Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation

3.6

Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenylisopropyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG-9 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Diazolidinyl Ureal, Methylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Citrate, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 2/17/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall, I really love this product! It does a fantastic job with covering any blemishes, setting an even skin tone, and lasting a long time! I have never experienced any breakouts due to this product and while wearing this foundation it felt lightweight and seemingly invisible. The only downside to this product is the high price but if you are looking for a quality product that never disappoints I highly recommend it!

on 1/1/2015 8:06:00 PM

Wow. I under estimate this foundation. My cousin is Mary Kay consultant. I bought this for $22 in Beige 4. I wear this foundation and set this with my Lancôme Dual Finish powder and last on my normal to dry skin right now for 8 hours. Great foundation not too luminous on my skin. I will order the matte one for summer months. update 01/24/2015 I have used this for couples weeks now and I reached for this more than my Shiseido foundation. Love this and my Dior Star.

on 9/25/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

First off my first red flag about buy this product should have been from the lady trying to sell it to me. Her face was orange, ORANGE. You sell makeup for a living. Really?
Anyway she told me this foundation would mattify me and control my oil. Heck to the no it didn't. It caked, it creased, it melted off my freaking face. After "trying to make it work," which is what she said I had to do before returning it, it went back. It only took about two months to issue my $30 refund. Horrible experience with Mary Kay and pretty much tainted the company for me.

on 7/14/2014 7:23:00 AM

I only bought this to add to matte foundations. It is very luminous. Would never user if had oily skin.

on 7/14/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this stuff made me break out and I didn't even realize it. never use this stuff if you're acne prone

on 7/10/2014 10:33:00 PM

Good everyday foundation, and not too 'luminous'.
It does need primer and a setting spray (or powder) or it won't stay all day. It doesn't break me out at all. I put their oil mattifier on over the top and that helps it to stay.

on 3/11/2014 8:19:00 PM

I've bought this product for years and love it but after reading some reviews I've come to realize that I too can relate to a few reviews. my t-zone (forehead and nose) does get a little oily through out the day and I've noticed its in those areas where my face isn't dry like my cheeks or chin.. I usually apply loose powder to fix it.

on 7/30/2013 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love the way my skin looks the first part of the day, but after a while if you don't use a powder, it causes your skin to get oily. It has also caused some breakouts. I wish I could get the same look without the breakouts because I LOVE the look and feel of the foundation. =/

on 7/1/2013 9:26:00 PM

Packaging: I agree with other reviewers that the cap gets messy - poorly designed so it tends to leak little by little no matter how carefully I clean and close it.

Pros: price, light-medium coverage, slight luminosity (not too much)

Cons: Parabens ick. I find it accentuates my fine lines (will try with more moisturizer and a primer and update my review).

Given the parabens, I wouldn't order this again.

on 6/30/2013 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've come to really like this product! I tried the matte wear first and it didn't really work for me. This can give me medium coverage, but I like to wear it a bit lighter and use concealer for my trouble spots. When I first apply it and for the first few hours, it gives my skin a really nice glow. After a while it can get pretty oily, especially around my t-zone, but if I use primer and setting spray it's not too bad. The color is a perfect match too. (: I'd definitely get this again!