November 25, 2014 | 1862 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - Magic Souffle Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this blush! Got it in "Celestial". I use my fingers to apply to the apple of my cheeks and blend out. You do have to use quite a bit for it to show up. Buff with a brush to soften. I'll do a lighter application of this then add a bright pink blush (powder or gel works) on top for a pretty, natural look. My cheeks are dry all year long and this gets them glowing!

Been using it a few times a week for months (maybe 5 months) and still not at the bottom.

If there weren't so many other products to try I would definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in the color Angelic (844), which I think is now discontinued. I've had this for quite some time and have tried to love it. It makes sense -- it's a soft, mousse-texture that should blend into your skin. The color Angelic is a warm peach and it never really blended well. I like the feeling of the blush -- it's very cream to powder --- but it seemed to just sit on top of my skin. It looked like I had cakey makeup on instead of a natural blush. I won't buy this type of product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Tuxson

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have not worn blush for years as I couldn't find anything that looked right. I wear mineral powder foundation, and when using powder blush on top, it looked really obvious and too sparkly.

I thought I would use this underneath the mineral powder foundation, and I can, but it really goes on beautifully over top. It looks so natural. I bought the cherubic color and it is wonderful. It is like a cream to powder consistency, and the blendability of it makes it so easy to use.

Hope they don't discontinue this or I will have to go back to the no blush look (ugh).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by lcheramie1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in Cherubic (842) and I love it! I apply it with my small stippling brush and it blends out perfectly; pretty full coverage, but very natural at the same time. It is a gorgeous dusty rose color with no shimmer at all (which I LOVE). It feels very light on my face, not at all like some cream blushes I've tried. (This is not a cream, just making an observation.) Over all this is a great product and I can't wait to try more shades! Also, I wanted to add that a very small amount of this goes a LONG way so although the jar may look small, I think it will last a very long time, even using it everyday. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by playboy_mommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been trying hard to love this blush since I bought it in Celestial a year ago. What's not to love? It's a velvety soft lightweight mousse in a subtle, dusty pink.
What I don't love: It doesn't really show up. The rosy glow I get when I apply it is literally just from rubbing my fingertips over my cheeks to blend. Then, presto-chango, it's gone. Using more just makes it difficult to blend and look cakey. Applying this over any kind of foundation is a fail, the blush picks up bits of foundation, and then nothing blends. This is definitely meant for bare skin, "no make up" make-up days. And even then, this doesn't really work for me.

When I'm blending it with my fingers, I feel like I'm just moving it around on my skin, it doesn't settle into that nice natural flush that I'm aiming for- it just sits on top of my skin.
I keep reaching for this because of the rave reviews here and because I love the concept of a light as air mousse blush to give my cheeks a natural flush. But whether I use just a dab or a fingerful, I can't get this to work. I added a lippie only because the texture really is lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this and returned it, but that is only because I prefer matte blush.

I bought the color celestial, and it was SO pretty. The color wasn't a boring pink, nor was it too peach or coral....it was just the perfect mix of them all. The consistency of this blush was nice and it blended smoothly. One thing I really loved was that the pigmentation was light but buildable, so it was forgiving.

But alas, once it set I noticed all of the glitter and I returned it :( I still gave it 4 stars though because not liking glitter is just my personal preference. The downside is that this blush is pricey for such a small quantity. The jar is deceiving. It is amde of heavy, thick glass and it looks like there is a lot more product than there really is. I think this normally retails for $13US, which is kind of pricey for drug store. If you DO like glitter then check this out and if you too are a PPP check out the color celestial....it is SO pretty

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by glitterglue420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it, despite the micro glitter that's in all of the shades. Celestial is the one I have, which is a pale pink. I was looking for a drugstore dupe (or something like it) of Benefit Dandelion. I'm going to use this every day. Mostly because mousse makeup is so fun! It works with fingers but a really good blush brush that fits your face is necessary and mine makes application a wonderful experience. I hate the price of these ($11-$13) but they were all half off at Walgreens which around $6 is what they should always be at.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by AnnikaLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim after I wasn't able to find my usual creme blush. I got #842 Cherubic which is kind of a deep pink dusty rose color. I really like the texture, it's very silky and blendable. Also a little goes a long way because the blush is quite strong. Overall I'm vey happy with the blush and it has become my new favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

PACKAGING:the glass pot made me scared to drop it and oack it in my bag COLOR: got it in celestial, it look very natural with my beige skin tone! STAYING POWER: very well TEXTURE: Very smooth and creamy. Blends well. But dont take too much of the product. 1) a little goes a long way 2) too puck will cause clumps

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by mmary

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just bought Celestial - it's a muted beige-pink and goes on beautifully. So delicate and a dream to apply. I loved its subtlety and soft matte look. I'd read all the reviews I could find and felt confident this shade had no glitter.

It does. I guess they all do. Yeah it's subtle but it gets everywhere and this formulation begs to be layered and blended so eventually you start seeing it. What a shame; this would have been almost perfect in so many ways without it. The "micro" shimmer thing has really gotten out of hand now that it's in so much face makeup.