September 2, 2014 | 1607 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Advanced Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

I usually purchase this when I'm low on cash.
I'm 19 so I don't have "deep set wrinkles" but I do however, have fine smile lines. This product slightly minimizes them and moisturizes wonderfully.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by jorates

I really wanted to try this one, but the Aluminum Starch was so high in the formula I wouldn't dare my conscience to put it on my skin... I got the day version, no spf. So far so good, very lightweight, no strong scent... will create a topic for it when the time comes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by mochakitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent product. I use this about 4-5 nights a week on my off nights from Retin-A. It is moisturizing, and I think offers a good value in that I can keep up retinoid use while whittling down my Retin-A use, which has become hard for me to procure.

Although this product is heavily scented, I don't mind the odor, and my husband has complimented me on it. It is very moisturizing and when I wake up my skin is glowing, firm and moisturized. I love it, I think it's the best night cream available for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The night cream is very emollient and very moisturizing. I liked this set. Didn't irritate me, didn't break me out. Absorbed quickly and I woke up dewy soft. But as far as doing anything real special for my skin, i can't say it did. :/ But it hydrated, smelled good, and didn't irritate so that's always a plus.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm 31 and started using this product at night, along with the Revitalift Double Eye Lifting treatment during the day. I have noticed a difference, but I'm really using this as a preventative measure. It does have quite a strong fragrance, but I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother me. I like the packaging. It comes in a bottle with a locking lid. Pretty convenient and overall a good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by marypr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this every night for about 8 weeks, and so far have not seen even any results. I don't expect miracles from any anti-wrinkle product, but would like to see at least a little softening of wrinkles. The scent is way too strong for me, but I've tolerated it just to continue using it to see if there was any improvement. I would not buy it again partly because of the strong scent. I like the pump bottle, and am usually a fan of L'Oreal cosmetics, but not this one.
I tried this product because Good Housekeeping magazine listed it as the best night creme, and I expected their recommendation to be somewhat reliable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by abbygal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many wrinkle creams from highend to drugstore and this is by far the best I've used for deep set wrinkles. I have been using this for a little over 3 weeks and can really see the difference. I don't use it all over, but just directly on the wrinkles around my mouth and jawline. Considering what I've spent in the past, this stuff is dirt cheap! Highly recommend giving this a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for a year, on and off. I used Vichy Liftactive Nuit for awhile and switched back to the L'Oreal Revitalift Night because it does a better job and is half the price. It has smoothed my lines and does a great job of removing dead skin cells. It doesn't do a lot for really deep wrinkles but nothing I've used will fix those. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with fewer fine lines. It also seems to plump up the deeper lines to some extent though as I said it doesn't eliminate those deeper lines. When I first used it I found some irritation but my skin seemed to get over that. Now I don't have any problems like that. The price of this product is good for a night skin cream and it lasts a fairly long time. I concentrate it on my deeper lines but use it all over my face including the undereye area. I would recommend that you give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by PUNKPRINCESSGT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this nite cream, about 9 months ago. After I noticed 3-4 really deep-set lines on my forehead ): Within the first week or so of nightly use, (as directed) I began seeing HUGE improvements. I apply this cream nightly, as a part of my daily routine.

After the 8 weeks the co. claims it takes to see full results I'd say I had probably a 30-40% improvement,,, Out of the 3-4 lines, only one is still somewhat noticeable.(: Overall, it leaves my skin radiating & ultra firm. I've experimented with other creams and always come back to this one!! Even after trying Night of Olay, which is one of the highest reviewed night creams under $25. Which really had no positive effect for me, other than a great scent! Revitalift comes neatly packaged in a convenient, attractive pump top bottle. And is incredibly affordable @ $17.99 (Wal-Mart) I think some places may carry it for a few dollars higher or lower. A bottle (1.7 fl. oz.) lasts me about 30-45 days. Its a great hydrator, as in it absorbs well. But shouldn't replace daily moisturizing. I haven't really noticed an odor or scent, so I'd say it has a neutral fragrance.

Also I should note that I have had mild to moderate acne (which has been clearing recently! :) and I have combo/oily skin & this product has never irritated my skin issues (of course I only apply after my nightly cleansing routine). That's probably because it's made mostly of water! Followed by Hydrogenated polyisobutene, and glycerin (Reference L'orealparisusa.com)It also has a great texture, that feels light and airy, with no greasy feeling!

I love L'oreal Revitalift deep-set wrinkle night cream, because its effective, affordable and works quickly! I definitely recommend it!! There isn't really alot I don't like about this product.

If you'd like to hear more of my experience with this product please visit my blog @ www.punkprincessgt.blogspot.com For this & many more reviews & tips!!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by mary04au

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've noticed a big improvement in those vertical wrinkles between the nose and mouth - they have definitely smoothed out over the last three or so months that I've been using this.. I've also tried this on my forehead but I don't see any improvement in that area. The scent is way too strong. Since the product comes in a pump I feel like it will remain fresher longer.