April 16, 2014 | 1967 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

I recently purchased this and the Dream Mousse Liquid when my HG FitMe ran out. Being that I had such a great match with the Classic Ivory shade in that line I purchased the same in both of these. Sadly, it's not quite the spot on match...you would think being the brand colors would be exact but it could be the slightly different formula causing the difference. Anyway, I was very happy with the coverage - it was light and easily build able to medium if preferred. The foam buffer helped but I still used my fingers and a makeup sponge to perfect my look. But I am sure some could just use the applicator but it would have caused the coverage to be way to heavy and a a huge waste of product as I like my foundation natural looking and sheer to light for the most part. This did blur my fine lines and lasted all day. At least 10 hours with no primer! Pretty surprised by that. FitMe usually gets me through the work day and quits when I do. I may have found a new HG...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by siruhi

Satin finish,or would it be more like velvet on your skin.I think this foundation has something very good to offer; The texture is special,I'd think it's a high end product if I didn't knew it's Maybelline. I consider this as one of the few best foundations of Maybelline.I guess you could say it's much like that Dream Mousse and I don't mean the liquid mousse(i've heard it gets oily after 4h). It is said that Dream Mousse is the most sold makeup foundation in the whole world,I'm not sure if it's true......But the Eraser is perfect,medium coverage,buildable,skin does not get shiny.Leaves your skin look flawless!!! Will buy more when it's used up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

This breaks me out like hell.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. It matches skin tones well, and the applicator is alright- although you always have to run over the application with your fingers or a brush to even it out. It feels a tad greasy on skin, which for dry skins may be alright, but for my skin leaves me super oily after 3 hours. It's an okay price. I love the coverage, however, and it leaves your skin looking so incredibly natural and well-covered. Can't say I'd buy again because of the oiliness, but if you're dry definitely give it a try. It covers pores and fine lines like a dream as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice, daily use foundation. It gives a natural finish, I wouldn't call it matte or glowy either, it just looks like skin. It evens out skintone. I don't know whether you'd call it light coverage, fortunately I haven't got much to cover, just want a more even, homogeneous skintone and this does that. It isn't greasy but it's also not matte. It lasts all day but since I have oily skin in the summer it still gets oily after a few hours, but it doesn't fall off or slide off. Wish it came with some instructions though, it took me forever to figure out how to get the foundation out through the sponge! It doesn'st just come out automatically if you press the sponge to your face, you have to twist it about a bit from one side to the other, for anyone else who is packaging challenged like me. Too much comes out when you twist it though so I don't use the sponge to apply, I apply it to my fingers and then to the face. That way I can also control how much I put on, since I prefer a light, sheer layer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

I bought this product after seeing many bloggers using this for under eye coverage or highlighter. I bought mine for high lighting and bought several shades lighter than my usual skin tone. This product blends perfectly and is amazing for my contouring routine. This does assist with dark circle coverage and lasts almost throughout the entire day. I will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by dhk12300

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best foundation EVER. I have used this for years and always come back if I try something else. Great coverage with creamy transparency that stays that way. Usually lasts all day. Doesn't cake or look like foundation. Or sink into lines like so many foundations do and make you look a million years old. Good ingredients act like a moisturizer and keep your face from drying out. The color "Creamy Beige" 290 has enough pink in it to blend out the redness of my rosacea. Not even Dermablend could do that. Does NOT make me break out.

LOVE the applicator. The sponge head works better than a foundation sponge and almost as well as those special flawless makeup sponges. No mess.

This review page is for the foundation, NOT the concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by amgutier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am always on the lookout for a good concealer, I have dark circles under my eyes and want something to cover and last. This product does one of the two. I have happy with the coverage, but it last about only an hour, no kidding. I have applied it under my foundation (Tarte) and over my foundation, used powder to set, but still does not last. The search for a good long lasting concealer continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by nataliepin

Good undereye coverage although I usually use another concealer underneath. I love this product as a highlight. It's great for the tops of cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose and on the chin. Never broke me out and I've been using it for quite a while now. Can crease sometimes under the eyes but is not too drying. Have often repurchased.