December 20, 2014 | 1370 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Carried Away

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by kansha0509

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I took one look at the notes, which seemed to be specially formulated just for me, and ordered this online. I was a bit scared to whether this would live up to all I had imagined, but it did. Clean, fresh and sweet, this scent really DOES seem to sweep you off your feet! The vanilla shines through, and the raspberries give it a delectable yummy touch. The flowery jasmine scent is particularly nostalgic for me. It reminds me of my childhood bedroom when a huge bush of Queen of the Nights would bloom right outside my window. I don't know if the plants are related, but the scent is almost exactly the same - beautiful and heady. In spite of being a combination of strong fragrances, it isn't overwhelming. It's feminine and a bit girly, fresh and lovely. I have the body mist which is extremely value for money - I got 8 fl oz for less than 900 INR (about 15 USD). The stays power isn't too high but I prefer it that way, I'll just carry the bottle with me when I go out for more than 2-3 hours. It's a light, happy scent, perfect for both day and evening wear. I think it would be best for spring, but it wouldn't clash with any season.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lovely smell - light, fresh, fruit/floral and feminine. BUT. I find it has a very low staying power...I find myself having to reapply every few hours. So would I repurchase? No.

I still use the cream and shower gel though, the scent lasts and it's a nice undertone to other, similar scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Theswagmaster

I really like the smell of this but I the guys that have their locker near me hate it a lot unlike country chic they liked last year they loved that one. It's weird cuz the girls want to use it so I will just use a different one although I love it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I bought a couple mini body mists in this scent when it first came out, and I'm still using them up. I'm glad I bought a few, because I can keep them in various places (purse/car/room) so I can touch-up wherever I am. Unfortunately, I need to touch this up quite a bit, because it only lasts 2 or 3 hours on me. That's typical of body mists for me, though, so I can't complain too much.
I'd describe this scent as a sweet fruity/floral, leaning more fruity. I smell lemon, raspberry, jasmine, and vanilla when I spray this. It sounds overwhelming, but it's really a nice, fresh scent. I think it's an awesome fragrance for the springtime. I'm glad I stocked up on this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by xoZoeyxo

This smell is so unique. I have never smelled something like this before. I can't even explain it. You will have to smell it for yourself. Perfect for everyday use. It's not too strong and it sits really well with my body.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite scents from BBW. The packaging is adorable, all blue and pink and the scent is divine. BBW describes this scent to be designed "the smell the way falling in love feels" They could not have done a better job with the description as how that is exactly what it is like. its light, sweet, and fruity. absolute perfection, I only marked it down a lippie because it doesnt last very long. It is almost necessary to keep in your purse so you can reapply later. However, I would still repurchase over and over.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This smelled like whipped cream and strawberries when I first sprayed it.. It was nice at first, but then it turned nauseating, and the whipped cream smell turned more into a sour milk smell. I guess it just doesn't work with my body chemistry, because my friend has this, and it smells amazing on her.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by wallflowerrr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite scents! Very girly and flirty. Scent is long lasting also!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

[BATH & BODY WORKS SERIES #7] To me, Carried Away started out as an underachiever, then it became an underdog. I never had anything against it; it just took a long time to distinguish itself. Cute packaging concept (bouquets of various flowers floating in the sky like balloons), but kind of “meh” in execution. Nice fragrance (tart notes of raspberry and meyer lemon mellowed by jasmine and creamy earthy sweetness), but not a huge shakeup from any other fruit-meets-flowers in my experience. So I ignored it and ignored it until, long story short, it took an accident—a lotion eruption--to get some on me. Deciding to just go with it, I raided the samples for more, plus a few blasts of fragrance mist. Imagine my surprise when it didn’t disappoint. The fruity tang, whang, whatever melted down into the floral heart, creating a clean, vaguely lickable freshness that I never would have expected, given my temperamental body chemistry. It’s not a very self-evident scent once it’s settled into your skin—well, my skin, really—but I like that subtlety, and even as it’s ghosting out, it retains most of its upbeat, free-spirited personality. Also, for the record, I don’t think it smells anything like Sweet Pea, despite sharing a fragrance note or two: Sweet Pea is more of an old-money-antibellum-front-porch-with-a-mint-julep thing, whereas Carried Away evokes a younger, looser, girls-just-wanna-have-fun mood. Will definitely purchase the minis come spring.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very flirty :) it smells pretty good.