August 29, 2014 | 1939 users online

Accessories - Freshlook ColorBlends Contact Lenses - sterling Gray

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sbb444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

For a while, I had been using freshlook's gray contacts...but I always felt that it made my eyes look darker than usual. I had been looking for a nice neutral color for a long time...I use clear contacts most of the time but when I go out, I like to add color to my eyes since I'm not much of an eye makeup person! And this color is just perfect...it's a beautiful bluish gray...and it definitely adds a lot of color to your eyes. And I must admit, that the color 'gray' is drastically different than 'sterling gray'. Overall, it's a nice color and hopefully I shall but it again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by thythy

I have dark brown eyes ... so when i put these on, my eyes turned deep blue ..... lolz . i think it was a nice change of color, but i think i will stick to green and brown in the future for natural lookin colors! ^^

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyedBeauty1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I couldn't wait to get these lenses and they look alright on, I have naturally lightish brown eyes and I'd say that these contacts sort of look like an iced blue, which I don't mind

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by sasykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have brown eyes...and these are for light eyes..so if you you have light eyes these are for you..nice color...but if u have dark eyes...no so much....gonna have to get the gray color...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is just your everyday gray color lenses. They no not look as natural as amethyst in the eyes but they dont look like alien either. This is a pretty decent color although I prefer my amethyst ones better. This gray is pretty true gray and I think that it would look natural if its a bit darker. The gray looks too bright to be natural.

Anyways, like all other ColorBlends lenses, these feel moisturizing in the eyes and do not feel drying. This is definitely one of the better brands of contact lenses out there.

Overall a good product and I would recommend people looking for color lenses to check out this brand and look for colors since they do have a wide range of color selection.