November 26, 2014 | 977 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by sugapie1

I have combination skin, classic T zone as well as sensitive skin and eyes.

This is a thick foundation which needs warming up first on hands (I prefer to use a brush so you have to really work on blending it in, sometimes dragging the brush, not good for skin tut)
Anyway, once it is on, it looks nice, smooth and has that matt look about it on my cheeks, on my T zone it looks a little bit shiny, after a while I get itchy skin on my chin and forehead and the scent/perfume from the foundation even though it's not near my eyes, irritates them, they eventually run, become blotchy and give me that red eye liner look, so unattractive ha. Eventually this gave me spots, small ones, but size doesn't matter! this isn't a good foundation for my type of skin. Irritates it and gives me break outs so it's a no, no for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Fancymom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is Thick. Like putting pudding on your face. I hate the consistency. I have oily skin and I like my foundation to be lightweight, but medium coverage. This is heavyweight with light coverage. Also broke me out. Has Bismuth Oxychloride in it. Very irritating to sensitive skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for about a year. It's OK. Nothing to get excited about. The coverage is light to medium. It doesn't even out skin tone as it claims. I'm 60, and my skin really has no major issues, as I've taken good care of it all my life. I'm still looking for a good foundation for mature skin. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by RachelVed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This wasn't for me. Although it did even out my skin tone, the coverage was VERY light (too light to cover my hyper pigmentation, acne scars, and minor blemishes). And the finish was not even dewy it was extremely shiny and greasy looking. I had to wash my whole face because it wasn't even wearable for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Deedee566

Ive been using this foundation for a while now & I like it. It gives good coverage, and my face looks more toned when i use it. I'm sure there are better foundatoins out there, but since i'm happy with this one I'll probably stick to it for a while. I am always cautious when trying new foundations since some foundatoins cause me to break or look washed out. This one gives my skin a healthy glowy look (but not shiny/oily).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by tessipie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the glowey, dewy finish of this product. I finish it off with a translucent powder and it is still radiant. Wouldn't recommend wearing without a finishing powder unless you have dry skin as it's quite shiny. I have normal to slightly combination skin and this is my favourite foundation at the moment. The coverage is build-able and I'd say I get a full coverage from it, without the matte finish of most fuller coverage makeups. Love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by snowsun

My HG current foundation, but not my "for ever-HG" foundation. I use number 6-honey colour. I helps to cover my forehead melasma without feeling too "make-uped", as I like to appear or go make-up free. However, this colour looks a bit too yellow and dark on me. I only use this foundation on special occasions and not everyday, as I feel it would break me out. Of course I don't believe the "miracle fading dark spots effect" the company defends with daily continuous use... I feel it would only increase my mild acne with such use! I'm on my second tube and for now and in those conditions, I like it. However, I'll try next Sisley oil-free foundation, following fav MakeupAlley reviews.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Light coverage but enough, not really for dry skin so regularly doesn't work for me stand alone, found that using a sunblock underneath fix it. Not really sure about the color correcting functions.
So far not bad reactions with it (almost every foundation I've tried break me out but this and Bourjois Healthy mix serum).
The color range is wide so it's easier to find a match.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MyleiZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very oily/acne prone skin, and most of the time when I use this I don't even need concealer for my acne! It's very easy to layer, and leaves your face with an even, bright complection. It does have a very natural-shiney finish, so for my oily skin I have to finish off with a powder, but for all seasons, even the dry winter, this foundation is great! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I wanted to love this product, I was so excited when it finally arrived in the mail, but it does not live up to it's hype. I have dry combination skin with an uneven tone. My skin is quite fair, but when using the matching tool I was matched to Ivory. I figured that was fine since I'm Classic Ivory in Maybelline, and they looked to be fairly similar shades.

Too bad this foundation is horribly dark. It was much darker than it initially appeared, and oxidized to a horrible orange shade! It also settled into my pores and dry patches terribly! I thought at first it was my moisturizer but I gave it a second go with a primer and, though it wasn't as bad, it was nowhere near flawless. My face looked better without it. Never trying a Clinique foundation again, I'll stick to their moisturizers.