August 20, 2014 | 1976 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Pure Zone Pore Unclogging Scrub Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by d0rkiamyxd

Ok so I've had this product in my bathroom cabinet for a long time....and I usually use Clean&Clear's "Daily Pore Cleanser", but I ran out and I needed SOME TYPE of cleanser in the morning...so I just used this pure zone cleanser.

And guess what?

My face is MORE OILY THAN EVER.
When I use Daily Pore Cleanser, my face is less shiny and feels more toned and strong and less oily...

wow, one day of a different, lame cleanser, and my face becomes all oily again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mochasplash

i havent used this on an on going basis to know if it helps with acne.. i get pimples out of the blue..
this cleanser does get my face clean and does a decent job. the beads arent too harsh nor too small to not feel it.. their just right.. the smell is decent.. i got this on clearance so i cant comment on the retail price...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2008 1:59:00 PM More reviews by cinz06

I have using this stuff on and off for a while. I can't comment on the acne fighting potential because I've had ongoing acne problems. I will say that it makes my face feel really clean without drying my face too much. I like the fresh feeling and the scent doesn't bother me. The beads are just right; not too harsh. When I'm not using this regularly, I reach for it whenever my face feels congested. It's a very reliable cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sunfizzqt

I used to have decent teen skin. I got some breakouts near my eyebrown are and forehead but nothing crazy. I'm 21 now, and after trying some new mositurizers to fix the dullness, I have acne. Terrible acne on my cheeks and forehead. SO that's my situation.

This is the only cleanser I can consistently rely on to not only improve my skin, but not break me out in the process. I scrub vigorously and then use peter thomas roth's clarifying gel (HG!). EVerytime I use this, my breakouts improve. Unfortunately, due to the initial breakout, I have a lot of red marks which this doesn't really improve so I have to try new products to get rid of them. Everytime I venture away from this combination, it's disastrous. If you've breakouts, I suggest using this and then the PTR gel. I use this twice a day and the gel at night. I have to say that this is the best salicylic acid scrub I have tried as well as the improvement is immediate and you dont have that beat up face for a few days.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2007 3:23:00 AM More reviews by pinkieswear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It took me a very long time to decide to purchase this. I wanted to, because the L'oreal cleanser I was using for combination skin wasn't cleansing enough for my oily skin. However I didn purchase beacuse of the bad reviews I had previously read.
Anyway, after a while I gave in. It's reasonbly priced and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it's a cleanser and scrub all in one! I usually use both, separately.
It cleanses perfectly. The smell is so very L'oreal, and did i mention I love the scrub?
I will be buying this over and over again. I'm so in love.
ps. even for my oily skin I'm sure to use a gentle toner and creamy lotion afterwards for glowing skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2007 4:37:00 AM More reviews by theroxywave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ah, I used this when I was in secondary school. I remember I LOVED the smell and the cute blue beads inside, and looked forward to using it everytime. Brings back memories. If I remember correctly, there was a neat tingling feeling after use too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by julianna888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fabulous scrub cleanser!!!!! I have sensitive but oily skin and this cleanser makes my skin glow! I was so upset when all my local stores stopped carrying it. Luckily I found it again at a Target in another state when I was traveling for work. It is perfect for hot summer days because it leaves this cooling sensation after you wash your face and did I mention...your skin will glow! I will use it on and off along with my cetaphil. L'Oreal please don't discontinue this wonderful cleanser!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

Great cleanser and scrub. It removes make up very well. If you have very oily and non sensitive skin, this is the right product for you, because other way, it could be too harsh sometimes. Im on my third repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Seonagh

My local Shopper's Drug Mart stopped carrying this and I couldn't find it anywhere else so I thought it must have been dc'd but I found it again today at Walmart and I'm soooooo happy. It is like having an old friend back again. This is truly my HG scrub. I've tried other versions of brands that looked like they had a similar product (Olay, Biore etc.) and none of them did the same thing. My skin is weird. It is sensitive but at the same time it clogs really really easily and I end up with a terrible bumpy mess if I don't routinely clean deeply enough. Somehow, this scrub cleanses without stripping me out and the cool tingly sensation it leaves it truly soothing rather than irritating which is what I've found with some other brands. Regular use of this also helped me in the past with acne scars since I tend to be a pimple picker and get darkened scars after breakouts. I think this is just a good quality product and those with sensitive skin might want to give it a try since it really made a difference to my skin and nothing else does the trick at clearing out the bumps and clogged pores. I notice that others have commented on the smell and I find it sort of minty. There is definitely some menthol of some sort in there so anyone with a sensitivity to that might not appreciate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Rubberducky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for over a year now and it has never failed me. It removes Relvon ColorStay foundation easily from my skin with out irritating it. I must admit it is a bit rough and strong which doesnt seem to bother me. I have tried to stay away from the alcohol based products by using soap free and light cream cleansers but nothing seems to work on my oily misbehaving skin. I go straight back to Pure Zone Scrub. I wont recommend this product to people who have dry skin or very sentitive skin it can be a bit harsh. For those with oily misbehaving skin try using it in the morning only and definitely moisturize after, observe how you skin reacts then increase it to twice a day if there is no reaction. MOISTURIZE I use the toner 1 to 2 a week for a extra cleaning. Overall , to me it is a good product. It is the only facial wash that calms my skin