November 28, 2014 | 1245 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotapipe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's been about two months since I got this and I've rarely worn any other lipstick since then! Granted the packaging is awful (has to be opened very carefully /feels very fragile while twisting it up) but the color makes up for it! This is basically now my HG lipstick. I wear it everyday to school and everywhere I'm going out. Moreover, it looks great even with a bold eye look! If you have colorful eyeshadows on, then this is an amazing color for the lip. Looks great with black/silver smokey eyes too. I'd avoid it with brown/bronze eyeshadow though ( I tend to reach for a dark lip color with that). Oh and it is kind of drying but nothing a little moisturizer cannot fix.
P.S: I'm nc42-ish and it does wash me out a little bit at first. But I gently tap my finger over the lips after application and that seems to help a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by letsburnbridges

PROS: This is a really great nude for almost all skin types.

CONS: The packaging was really cheap, and the cap would often fall off. The formula of the lipstick was pretty dry, so it really emphasized any dryness and set into the lines of my lips. Even if I applied chapstick prior to applying the lipstick, my lips would still look super dried out.

FINAL THOUGHTS: If you have dry/chapped lips or just have lots of lines on your lips, this is not the product for you, as it will emphasize these qualities.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by AnastaciaViolet83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because there is a lot of hype about this particular Wet n Wild shade. It is almost never available at any of the stores. I finally found it one day and picked it up. The lipstick is only about 2 USD, but walgreens had a sale and I got it for half off. This is a nice lipstick but not worth the hype. Yes it is inexpensive and is probably a dupe for Mac's velvet teddy, but it looks and feels like a dollar store lipstick. I reach for Revlon's mauve it over because it's better quality and same color. First this lipstick has cheap plastic packaging which isn't too surprising. The lipstick itself is not creamy. I've had several Wet n Wild lipsticks and they are hard lipsticks. You really have to press the product into your lips as you apply but wearing a lip balm prior helps with application. The color is nice but it sort of looks chalky. I have seen lots of reviews saying this feels like a high end lipstick. It does not. I would recommend this to young girls (or guys if makeup is your thing) and those just starting with makeup. It is so inexpensive that I don't regret buying it. Wet n Wild is a nice drugstore brand. They make nice products at very affordable prices. Their eyeshadows and bronzer/highlighters are amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Ravenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC42 and this lipstick is like foundation for my lips! It is super matte and opaque. It washes me out because it basically looks like my lips are the same color as my skin, but it works marvellously as a base. My biggest complaint however is the smell. This lipstick literally smells like it's rotten. The only way to save it is by layering a different lipstick over it to mask the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

Ultimate HG nude!! This is my fave out of their lipsticks (think pink close runner up!). The price is right too, it's widely available anywhere & the formula is awesome. It's beige w tan, I like it with 666 brandy wine or willow lip liners. A true nude. FWIW may look concealer lips on some folks but then add a gloss. This lasts quite a while on my lips, I am the only one here that actually doesn't mind the packaging--never had w prob & I own about 50 wnw lipsticks (some are backups!!). I really adore this lipstick, it rivals my expensive lipsticks & looks good with a smoked out eye w grey, white, & black eyeshadow together & black eyeliner. That's how i mostly wear it. But you can also do a really natural look w this/lipliner, black mascara & a little powder. Very versatile!! What a little DS gem!! This looks like a Kim K. shade maybe a bit darker but too light to be Kylie imo. I will never be without this lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by sasssykasiee

So I finally found Bare it All by Wet and Wild at my local CVS which made me extremely excited as this is a very hyped up lipstick and wow am I happy. It is a bit dry but I love a matte lip, this color reminds me of Natural Beauty lipstick by Lancome except that one is a creamy finish. I wore it with my Burt Bee's Chapstick underneath and it look almost identical in finish and color. I am going to stock up for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

I'm Asian, olive undertones and NC 25ish. This lipstick washes me out HORRIBLY and looks gray. If you find it looks like concealer lips/makes you look gray, try mac's taupe...great Kylie Jenner lipstick. I also hate the dryness, the smell and the thick consistency of this ljpstick. Looks as cheap as it is.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a nude that didn't wash me out of just look odd, something pinky-nude in shade. I def found it with this one. I quit buying WnW ls because it would turn quickly I'm hoping this one doesn't. Atleast it's cheap if it does and I need to buy another.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by bellabeautybox2

I bought this while at CVS looking for the the Wet N Wild fall lipsticks. I picked this up on a whim and thought that maybe it would work for me. I swatched it once I got home and fell in love. It is a nice brown-y pink nude color that works really well with my skintone. It also looks really good paired with the NYX butter gloss in Creme Brulee (They make this beautiful lip look that I absolutely love). It is also super cheap ($1.99) and I would definitely recommend that you give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I slept on this one for the longest! !! I'm a nc45 and its the perfect nude for me. It isnt a pasty, ashy looking lippy. It has a slight peachy undertone to it and when paired with MAC lip liner in chestnut.....flawless!!! Rivals my more pricier lippies. This is a perfect nude shade for WOC. I'm so glad I picked it up.