August 31, 2014 | 1377 users online

Liquid - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by monicarimer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

New HG foundation! Love it so much! It has a nice texture,it smells amazing and it gives a natural skin-like look.I would totally recomand it for all the dry skined girls !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by hannahmay235

I really like this foundation, it's the first one I've ever bought. I find that the scent smells a little like play-dough, which I love and find quite nostalgic but I understand a lot of people probably won't. The only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it goes on streaky, and I can't leave it for a dewy finish so I need to use my powder (MAC studio blend care pressed powder in light for reference) to make it look nice. Even with this it only lasts about 5 hours. I found this almost identical to the GA lasting silk foundation (in shade 2 I think) but that formula was better for me although I needed a lot more to get the desired finish. Overall, great foundation, ok price, and the packaging is for me the best out there. 7/10. For reference, my skin is clear (for the moment) so I cannot comment on how well it covers up acne etc. I just use it to even out my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by tcdoan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

1) it feels light weight
2) the color matches me SO freaking well, really it doesnt look like I have anything on because the color matches me so well! I find this hard to find in drug stores!
3) I would say this is medium coverage ( So I gave this a 5 because I like light to medium coverage.. lol )

Con:
I dont really like the packaging... because I feel like theres more product that I can get out of the bottle.. haha thats just me..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by NurNoor

I have been on the hunt for the perfect foundation for years now. I've tried MAC, Chanel, Dior, Clinique, NARS, as well as drugstore such as maybelline, revlon, loreal, etc. Nothing has lived up to this. I was so desperate for the perfect foundation that I was convinced I will never find it due to my awful past experiences but little did I know, this beauty fit the criteria. My skin is extremely dehydrated but gets oily throughout the day, this foundation gives a beautiful glow that doesn't look too oily or shiny.
The coverage is quite impressive. I have some redness and noticeable acne scarring and this does a wonderful job of covering although I still apply concealer (MAC prolong wear) on the areas that aren't covered. You can build it up to high coverage too and it doesn't look cakey in my experience!
Stay power is a huge deal for me and I was so happy when I wore this foundation for about 9-10 hours and have it look absolutely gorgeous, (I did use a primer and set it with powder, though.)

Overall, it's quite pricey but I would buy it again and again.
P.s. I'm extremely pale (mac nc15) and this makes it quite the task for me to find a perfect match but this foundation was perfect.

My mom LOVED it too and she has oily skin. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupforever71

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

iv had this foundation for a few days and I absolutely love it especially for my dry skin. It doesn't cling to any patches and its a really smooth consistency. It glides over your face and is easy to blend giving you a flawless dewy finish. Id say it is a light to medium coverage . However i don't recommend this for those with really oily skin as you probably will look shiny and will need to powder quite often. Although it is quite pricey i am glad it comes with a pump as a lot of my high end foundations don't which is really annoying. Overall a great product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found a perfect match in this foundation and I really like the coverage and formula. That being said, I accidentally threw it away a 3/4 full bottle and didn't replace it. It's a dewy, natural foundation with a really great finish, but I have other foundations that meet this need for a lower price point, and if I want to spend this amount on a foundation, the Armani is better. If you cannot find a match in Armani though, I would definitely try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second bottle of this foundation. I love it! It's a bit pricey but one pump will cover my whole face, 2 if I want fuller coverage. It can be built up to a pretty good coverage, and it smells really nice. It does have oil in it and can leave my face a little greasy depending on the time of the month and the humidity. It doesn't make me break out and for the most part, doesn't make my oily skin worse. I don't reach for it on really hot/humid days, but I do seriously love this foundation and will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Dianaphamfatale

I really wanted to love this product, but it just didn't happen for me. The reviews were so glowing claiming it was like 'magic in a bottle', but I found it to be so disappointing.

I have combination dry skin. I don't really have many blemishes, and not that much to cover up.

My expectations: to have glowing skin that is radiant, and looks natural all day.

Outcomes: the foundation seems to be a bit too dark on my skin. The cosmetic person matched me to BD50, but I believe I have neutral skin tones. The colour makes me look ashen and gives me this weird OILY downcast after 3 hours. When first applied, it's nice but the staying power is not so great - 4 hours tops. Moreover, it sits in dry patches for me.

I'm not saying this is a bad foundation, what I'm saying is I don't get all the hype over this product. There are plenty of foundations that can compete with touche eclait.

Won't be repurchasing. Don't make my mistake and believe all the hype - go out and grab a tester if you'd like to try it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

edit- stupid me. regret getting it as i checked my face in mirror sometimes in different lighings (daylight)--it has a sort of greasy ashy glow, like sunscreen would ---so no, no repurchase. the colour seems to have oxidized from the one i was originally matched to so it has darkened and matches better. perhaps if u get matched in store before buying it, make sure it's a bit pale for you, cuz it certainly seems to darken after opening the bottle.
=
I was working off a generous sample which lasted for a few days (and is still going strong, I can get a week more out of it) but I will have to stop. No colour match (the salesgirl tried for ages to match me but nothing matched--I hoped I could make it work, but the difference is quite obv.) + breaks down during the day + breaks me out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation because I got tanned after my summer vacation, and really wanted to try something new less covering than my 'winter foundation'. This foundation was exactly what I was looking for. It has a sheer coverage but is definitely buildable. It really gives my skin the glowing, healthy look that I've been looking for for a long time. Don't think it suits oily skin, so make sure to test it beforehand!