July 24, 2014 | 1904 users online

Crème - Mehron Celebre HD Pro Cream Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Sharmine

My HG foundation!! Goes on so smoothly with a beauty blender or real Technique expert face brush to give an airbrushed finish. I use the Eurasia japonais which has a nice yellow undertone to it bit a bit dark for my NC30 skin so I mix it with a light shade of maybelline fit me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Sharlau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All that and more!!
Just a tip:
If you wear Mac nc25- nc30: Eurasia Fair or Medium 1 should suit your skin beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by melanous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing! I first saw it while browsing at Nigel's in North Hollywood. I told my sister about it and she actually bought a couple different colors (lives in SF so got it mail-ordered) and gave me one that didn't work for her. OMG, these are amazing! Go buy one NOW. First, they cover really well. I have lots of red in my skin and this worked wonders. Second, this has lasted so incredibly well. She gave me a barely used pot back when I saw her at Thanksgiving 2013, that was 6 months ago? I still have probably half the pot left. Honestly, these are around $10 I mean, you can't really go wrong there. So, this worked great for winter dryness but I'll update for the suffocating SoCal heat when summer gets into full swing, our weather is so extreme from dryness to humidity to heat. I wish I knew the color but it has worn off, will update if I find it through her original order. Beautiful finish, covers well but isn't heavy, love these and highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Yusrafahed

Let me start by saying, the only reason I'm aware this product exists and I bought a foundation online(unbelievable) was because of my favorite YouTube guru, Wayne Goss(gossmakeupartist). He raves about it so I HAD to try it. I bought this in the shade ME1(nc20-25) which is pretty amazing color match. It is a light yellow undertone shade. I would've liked it to be a bit more yellow but that's why I'll be getting the Eurasia Japanais soon. I luuuuv it. I have normal/dry skin so I have to moisturize a little extra but it's so worth it. I haven't used a primer and haven't set it with powder since I didn't feel the need and it lasted beautifully. I've been wearing it every single day and not one break out infact, this might sound crazy, my skin looks glowy even after I take it off. I break out with foundations real easy and my skin looks crap after I take it off. It gives a natural demi matte finish and like your wearing nothing at all. I'm a fan ...I didn't think I would like it so very much. I ordered it through camera ready cosmetics for $8.95 plus shipping. Another cream foundation I love is mac full coverage foundation which I also bought because of Mr.Goss lol ...is more coverage but pricier. The finish of both these IMO are amazing and they photograph insane!! Just for reference my shade in other foundations- mac full coverage NC30(it's more yellow), giorgio armani luminous silk in 4.5, bourjois healthy mix 52, loreal true match W3(more pink....I like W4) and mac face and body C2. Love all these foundations and mehron is on the list. Oh oops I apply it with a damp sponge after I cleanse and moisturize a bit heavy. I don't powder cuz I like that tiny bit dewy look. Luuv it !!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't usually like cream foundations because I have oily skin but I had to try it after reading so many rave reviews online. I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding so I had been looking for a foundation that looks great in pictures but doesn't contain tons of silicones, which tend to break me out. (I've been using L'Oreal True Match for years and love it but it doesn't look that good in pictures because of the sunscreen.) The Mehron foundation doesn't contain sunscreen, so it doesn't give you that white ashy cast in photos.

PROS:
- Wide range of colors for different skin tones (I use Eurasia Fair or Chinois depending on how tan I am. I'm usually around an NC40-45)
- Great coverage! I barely need concealer when I use this
- Looks airbrushed in photos
- Easy to apply and blend (I use Real Techniques Expert Face Brush)
- A little goes a long way
- Gives you a powder finish
- Non-comedogenic and non-acneic (no breakouts so far!)
- Cheap! It's under $10 on crccosmetics.com

CONS:
- Jar packaging isn't very hygienic, so I have to use disposable spatulas to scoop product out
- If you have oily skin, you need a primer with this or it won't last all day
- Only sold online
- Can look a bit cakey because of the powdery finish and the coverage... definitely doesn't look as natural as the True Match... I don't like to look like I'm wearing too much makeup

Overall, I definitely think the pros outweigh the cons with this foundation. I don't know if I'll continue to use this as an everyday foundation or just for special occasions where I know pictures will be taken.

I'm going to try mixing this with a little bit of hyaluronic acid serum to see if I get a dewier, more natural finish. I'll update later

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Vibrant77

I purchased from camera ready cosmetics on a whim with my fingers crossed that I would choose the proper shade. I have golden beige/tanned skin. Mediterranean olive complexion.
I opted for the Eurasia Japonais being that its a medium beige with yellow golden undertone. It blends perfectly and lasts all day. So highly pigmented, a small dab of the brush will cover the entire face. Buildable coverage if you want full coverage. I like more sheer to medium coverage.
I also decided to buy Eurasia Fair because its a tad darker.more medium beige without the gold undertone. In the summer, I may have to buy Eurasia Chinois which is the darkest asian type shade.
I apply with brush when in a rush, beauty blender sponge when I have more time (best method). The coverage is creamy but not heavy. Has not broken me out. It's best set with banana Powdr

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent product ..... I ordered the Lt 1 shade and it is a perfect match for me .... I find the consistency of the makeup creamy, long-lasting and very easy to work with ...... coverage can be built up or down and looks natural. I am very impressed not only because I finally found a 100% match for my skin, but because the product is so inexpensive for the quality. I went ahead and ordered a spare so I can always have this product in stock. In the past I have used MAC's NW10 and every lightest color in Nars, Dolce Gabbana, Kat Van D, MUFE, Illamasqua among others, and I have always found that the color was always too dark or oxidized however Lt 1 is perfect for me. I always tell people that my skintone is NW 10 as that has been the closest I have found to working for me (although the color is still off,) however, Lt 1 is lighter so for those who are paler than NW10 as myself, Lt 1 is a great choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella95

I bought this foundation after hearing gossmakeupartist rave about it and I was not disappointed! Here are the pros- wide selection of colours, medium to full coverage (buildable), looks flawless and like you're not caked in makeup, £11 on ebay and a decent amount of product for the price, I also have dry patches on my cheeks and nose and the foundation doesn't highlight them at all. My only con would be it needs to be set with powder in order to last all day otherwise it transfers quite easily and it's probably not so suitable for oily skinned girls due to the dewy finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 More reviews by kookielovins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in the shade Eurasia Japonais. This is perfect for my extremely yellow under toned skin. In other brands, I cannot find anything that actually matches my complexion unless I buy yellow pigment and mix it with a foundation. So it is a perfect match for me. The price is also very fair for the amount you get, which is rather large. I'm not too crazy about the packaging. You have to reach in with your fingers, brush, or sponge each time in order to use the product. This product is also on the greasy side and I wouldn't recommend wearing it all day. This is great for photo shoots, nights out, but not daily wear unless you are willing to put on your makeup twice.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mrsbennett1617

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this product based on some good reviews from youtubers!! Great product for people with sensitive skin(doesn't make me break out) covers redness and minor blemishes extremely well. Is a medium to full coverage, although doesn't cover scarring as much as I would like. The price is amazing, hard to determine what shade you are based on the color swatches online.