September 2, 2014 | 2197 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was a sucker for the packaging and bought this when it was on sale for $5 today. The color I chose was Naturally Nude, which is not nude at all unfortunately. It's rather rosey, and also much more pearly than I expected, so a bit of a disappointment. Like with the regular line of Colour Riche lipsticks, it smells like an old lady. Feels a little bit grainy on. I guess I'd buy again in a different colour sometime, but I'm not thrilled.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The silver cap is awesome. It looks like a new-age professional lipstick and natural plumper without the tingley thingy. It is cool and for adults. I'm 24 and my lips get very ddry and chapped when I'm mad and upset with or wothout lipstick and lipgloss of any brand. This does help. I reapply every 4+ hours after eating and drinking and kissing and so on and do forth. It has great quality. It's almost as pricey as Clinique and MAc and this is a drugstore brand. I natural have a very wet mouth with wet lips, so this lipstick seals in themoisture. I believe in my heart that Loreal Paris i the best lipline (brand or whatever) on the market, as it is is teh largest hair and makeup care company in the world. It is themost expensive these Loreal Products in walmart and any drugstore. Here is the story. I don't even need a lipliner, i have this in the berry color and it has a appears two shades lighter as a plum or wine. It must have collegen as it makes my lips plumper after a few days of use. My friends ask me what brand lipstick I'm ussing, that's how amazing iut looks. I give this a 10+ as a rating ten stars. It is astonishing and astounding the results, the serum really comditions and helps. It moisturizes my lips. It maches my skintone. It kinda loooooks like a professional makeup artist dfid it for me, it looks like the rtesults of a movie star. When I drink from a straw, the color comes off on the straw. I never knew what i was missing untill I tried this. The downside, the shades appear lighter onthe packaging then on my lips and it can come off easily if you lick your lips. It inchaces my smile. i use a darker lipliner over this anyway so a more powerfull results. Staying power is excellent untill eating time. The commercial advertistement last week made me wanna buy this, afgter I just got the pink topaz or should I saypink splah Loreal Infallible lipgloss (legloss) meaning the gloss and that too is the gloss. I mean this lipstick is worth it. My lips won't dry up like an old lady anymore, when I'm even sick or under the weather. I don't need overnight lip tretment or to wear carmex at night anymore, because this lipstick and the maybelline violet-plum is the daily solution and it comditions and works in. I got this recently. I will buy more darker colors in the future. Very pricey another downside of this. I will wear this to work and almost daily, I love swatchingand switching lipstick and lipglosses. Sometimes I put a clear lipgloss over this one in maC a glassy color, but this alone looks great and awesome. In pictures this came out equal to my skin tone complexion, which is fair. I highly reccommend this to anyone. On a rainy day, I can really feel this moisturizing my lips, after a month results, the collegen will give me natural fuller growing bigger lips, not a fish pout, but a fuller opaque look

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by missayycee

The raindrop looking serum in the middle of the lipstick attracted me to buying this product. I got Blushing Bouquet, Peach Parfrait, Naturally nude, and Berry exciting. i love the colours goes on very smoothly and blends very well. It looks very nice one and even the brighter colours don't look like it is " in your face" . It gives me a tingly feeling to my lips which increase blood circulation; therefore, less wrinkles and fuller looking lips. I'm not use to this tingly feeling so i really don't like it, but it does work well. I think the original price for this lipstick is 11-12 dollars but i got it on sale for 2/10.99 so i got it at a really good deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in cranberry and it is the most perfect rich berry shade for the fall. For my reddish lips, it looks natural if I swipe then blot. For a more lipsticky look, I can layer it. The best is that it leaves my lips so soft and it doesn't bleed at all! Most lipsticks with a reddish tone either dry me out or cause a bumpy skin reaction but not this one. I am so happy with it that I'm going out to buy more colors this weekend. Love, love, love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have one in 'Pucker Up Pink #102". The colour is a medium neutral berry shade with a slight frosty finish. I hate the finish of this so I tend to wear it under a gloss. It's sheer in terms of pigmentation and have to swipe it a couple of times for it to show up. The formula is alright, not the best I've tried from L'Oreal so it's unlikely I will repurchase more. It tends to cling to drier patches but is still fairly moisturizing. As with the serum in the middle of the lipstick which is meant to minimize fine lines, I don't think it did anything for me. The lipstick has a very odd perfumed scent which I'm not so fond of.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by lahyphy18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this lipstick really makes my lips really nice and conditioned..i like mine in Peach Partfiet #401. The texture is really creamy and it slips smoothly on my lips when i apply..It goes well on my skin tone...i use alot of nude lipsticks from Revlon but i also us soft pinks and peach colors from L'oreal because it doesnt make my lips look dry...i love this product and i well buy no matter what

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by GFree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum in Berry Royale. Love it! This color is beautiful. Berry Royale is a medium pink-berry matte color (cool-toned), opaque with a slight gloss when applied. No frost. Great staying power. Looks more medium pink in yellow lighting - home lighting; more berry in natural and florescent light--but not a deep or dark berry. Flattering if you have light olive skin like me and dark hair and eyes (cool toned). Very pretty and sophisticated. It actually stains my lips the color and makes my lips feel soft as I wear it throughout the day. Takes away some of the definition in the lines on my lips as well, which I'm more aware of now that I'm getting older. (Don't know if all colors in this line stain lips as colors can naturally have different characteristics)

I use to wear L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks in the mid-to-late 1980's. Just recently went back to DS brands to save some money and due to the influence of MUA's reviews - thanks fellow members. Currently CVS is having a fantastic sale on these lipsticks in store in Northern California. I'm going back for more before the sale is over.

This lipstick is a fresh one as the scent is traditional L'Oreal (nothing funky about it), but it is a lighter scent than the regular Colour Riche lipsticks. (I don't mind that scent either). No taste that I can tell. Very long lasting as well. I apply it once, pressed my lips to a tissue and reapply. After I ate lunch and drank coffee, I went to touch up and the color was still there. Impressed. I applied another layer anyway. There is a very slight, slight tingling feel to the lipstick - this is normal and described on the sticker on the tube. That does not bother me. It goes away after awhile. And I am a person who really cannot wear those stinging lip plumpers (e.g. Du Wop; Lip Fusion; Too Faced plumpers). They sting too much, but I can tolerate this sensation.
The ingredients are fantastic. Impressed that a DS brand would contain them. Again, going for more colors this week.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: I have Blushing Bouquet, which is a gorgeous creamy, almost opaque, slightly cool, soft pink. Good looking packaging. Supposed to be anti-aging (what does than mean for a lipstick, really?) Reasonable price. Lasts very well.

CONS: Don't like the slight tingling. Not great flavor/smell, but it's tolerable. (The regular colour riche does not have these cons.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in S500 which is called Ardent Sunset. It comes out a lovely natural red colour and the lipstick itself if very nice and moisturising compared to other drug store lipsticks I've tried. It goes on smoothly and looks good. Staying power is ok but I will update after trying it on all day. I didn't know the serum in it was anti-ageing but that doesn't really affect me as that's not what I bought it for. Overall nice product, I paid around 7/8 for it even with a 2 off voucher so it's quite expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by jj14x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I got this one in true red a while ago and so far so good. Did not see any anti-aging super effect ( but then again, my lips are in a great state and Im not that old anyway lol so...). The color itself is so lovely, Ive been looking for the red shade for a long time and am happy with this one, the color looks satiny, not too glossy which I also enjoy since Ive been looking for the matte lipstick. Didnt get any "tingling sensations" as some say. It did not smudge and stayed well on the lips a whole day. All in all, pretty good. Although I am a fan of golden color for make up packaging this one does look a bit cheap-y but it aint a big issue, the lipstick itself is good. And Id like to buy one more from this collection now in some nice very pale color as well :)