L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Creme

3.3

on 2/14/2015 12:13:00 PM

Severe skin reaction to this product, would not buy again. Don't know if its a particular ingredient but some of the L'Oreal skin care I've bought recently have have bad reactions to.

on 2/9/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ive been using this for about a year, alternating it with .1% Retin A every other evening. I like the texture, pump package & the price. I do think it has made a difference texture wise & has a smoothing, brightening effect, as a retinol should. I broke open the tube to find a fair amount left in it after I couldnt pump more out. Yes, Im cheap, make sure you do this if you use this product. There is a few more weeks use left in it, if you alternate as I do.

on 3/6/2013 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I usually purchase this when I'm low on cash.
I'm 19 so I don't have "deep set wrinkles" but I do however, have fine smile lines. This product slightly minimizes them and moisturizes wonderfully.

on 8/10/2012 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to try this one, but the Aluminum Starch was so high in the formula I wouldn't dare my conscience to put it on my skin... I got the day version, no spf. So far so good, very lightweight, no strong scent... will create a topic for it when the time comes.

on 2/21/2012 12:37:00 PM

This is an excellent product. I use this about 4-5 nights a week on my off nights from Retin-A. It is moisturizing, and I think offers a good value in that I can keep up retinoid use while whittling down my Retin-A use, which has become hard for me to procure.

Although this product is heavily scented, I don't mind the odor, and my husband has complimented me on it. It is very moisturizing and when I wake up my skin is glowing, firm and moisturized. I love it, I think it's the best night cream available for the price.

on 7/15/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

The night cream is very emollient and very moisturizing. I liked this set. Didn't irritate me, didn't break me out. Absorbed quickly and I woke up dewy soft. But as far as doing anything real special for my skin, i can't say it did. :/ But it hydrated, smelled good, and didn't irritate so that's always a plus.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm 31 and started using this product at night, along with the Revitalift Double Eye Lifting treatment during the day. I have noticed a difference, but I'm really using this as a preventative measure. It does have quite a strong fragrance, but I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother me. I like the packaging. It comes in a bottle with a locking lid. Pretty convenient and overall a good product.

on 5/29/2011 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this every night for about 8 weeks, and so far have not seen even any results. I don't expect miracles from any anti-wrinkle product, but would like to see at least a little softening of wrinkles. The scent is way too strong for me, but I've tolerated it just to continue using it to see if there was any improvement. I would not buy it again partly because of the strong scent. I like the pump bottle, and am usually a fan of L'Oreal cosmetics, but not this one.
I tried this product because Good Housekeeping magazine listed it as the best night creme, and I expected their recommendation to be somewhat reliable.

on 4/20/2011 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have tried so many wrinkle creams from highend to drugstore and this is by far the best I've used for deep set wrinkles. I have been using this for a little over 3 weeks and can really see the difference. I don't use it all over, but just directly on the wrinkles around my mouth and jawline. Considering what I've spent in the past, this stuff is dirt cheap! Highly recommend giving this a try!

on 3/20/2011 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this product for a year, on and off. I used Vichy Liftactive Nuit for awhile and switched back to the L'Oreal Revitalift Night because it does a better job and is half the price. It has smoothed my lines and does a great job of removing dead skin cells. It doesn't do a lot for really deep wrinkles but nothing I've used will fix those. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with fewer fine lines. It also seems to plump up the deeper lines to some extent though as I said it doesn't eliminate those deeper lines. When I first used it I found some irritation but my skin seemed to get over that. Now I don't have any problems like that. The price of this product is good for a night skin cream and it lasts a fairly long time. I concentrate it on my deeper lines but use it all over my face including the undereye area. I would recommend that you give it a try.