Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15

2.9

Octinoxate (2.9%), Titanium Dioxide (1.6%) Other: Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar), Glyceryl Oleate, Lecithin, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Talc, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

Very dissapointed. I was recommended this product in john Lewis as a high coverage foundation. It is not high coverage, my skin tone still looks very uneven, the foundation goes on thick and dries too quickly to blend, leaving me looking uneven and patchy. So annoyed I spent £31 on this product, very unhappy.

on 4/6/2015 11:50:00 AM

Absolutely awful for dry skin. Cakes together and separates badly around the nose area. Bad colour match as it is far too pink toned for me

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awfull, awfull stuff! It's very sticky and tacky on application and never seems to set properly! It feels like cheap grease paint makeup you would buy from the joke shop! It doesn't last day as it claims, after a few hours of application my face was a patchy greasy mess! Definitely not worth the price! The only good points is that it has a pleasant lavender smell and the shade warm Ivory matched me perfectly.....other than that it's a definite no for me!

on 3/31/2015 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Purchased after having tried it in store and matched up with the bronzer and had pot rouge at home so face sorted!
When I tried it at home it didn't look the same at all all patchy and not great! But that's because I used a stippling brush to apply which didn't work as foundation is thick so you need a beefy brush to apply. Used the expert face brush from real techniques to apply and it was 100 times better! My face still looks a little dry though but in store she applied the hydrating face cream first with the built in primer which really gave it a far better look and staying power so I think when I've finished my curret moisturiser I'll get me a pot of that and it'll look fab! Those finding it not right for their skin should really try using a different method of application and you'll see a world of difference!

on 3/10/2015 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

As someone who has quite dry skin I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with this foundation, I got a sample of it not really having high expectations as I can rarely wear foundations with a matte finish but this foundation is the only matte foundation I've come across that doesn't dry my skin out or go all powdery looking and crack after a few hours. It definitely has a full coverage and applies very easily. I'm not sure if it is a guarenteed winner for most people so i defenitly recommend getting a sample of this foundation before buying it! Pros: Full Coverage Very easy to apply Comes in a gorgeous range of colours Matte/Semi-matte finish that doesn't dry out skin Cons: 40 euro is very expensive for a foundation so I'd defenitly get a sample before buying it

on 1/29/2015 3:29:00 PM

I can't believe I wasted £40 on this... the packing is good, but that's all. I thought I had found the perfect shade, it looked great in store. I got home and decided to try it out, and I was really excited. It looked amazing for about 10 minutes, and the. it dried. It almost looked orange, and it was so cakey. They wouldn't let me return it, so it sits in the bottom of my makeup draw.

This foundation is my go to foundation. I have tried other Bobbi Brown foundations in the past and they have not provided near enough coverage. This one is just perfect, it gives me the fuller coverage I want, whilst at the same time being light weight and not heavy on the skin. I feel that it lets my skin breathe. The girls at the Bobbi brown counter have always matched me up perfectly and I wear 'Warm Sand 2.5'. I am quite pale and this foundation does not come out orangey on my skin at all. This foundation is easy to blend and stays put for a long time. However, I have found that if I wear both moisturiser and primer under the foundation it can be slightly oily. Overall I love this foundation and would recommend it to everyone.

on 1/12/2015 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first Bobbi Brown product. I got the shade Honey (for ref im an NC42-43 in mac). The shade was perfect for my skin tone. I use a primer underneath it because the staying power is really poor (why?? Its supposed to be long wear!!) 3 hours after application my T-zone starts to oil like crazy and at the end of the day the whole thing is gone :( The lavender scent doesnt bother me at all although I think thats the culprit why I started breaking out again (boohoo!) Overall I wouldnt buy this product again its too expensive and doesnt live up to its name. Im just gonna finish my bottle and go back to my Revlon Colorstay Foundation. Haha!

on 1/2/2015 11:20:00 AM

I hate this. I got my makeup done at Bobbi brown and this was the foundation the lady (for some heinous reason) chose to use on me. At the end of the makeup session you can choose a makeup item that was used on you for "free", and if I had known what a horrible foundation this is, I most certainly would not have chosen it.

Firstly, why the lavender?!? A foundation should not be sented and lavender oil is not good for your skin, in fact it irritates the crap out of it. Also, the price tag is rediculous for what it is, $95 in New Zealand. I cannot justify that. The foundation itself is the worst part though, it clings to my face like nothing else, emphasising every little hair and pore. It takes a million years to set and even with a finishing spray is still very tacky. It feels so thick on the skin which is such a shame because the colour match is perfect for me and I like the coverage.

I emplore you to try before you buy.

on 11/4/2014 10:54:00 AM

I love Bobbi Brown powders, shadows, etc., and was really excited to try this after it looked beautiful in the store. However, this broke me out with several small pimples that didn't go away for over a week after discontinuing. I couldn't figure out what was causing it and originally thought it was another product, but after discontinuing that product I kept getting more. After I stopped using this, my skin finally started to calm down. It has a really strong fragrance, which to me = chemicals. Sad, because I really had high hopes!