L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 3/31/2015 11:19:00 AM

I LOVE this foundation. I usually use Lancôme Teinte Idole Ultra 24H for $45.50 for 1oz, which I love also but I can't quite find my colour match. I have pink undertones in my face and yellow undertones on my neck so it's so hard to find the perfect match! Even makeup consultants have a hard time and also the colour iq test that they have at sephora. I'm a N 1-2 in this L'Oreal foundation and I can honestly say it matches perfectly! It doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup. I will say that I find it somewhat oily but I just use L'Oreal true match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup in Neutral and it sets it right in. For $20.49 and it goes on sale all the time, it sure beats buying a $45 bottle! And there's spf which is a big bonus!

on 3/29/2015 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the lightest neutral shade and it's still too dark. I like the consistency and coverage but the color is unfortunately wrong.

on 3/24/2015 7:35:00 PM

Perfect. No more Armani for me. Putting that money away.

on 3/24/2015 3:23:00 PM

I absolutely love thus foundation. Its luminous, dewy, but still covers.

although this foundation is slightly runny, being a water based formula, the coverage is pretty fair. this is the foundation I use on my quick, out the door, natural looking MU days. it doesn't cover blemishes, but it evens my skin tone. I don't recommend this for oily skin, or people with acne. I gave it a 4 because they don't have enough shade choices. I'm in between olive and fair yellow, and there "warm" choices are so orange, not very yellow at all. I would give it 5 stars if they had yellow/green base choices. but I tone correct it with lemon food coloring.

on 3/20/2015 11:38:00 AM

This is my new go to foundation for the winter! I have combination-oily skin, but in the winter it gets really, really dry on my cheeks, but still oily on the rest of my face. This foundation doesn't dry out my cheeks, and doesn't make the rest of my face even oilier, which many other products do. The colour shades are wonderful and matches my skin tone perfectly. It isn't greasy but it isn't a matte finish either, and goes on really smooth. It gives you a perfect dewy look! I'm really glad I decided to try this product.

on 3/16/2015 4:20:00 PM

I really like the finish. It is slightly dewy, glowing, and makes your complexion look slightly radiant and more youthful. I bought w3, and it was a pretty ok match for my light/medium Asian skin. Slightly orange, but preferable to the n3 which looks not very neutral either. I like the texture of the product but it still feels sort of heavy to me. The coverage is sheer but the luminous quality seems to make your flaws less noticeable. Worth buying at full price (I usually hold out for sales :-))

HG foundation. gives a perfect finish for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

This stuff is amazing for dry skin. At the drugstore, it's only $13. It might be a little high compared to other drugstore foundations, but it's still pretty cheap on the broad spectrum of things.

I wear a NC35/ NARS Punjab/ ELDW Tawny and I'm w4 if anyone is looking.

Be warned, if you're oily, stay away! Or try the original true match. This foundation is hydrating and doesn't cling to dry patches. It gives me a great glow for a greater price. The only problem I have with it is that its a bit light in coverage. However, I apply with a beauty blender due to my dryness, so that might be a factor. The foundation is also buildable, so the lighter coverage is more an inconvinence than w true hinderence.

Also, the only reason I didn't give it full ratings on packaging is because I am clumsy. Most of you are probably more elegant than I am and will not try to force the lid off without ripping the sticker. Do not do this. You will rip the entire pump head off and spill. Again, I'm just clumsy and rough with my belongings (oops). Also, yes! It comes with a pump! On the lighter coverage note from before, I like to do about four pumps to cover my entire face.

on 3/12/2015 9:04:00 PM

Pros: It makes your skin look lovely! It gives great coverage and your skin looks dewy, fresh, and healthy afterwards! I've gotten lots of compliments about how flawless my skin looks when I wear this!

Cons: It transfers only clothes, it makes my skin pretty oily, and it breaks me out. When I put this foundation on, I can feel it literally sitting on my face like an oil slick :(

Photography: Since there's sunscreen in it, it does give off a white cast in photos!

Price: In Canada, these are relatively pretty expensive at Shoppers Drug Mart!