July 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Treatments (Face) - Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by amkclaes

This product is great. My mom got it for me to use on my scalp, for dandruff. It works quite well for that since the tea tree oil treats but the other ingredients deeply moisturize. It therefore is really effective in stopping flaking. I mostly use it for my face though. I tried it on a whim one night because my skin is dry sometimes but also prone to breakouts. This cleared me up, kept me hydrated, and just gave my skin a glow that other acne products had stolen from it. I use it at night since it is quite heavy and needs time to soak in. Great product though. Seriously a lifesaver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

I picked this up at Sally's for less than $2, it's a quite small bottle but I figured it was worth a shot for my acne and it wasn't too costly if I didn't like it. I always apply at night, I unscrew the lid, dip a cue-tip in and apply to acne spots or blackheads. The first time I treid this I was not a fan of the smell it's a peppermint sort of scent but I've really grown to love it. After the first 2 nights I noticed several blackheads had formed into full fledged pimples. I assumed the oil brought them to the surface, who knows. I decided to not use it for a few nights but I did go back to it. For the last 4 or 5 months I've had 10-15 blackheads on my forehead that I just can't seem to get rid of. I've tried popping them and also tried applying thick coats of Salicylic acid at night but it doesn't seem to do the trick. I've been applying this to my forehead every night without fail, it's been at least 8-10 days and right now I've only got about 5 or so blackheads. It's got to be this clearing up my skin because I have no active blemishes & the blackheads are diminishing as well. I fully plan on continued use and will repurchase since nothing else seems to work for my skin like this has.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

This is for the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil. I bought mine at Walmart for under $3 for 2oz. It contains: soybean oil, tea tree oil, safflower seed oil, rose hip oil, Aloe extract, vitamin E, Sunflower seed oil, Chamomilla extract, Rosemary extract, sage extract, and white needle extract. Soybean oil is a replacement for animal fat in products for smoothing & nourishing the skin. Tea tree oil is anti-bacterial and is great for treating acne. Safflower oil is claimed to help the skin keep its elasticity, good for sensitive skin, and helps with acne. Rose hip oil hydrates the skin, is anti-aging, helps with Rosacea and helps strengthen broken or damaged capillaries, and helps diminish scars. Aloe extract has anti-aging and helps skin elasticity. Vitamin E also anti-aging. Sunflower seed oil anti-aging and helps the skin to be less sensitive to the sun. Chamomilla extract helps with inflammation and irritation of acne. Rosemary extract is a antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Sage extract is also antioxidant and anti-aging. I could not find anything on white need extract though. So over all that's a lot of skin-boosting products.
My actual review of this is fantastic. I have large pores on my cheeks, redness in the same area, redness around my nose, and acne. After a couple uses of this product on my face my acne has lessened (I have one active pimple the rest are healing). The redness on my face has calmed down. But the large pores are still there. I don't think there's much you can do for that (you can use products to make them "look" like they're smaller but it's only temporary; same with make-up). Over all I was just looking for Tea Tree oil and my boyfriend found this instead. For not even $3 I'll be buying this stuff forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by hotpa2d

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

***This review is for the Hollywood Beauty Argan Oil Hair Treatment***

I was at Walgreen's last night, just browsing, and I came across this product in the ethnic hair care section. Not sure why I was looking there, as I am certainly not of the 'ethnic' persuasion... Anyhow, I saw the word 'Argan' and I was curious, because of all the hype lately. OK, so this is NOT pure Argan Oil, it was the sixth ingredient on the list if that matters, but I opened it to smell it, and OMG!, love, love, LOVE! I bought it purely for the smell.
Since I have over-processed blond hair with highlights and lowlights, it tends to feel parched. I use really strong hair spray as well as a curling wand, and my hair is pretty much abused. I try everything to get it looking healthy. So, when I got home, I immediately tried this out. I rubbed a little bit on my palms, and massaged through my hair. It is a bit thick in consistency, and smells heavenly! My hair just ate it up. I woke up this morning without those annoying fly aways, and my hair looks amazing for the first time in years!!! I googled any reviews I could find, and only found some lady on Youtube dissing this as a bad product. She used it on wet hair, and said it was like glue. I don't know if that's true, but it works extremely well on dry hair. It doesn't make my hair greasy either. So I am now going to stock up on this as my 'holy grail' hair product. Try this stuff out if your hair is fried, I think you'll love it as well. So glad I found this stuff!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this tea tree oil product for my pimples here and there and also for nose blackheads. I've used straight tea tree oil before and know how drying it is. This product is mixed with other oils and makes it more moisturizing while it dries out and heals the zit, pimple, inflammation. When my skin is really acting up, I do my whole face with it for an overnight treatment. Raised pimples are usually less severe the next morning. It's pretty cheap to give it a try to see if this works for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

This review is for the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil. I'm not sure what category this product belongs. Some people use this for scalp, hair, face, foot, and whereever they need treatment for dry and irritated skin.
I purchased the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree oil for my post acne treatment skin. When I went through a few months of adult acne breakouts, my skin was sometimes left with dark scar and flaky skin from the use of all those acne treatment. The scar is very obvious on my pale skin, and the flaky skin is even more obvious when I put foundation on. My usual moisturizer didn't seem to help enough, so skin would look flaky under foundation. Someone suggested I try this for the flaky skin. I use the Hollywood Beauty as the last step of my nighttime skincare, only around healed acne on face and scalp. In the morning, the flaky skin will be gone, or can be easily wiped off with gentle washing. It does not seem to fade the scar, but it works for flaky skin from acne treatment.
The reason why I only gave it 4 rating is the following:
-the packaging is not too friendly for its running oily content. the oil tends to get all over the bottle. I probably lost 1/3 of the bottle through daily use
-it's not clear how much tea tree oil is in the product because I don't smell too much of the tea tree aroma
-it's oily so I'm not able to use this during the day on my oily slik. I can only use it on part of my face and scalp at night, and have to wash it off in the morning
-it's clear there's plenty of other oil on the ingredient list. Because I have very oily t-zone where my acne usually resides, I usually don't use a lot of oil on my face. I think in the future for my face I may stick to pure tea tree oil instead
In general, I'd say this is a good prduct at a very good price. For anyone with skin irritation on their body, I think this is a great product to try.