little to my feet at bedtime, two nights in a row, cover with socks and hey presto - perfect feet! I would not put this on my face, I have dry skin, however it has petrolatum as it's main ingredient. I will repurchase. I am taking one lippy off for the smell. Come on Mary Kay ... ditch the scent already!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used it as a lipcare products. I didn't like having to apply it with my fingers for that purpose, but it wasn't made for that purpose.

- Has an old lady smell that I do not like
- Feels incredibly smooth and so moisturizing that it seemingly plumped my lips
- Feels better than Vaseline
- Sits on lips; does not completely soak in
- Gives lips a natural sheen
- Need to reapply every hour or two; too often for my taste
- Do not think it actually adds moisture, just feels like it does

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! It works wonders for my son's eczema. If I put it on him at night, he feels 95% better my morning. Also use it on my cuticles and heels. It is really greasy and isn't absorbed 100% into skin, but that's fine with me. Oh..,I also use it on severely chapped lips. When applied at night, heals by morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really nervous to try this stuff on my skin considering I am pretty acne-prone (and have combination skin.. how fun..) but i was basically out of options. I have tried expensive acne medications and emollient moisturizers for my cheeks with little to no results. The chapped skin around my cheeks was really bothering me so I began using Vaseline. While I love Vaseline for its other uses, it feels to greasy on my face and gets everywhere on my pillow. Fast forward to being introduced to this stuff. It is pink, smells good, and has a less-greasy consistency when compared to Vaseline. I wash my face, apply witch hazel, and rub a tiny bit of this on my face while it is still wet and sleep with it on. Just make sure to exfoliate with a scrub or clarisonic in the morning! Not only are my cheeks patch-free, my breakouts are few and far between. This is not some miraculous I-just-tried-this-once miracle, I have used an entire tube of this stuff over the past year and just repurchased. I do NOT know how it works, but it does. Give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have eczem so I need heavy duty moisturizers when I have flare ups. This works great! I put it on at night and wake up with the eczema gone. HOWEVER...the smell is awful. It has this way too floral grandma scent. I would have given it 5 lipsticks but the smell...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lotusflowerbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously, I do not normally like Mary Kay products but I LOVE this product. I have acne-prone skin, but I literally only use this on my lips and eyes. My eye circles are gone, and my lips are full and moisturized. It's far better than chapstick, because I don't have to constantly apply it. The smell is a litte strange, but if you get past that, it's the best intensely moisturizing skin product I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product, although I'm not a huge fan of MK. I received it in a swap as an extra item and God bless the person who decided to give it to me :) It's consistenct appears to be vaseline like, but it is not oily and my skin absorbs it very well. I love how my skin feels after the application; it is smooth, super soft and velvety. I apply it to my hands and to my legs as well. Does not have an aggressive smell which is a huge plus to me. Amazing product I would recommend it to everybody, even if you do not have dry skin it can be used for elbows, heels, knees you name it. Will buy again and again and again.