November 29, 2014 | 1552 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disappointment is what I felt when I tried this. I was hoping there was some truth in the advertising but I haven't had a good stick concealer since Max Factor's Erace years ago. However I thought I would try this out.
It was just as bad as the foundation. Greasy and shimmery. As far as coverage, next to nothing. And the price? Too much for mass retail.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by themelody1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried almost every drugstore concealer out there for my dark circles and all of them wouldn't cover and would crease on me! I have weird creases under my eyes and I would always have to keep reapplying it and it could get caked. So I thought this one would be no different. Boy was I wrong! This is the only concealer that conceals my dark circles and After 5+ hours it still looks flawless and doesn't crease! Officially a HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by yanaayanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best drugstore concealer! I have dark circle under my eyes. This product blend well to cover my dark circle and worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer at the moment. I'm such a Revlon nut at this point that my daily routine is the PhotoReady primer and concealer, Colorstay Whipped foundation and the CS pressed powder as well. (not to mention eyeshadow and lip color, but the face makeup especially is my favorite!) The PhotoReady concealer does it all with it's excellent coverage and creamy formula. I use it for everything which I used to use separate ones for different areas, but this conceals my ghastly undereye circles, evens out redness around my nose and conceals any blemishes and scars. It never turns muddy and stays put all day. The packaging is not my favorite, it's easy for it to break off. And if my skin is particularly dry, it can cling to patches but just be careful and that shouldn't be an issue. A little goes a long way too so even with how often I use it, I can make one tube last awhile. I heart you, Revlon!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Jojo2world

I dont think I will buy this product even the price is better than Nars. this product has to use the finger to warm up first and then pad it on under eye. concealing power is good but it crease easily and fill in the line under my eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this concealer, creamy and easy to blend. 2 things you look for when geting a stick concealer. it does a good job undereye and some blemashes the color selection is good i have the shade fair. i use this almost daily and it works well with my dry skin. i reccomend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by amiablealligator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love that this concealer matches my shade almost exactly and it comes in a lipstick tube which makes application a breeze. I apply it under my foundation and it stays put all day. On larger pimples it's harder to apply an even coating though.

It won't blow your mind away but if you need to cover blemishes and spots and can't afford a trip to Sephora this is a decent compromise between quality and price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by cutelittlethings

Love this! I use this for my under eye area and some other blemishes and this works amazingly well. It has a slight shimmer but i don't think this won't be a big problem after you set it with a matte powder. Its not drying at all, and it has a typical concealer scent. Overall, i really like this product since its very light on the skin and does not caked up during the day. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this under my eyes, triangle shape in the color 004 Medium (Very Yellow) for my olive tan skin. I do have some wrinkles (from rubbing concealer around years ago) & this WILL settle in them UNLESS you set the concealer with ELF HD STUDIO POWDER ($6). These two are KEY too lasting all day, no fading & no settling into wrinkles/fine lines, making you look flawless. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by tomieito

firstly i love the packaging which is very convenient and easy to use. it may be formed as a stick but once you swipe it its buttery creamy and comes in a medium to heavy coverage. i used to blend it with my pinky finger and it conceals blemishes, red spots etc pretty well but it DOES get cakey and settle into the fine lines if u have dry skin type so beware. overall its a good deal of product