April 19, 2014 | 1675 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually never buy nude lipsticks. In fact, I avoid them like the plague. My lips are naturally quite mauve-colored, so nudes make me look like I'm six feet underground (excuse my morbidity, but you know what I mean). My go-to 'natural' lipstick is something akin to Mac Fast Play, Twig, or Soap & Glory Red My Lips (which is totally fantastic and not at all red, by the way). Somehow, this lipstick worked for me. It must be the peachy shade combined with the very moisturizing texture, which makes my lips look healthy and plump. I have Shy Girl by Mac, which is considered a dupe, but find that it is less hydrating and therefore keeps my lips looking flat and dimensionless. I have to use a gloss over the top of Shy Girl, whereas Nude Delight looks great on its own. I recommended this shade to my mother, who looks nothing like me (very fair, blonde, blue eyes) and it is a great shade for her as well - no shimmer, no nonsense, totally wearable. 5/5, I'm impressed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS: Decent looking purple packaging. A somewhat creamy and quite peachy nude. Quite inexpensive.

CONS: The name is deceiving. I wouldn't really call this a nude. It's quite orange toned for that (not for me, but I lean warm.) Seems to bleed, run off of my lips quite easy. Wears quite patchy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by chupafabra21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This nude is too dark. If your fair and slightly olive toned this will not be a nude on you it will be more of a browny orange. If your a darker lady this nude is perfect for you. The price is good I bought mine for $6. The packaging is pretty its a shiny dark purple. I like how this lipstick feels on the lips however its a shame its a bit too dark. I would not buy this lipstick again only because its a Brown and not really a nude (n)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by pinkcandii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

it covers dark lips (for a Chinese) quite well but the end result is not as nude as i would like

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Edit: bumping this from a 4 to a 5! I find myself reaching for this a lot during the day. I like the creaminess and it does feel so moisturizing and comfortable! With a neutral eye and this lippie, I look no fuss but polished. I can imagine it going great with a nice green eye shadow as well! It's not light nude shade, and because of it, I've grown to adore its versatility. Can't wait for a BOGO as I will definitely stock up on this shade! I hope they never discontinue it... I am adding this to my HG nude lipcolors! I'll save my lighter nude HG lippie (Femme Couture - Nude Kiss) for a more dramatic eye:)

At first I wasn't too sure about this product when I applied it, despite the rave reviews. I am very fair with neutral undertones. In fact, upon first application, I didn't like it at all because I'm use to lighter nude shades. And to be fair, I tried it for the first time under very poor bathroom lighting - it totally distorted the color. When I was finally able to see the color in natural light, let's just say I have an obsession for this lippie! It really brightens my complexion whereas other nudes have washed me out! It it a very warm peachy nude, a shade I have never owned. The formula is very moisturizing and there is a somewhat slight glossy effect so my lips look fuller. It fades beautifully and no weird lines or cakiness. It's a no-fuss natural nude that can be worn every day. There is a very perfume-y scent and a bitter taste. I did get use to it, but it can be bothersome if you have allergies/sensitivities to fragrances.

I will definitely keep this in my lineup of nude lipsticks because it is such a lovely shade! For the girls out there who are really fair like myself, and looking for a lighter peachy nude lip-color look without breaking the bank, try Femme Couture in NUDE KISS (sold at Sally Beauty) - my HG nude of the moment. It's leans more neutral-warm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Its a really pretty nude on my NC30 skin but its less pigmented than most of my lipsticks and maybe if it is a tad lighter I would like it better. This shade makes my lips look soft and full though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is also ALMOST a perfect nude. It's just a bit too dark for me. It is the perfect balance of pink and orangey tone, but just too dark. Other than that, it's creamy, moisturizing and mostly long lasting. The other thing I'm not in love with but doesn't bother me on the lips is the scent which is soapy-smelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by puchki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this colour-its pretty much the ultimate Nude for me and I can't find a proper dupe in the more upscale brands. Its creamy and somehow doesn't wash out my pale skin like most other nudes. One issue-I have slight discolouration in my teeth and this tends to bring out that yellow undertone but that has been my experience with most softer shades.
It also works really well with other colours and blends really well with stronger pinks and reds for when you're looking to tone it down just a little.
I do dislike the packaging immensely and plan on figuring out a way to take the lipstick out of the case(like a refill) and fit it into one of those Paul & Joe lipstick cases!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I LOVE this lipstick! I love nude lipstick but I prefer the one with warm undertone to compliment my warm yellow undertone skin and this lipstick looks very nice on me. The shade is peachy warm and it makes my lips look fuller. I have pigmented lips and on me its not as opaque as I wish it could be but I can always layer it. I do think its not that moisturizing oddly enough I think my rimmel Kate matte lipstick collection #14 is more moisturizing on the lips than this. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ohhhleslie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall I like this lipstick, but it's not as opaque as I'd like. It is a warm toned peachy type nude and it looks really nice on my NC20 skin. Other nudes I've tried in the past have made me look sickly and dead but this color really compliments my skin tone. I'm not sure if I'd purchase it again since I never wear it on it's own, I mainly use it mixed with other lipsticks or with a different colored gloss on top. It does tend to settle into fine lines for me at times but it truly is a nice color so I would recommend it . Also , it does have a really strong "old lady" smell, but I like old school scents so I'm ok with it :)