October 31, 2014 | 1566 users online

Moisturizers - SukÝ - Balancing Day Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by yguo001

I have very oily skin, and this product does not help with control oil at all!! it makes my face super oily. my face will shin after not even an hour! I guess it depends on the skin type. it even out my skin tone, and my pores seems smaller. my skin looks more health. (that's good) but it gives me bad black head. the pores around my nose are always clotted. I am not sure it help my acne or not. I does not help with acne.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by aimela

Light, emollient, moisturizing. Not bad but not great. Lightly scented, a little watery but dries down ok.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first started using this moisturizer, it seemed to be perfect for my combination skin. It was so lightweight yet so hydrating. Yet as I continued to use it, my skin became dehydrated and irritated. I don't know if the alcohol or essential oils or both is to blame, but this product obviously isn't right for my sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Rose flower distillate, alcohol, beeswax, jojoba seed oil, grape seed oil, sunflower oil, rice bran oil, cetearyl alcohol, soybean oil, arabic gum, lavender oil, chamomile flower oil, borage seed oil, hazelnut seed oil, rose flower oil, willow bark extract, glycerin, lecithin, shea seed butter, xanthan gum, tocopherols mixed, calendula flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, moth bean extract, citric acid, aloe barbadensis leaf, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract & squalene, echinacea extract, lavender flower extract, fragrance, linalool, geraniol, citral. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by vichandoko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my staple. I used it together with Origins Make a Difference treatment gel. While this by itself is not moisturizing enough, origins is too oily to used in the day. So when used together it seems to work just right for me.

The glass bottle is not convenient for traveling. Unless you get the travel set.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ellka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this out in the travel size and just got my regular size one. Use this on my rosacea areas - basically t-zone. My skin tends toward dry, but this does not dry my skin at all. I do however use a light sunscreen over top of everything (devita solar face). When I first switched from Intensive Nourishing Cream to this, I found the rosacea areas to be much smoother. I'll update as I get further in the bottle, but it does seem to be reducing the various bumps I usually have on and near the rosacea.

Update: I did not re-purchase. Stopped having much noticeable effect on rosacea but a lovely light moisturizer that maintained previous effects, so I did finish the entire bottle. I then changed my routine to a heavier creamier antioxidant and a moisturizing sunscreen so dropped standard moisturizer for daytime. If I need more moisture sometimes will add a last layer of a light moisturizing oil (suki or ra).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by dysphoricmango

This is a great moisturizer in the summer for my combination-acne prone skin. It is extremely light weight and it is readily absorbed by the skin. It smells absolutely amazing. Paired with the Suki Targeted Bio-Brightening Face Serum, I immediately noticed the hyperpigmentation in my skin (from acne) lightening. My skin looks fresh, bright and smooth. I really like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Bisou25

This lotion works great on my skin, but only during summer. It is not super hydrating, but it sinks in right away and doesn't cause any breakouts, which is really important for me, because almost everything does. It hasn't caused me any irritation and kept my skin soft and healthy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by leung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A wonderful light moisturiser for humid weather. It absorbs into the skin very quickly and forms a good base for makeup. The scent is also pleasant and not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by artiechoke

I've only used 1 bottle so far, so I'll leave the HG declarations until a few more uses. But I will say that this is a very, very good moisturiser for my skin in the summer; I have not found anything that can beat it yet. I love it so much that I don't dare use it continually for fear of my skin getting 'immune' to it, so I've been swopping out for Dr Hauschka and Origins before going back at some point (soon!).

As a lotion, I find it more moisturising than gel/water-based moisturisers but not sticky or clogging like some heavier lotions out there. I have very fussy, combi skin that is prone to congestion (read: blackheads) so I really appreciate products that don't cause me more grief than necessary when I'm at the beautician's.

I use this in combination with Suki's balancing toner and it works wonderfully as a duo. I also like the compact size of the bottle, together with a cap, because I travel a lot and the lack of a cap on Dr Hauschka spray bottles really annoys me. I only wish it were cheaper!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by phoenixjn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really loved this day lotion and was considering it HG. When she changed the packaging. No big deal right. The new bottle looked bigger and I was pleased because these products are on the pricey side. Then I noticed there was only 1 ounce in the new bottle. Huh what gives? My husband figured it out. We looked at the bottom of the bottle and the glass was much thicker then before. The packaging was deceptive. Suki makes such a big deal about how she cares about the environment, so why use more glass to make the bottle thicker? Because a thicker bottle makes it look like there is more product then there actually is. Then you spend the same price and get half as much. Suki does not care about the environment or her customers as much as she cares about lining her own pockets. If you don't believe me look at the bottom of your bottle. If you still have an old bottle when it was "velvet face creme" take a look. You will be shocked. I really like the product which I why I still gave it 3 lippies. but I am so upset by this hipocritical, unethical behavior. I'm not sure if will buy it again.