Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 5/21/2015 9:25:00 AM

Strangely, there's many bad review. I however love it and has been using it to conceal my dark eye circles regularly. I apply my eye cream beneath and slide one a layer and gentle pat on to blend. I really love it cause it stays on the whole day.

on 4/1/2015 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not impressed.
I had high hopes for this but it was not great.
It was not the easiest to blend and did not look natural on the skin.
Also it did not cover well.
I felt it looked very made up and fake.
If you swipe it on I find that it can tug on the skin.
This did not hold up well on the skin either. It started to break down rather quickly and looked terrible.

on 3/27/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was pretty optimistic when i bought this because I had been using several revlon products. But I must say that this one is a total disappointment! It broke me out badly!! Now I'm pretty traumatized when buying concealer

on 3/17/2015 7:01:00 AM

The concept is great but the actual product is too dry & not creamy enough to be very helpful. It is best for taking redness out of cheeks & nose but still too dry. It is horrid on acne with flaky skin & under the eye.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The only thing I honestly like about this is the packaging. It's almost like a lipstick and twists upward, allowing for easy application. But I find that it didn't give me enough coverage on the acne scars on my cheeks. It also doesn't blend very well. I apply liquid foundation on top of it with my fingers and the heat of my fingers almost completely wipes away the concealer. It also seemed to finish pretty quickly for me, but I like that the packaging allows for me to get the very last of the product, even if I have to use a small brush to get to it. It does make for a pretty good eyeshadow primer though, which is what I use my concealer for when I run out of actual primer. I think the coverage could be a lot better.

on 2/24/2015 7:47:00 PM

Pros:
It's in a very convenient twist up stick which glides on easily
It's very creamy
Medium coverage

Cons:
There are micro glitters which aren't visible when you apply, but as the product wears off throughout the day, the glitters become very apparent.
Wears off easily when you rub it
Creases A LOT into the lines

I liked this product at first but now I realize it looks a bit cakey

on 1/26/2015 6:29:00 AM

(I use the shade light-medium)
Pros:
- convenient packaging (has a click when you twist it all the way down, that way the cap won't smooch with your product, smearing it everywhere)
- wide range of shades
- covers up blemishes like a dream (this I approve very much), but you have to build it up in layers and slowly pat it out with the fingertips otherwise your fingertips are going to collect all of the product and leave nothing on the face by the end of it

Cons:
- for those who hates glitter, this has some in it, it's not noticeable when you first apply it, but as it wears off throughout the day, it's apparent.
- this creases like crazy, so it's definitely not for the under-eye area (not unless you have very few issues with fine lines/wrinkles)... despite the product how to use saying: apply under eyes and over any imperfections.. ha ha haa.. NO.
- I only use this when I need to go somewhere real quick and there is an obnoxious blemish/pimple.
- because it's not that long lasting (sadly,) this vanishes into a 3rd dimension or somewhere by the third hour of using it.

on 1/18/2015 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The only thing I liked about this concealer was the packaging. It was convenient to apply the concealer to the desired areas. The product itself is not worth the money spent on it. The concealer barely covers any imperfections. The staying power is nonexistent, even when using a primer. Also, it creases terribly. I would not repurchase this again.

on 1/18/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'm a little surprised by the good reviews for this product. To me, it seems very dry and does not blend easily. It also doesn't provide great coverage and looks quite unnatural. There are a lot of better concealers out there than this one.

on 1/4/2015 11:08:00 PM

It works well at first but through out the day it fades really quickly. When using this I had to reapply almost every 2 hours. Not the worst product ever but I definitely will not purchase again.