August 27, 2014 | 1890 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I love this. I use it as concealer and at night. I have seen no improvement in my circles but I love the shade medium deep it is perfect for my medium tone. I love how natural it looks on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product more than I expected.
I have AWFUL dark circles and this gives decent coverage. I wear this on days where I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup but also don't feel like getting a million "are you tired?" questions. No, I'm not, I just have dark circles.
It's really easy to apply and it gives a nice and natural looking coverage. The shade selection isn't that great but I'm super pale so I didn't have a problem with it.

I still use my HG Hard Candy's glamoflauge concealer when I wear a full face of makeup, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by paumillan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it. Best concealer ever. The only thing us that you have to learn how to use this. I had it wrong the first time. The idea is to apply itp (it's got a liquid kind of consistency) and let it settle for about 10 minutes. Then you can use your fingers to distribute the rest thab wasn't "absorbed" by your skin. It's worth thw wait!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this product to be pretty blah. The pros and cons are listed below:

Pros:
-Okay coverage
-Low price compared to similar products
-Metal rollerball applicator feels refreshing to skin

Cons:
-Drippy
-Gathers in the creases of your skin
-Hardly any color selection; the "light" shade was way too dark on me
-Product doesn't really come out of applicator evenly

There is a lot of enthusiasm for this product, but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that 1) it's pretty inexpensive, and 2) there's a certain novelty in applying it due to the cool metal rollerball tip, which feels good underneath your eyes. However, I don't think the actual concealer is of good quality, as it is drippy, creases easily, and has barely any color selection. I would recommend skipping this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by nprihar

Love love love. I have dryer skin, yellow undertone and hereditary circles that are a pain to cover.... This product has been fantastic in doing just that. Definitely buy again (used to use Mac cream concealer pot- done even touch it anymore)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Kerri8d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't use it as a concealer it does not cover at all, just a little bit, but the cover is not good. But use it as a highlighter is so great and natural. Love it!! The only bad thing is it does not long for a long time. But I love it anyway, :D

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Girlygirl2424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does not cover dark circles or reduce puffiness in any way. Waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by chittybear

This product does not work for me. it is too creamy and it doesn't stick well to the skin. It barely conceals the dark circles. in fact, it made the dark circles even worse. whenever i use it, it made my dark circles look grey.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by mareeyah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product every day for the past 6 months so I can probably say I can legitimately type this review. I work nights, and have been for 2 years. When I say I have dark circles, people may say otherwise, but for ME, they're fairly dark. I also have issues with puffiness, but I will admit it's rather apparent mainly after waking up. Either way, this product claims to tackle those two primary issues. Let's be real. This product did NOT improve my dark circles. It is essentially a light coverage concealer contained within a roller ball. I can compare this product to MAC's Moisture Cover Concealer (the one that's in the same container as their lip gloss) so I find that it's a great alternative to that. Unfortunately, it only comes in 2 colors: light/medium and medium/dark. I guess I'm lucky enough to have the light/medium work well for my NC25 skin tone and I don't wear foundation so the light coverage blends well into my natural skin. Again, daily usage for 6 months did not improve my dark circles whatsoever. As far as puffiness, I can't say it did much for that either despite having ingredients that claim to help. Do I hate it? No. Would I buy it again? Yes... only because it's convenient to get, it's a fairly cheap alternative to expensive light coverage concealers, it has a light, natural finish and it blends well into my skin even when I don't wear foundation on my face. I will say that the packaging is decent, but when kept upright, the product settles to the bottom of the container and thus you have to shake it or store it on it's side to facilitate the product reaching the rollerball. As a warning, do not store it upside down as it can leak, as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Missmartinez1014

I got this because late nights had taken a toll on my mild under eye circles. I love this because it wakes me up and gets rid of my ridiculously puffy eyes in the morning. As for concealing my under eye area it does a good job but if you want the coverage of an actually concealer you probably won't find it in this product. I found that my eyes looked brightened and alert after using this. I highly recommend this if you have mild under eyes problems or puffy eyes on those early mornings.