Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

I LOVE this shade, it's a great MLBB that I have been trying to find for a very long time. This is just a bit deeper/brighter than my natural lipcolor. I don't love the packaging, but am willing to overlook it. I wear chapstick underneath for hydration, since it is a long-wearing formula, it can be a bit drying. My daily go-to.

I really love the look of this lipstick on me, I was looking for a great nude without forking out for a mac lipstick, and this was my first stop. It wasn't as nude as I had intended, being slightly more warm creamy light brown nude than a pure nude, but I ended up being very happy with the shade for what it is. It is commonly recognised as a great dupe for mac's velvet teddy. It has good staying power and is an obvious color without being an intense statement shade. The ONLY minor complaint I have about this lipstick is that it is slighty drying on the lips, but this IS a minor complaint and I probably just need to exfoliate my lips (I have big lips and live in a cold state, so I get a little chapped). As long as you're not chapped this lipstick is smooth and doesn't look cakey. The packaging is also better than WnW's silk finish shades as the cap doesn't need to be "just so" to close. The lipstick doesn' retract entirely into the bullet, but I've never messed mine up - you just need to be aware of this and take a little care. If I lost or ran out of this I would definitely re-buy as it's become a go-to shade for me, and I haven't been seeking out any other brown-nudes since I purchased this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a nice color a rich nude i like it too!

I use it every day! The color is perfect, so natural and pretty

Hands down, my favorite HG nude lippie. The perfect one.

Dipping your fingers into the world of nude lipsticks can be tricky. You just have to find THAT ONE that works best for you. The Mac Nudes can be very overwhelming to choose from because there are plenty of shades and finishes to choose from, depending on your skintone and the pigmentation of your lips. I have 2 other nude lipsticks and they were a nightmare, and because of that experience I am not willing to spend a lot on trial and error.

Bare-it-all is a rosy beige nude. This is the one I was looking for all my life. It's opaque, semi-matte, doesn't cake, and heaven to apply. I think many love this one because it's just the right balance of beige to flatter many skintones. I got this one for just PhP110. For a drugstore brand this is cheap, but very quality-wise. If you're looking for a fair-medium skintone kind of nude, this is the one. Very universal shade.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm NC15 with a very light natural lip colour, and I was really bummed that this lipstick pulled so orange-brown on me.
The formula is great - its a tiny bit dry but I find this helps it last. Make sure you prep lips well or it will slightly accentuate dry areas.
I think this would look gorgeous on people with a darker complexion - don't fork out the cash to buy Velvet Teddy, this is a great dupe!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It costs me less than USD 6 (around IDR 55k) and I was pretty excited to try it on since I read everywhere that this shade is perfect. Turns out it looks too nude for me, its almost like i don't wear any lipstick on. I'm disappointed, I was expecting it to look like the kind of shade Kylie Jenner likes to wear (brown-ish pink).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Perfect brown pink nude

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely pinkish-brown nude shade. Yes, it is a pretty close dupe (just a hair lighter) to MAC Velvet Teddy. I am NW15, and this has just enough color to be a "my lips but better" shade, perfect for everyday. On deeper skin tones, however, this may appear too nude & washed out. The formula is creamy enough during application, but I do recommend applying this over a waxy balm for added moisture. It applies creamy & smooth, and then seems to "dry down" to a matte finish after a while (similar to how Besame lipsticks feel). As with all matte, longwear lipsticks, it can be drying. If your lips are dry, this will exacerbate that, and it will emphasize dry patches. It is not as dry as MAC mattes. It is long-wearing - comparable in formula, feel & wear to Estee Lauder Double Wear or Besame lipsticks. I can apply this in the morning before work, and by lunchtime - several cups of coffee & oatmeal/granola bar later - I still have some color on my lips. The packaging isn't anything special - a black plastic bullet with a (cheap) clear plastic lid. But, for $2 you really cannot go wrong with these. I would recommend trying these lipsticks, and I will probably purchase other colors.

Yes gals it's a dupe for Macs velvet teddy and a whole lot cheaper. The mac finish is better ,more smooth tho'. Its nude on me and gorg!!! I love it. I line with Mac's spice just to get that Kylie Jen lip color feel. Voila!! Super nice ...it does drag when applied unlike velvet teddy. But for a drugstore price I'm not complaining. If you're all hyped up abt kylie's pout but don't wanna splurge, I'd say get this

Recommended for Medium Skin