January 29, 2015 | 1964 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 1:19:00 PM More reviews by EllieRichardsxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this highlighter so much, I used to use lighscapade but for the last couple months I have been using Soft and Gentle, alot of people say it's too glittery but when I apply it over my foundation & Powder it creates such a nice look, plus it will last you a long time, I will purchase this one again when I start to run out :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2015 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Fhcsands

I really don't like this, it's way too glittery for daytime use and gets into my pores (even when I use a pore minimising primer) and makes them look HUGE! I've tried this in so many ways and just can't get it to work for me. I wouldn't recommend to those whom have problem skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Jeejayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I was at the MAC counter I was looking for a highlighter and the one I wanted was out of stock so the woman suggested this one, I replied "nope, it looks too dark, 100% never going to use a highlighter that dark" and she asked me if she could apply it and if it wasn't okay then she was remove it, so I agreed. When I looked in the mirror I was absolutely amazed and had to buy it straight away. It is so shiny but looks so flawless and makes me skin look amazing. I am 100% happy with this product and will probably never use a different highlighter again. The price for this is a great price for the quality of product you're buying. I've paid the same amount for high beam, hated it and wasn't happy to pay that much, but this highlighter is off the scale. 100% recommend this product. Every girl needs this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 11:20:00 AM More reviews by owensrl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first highlighter I've ever tried, and I really love it. It's a bit pricey at $32, but it will last a very long time so it's worth it. I use a slightly domed blush brush from Elf that works fantastically to highlight my upper cheek bones, nose, and Cupid's bow. It does have a lot of shimmer so I use it very sparingly as I really don't like shimmer that much. When used lightly it gives a very rosey glow and really brightens up the face. I can't wait to try MAC's other highlighters. I am mixed and have golden-toned skin. This is great for women of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 12:13:00 AM More reviews by SaarJaxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best highlighter ever!! Works for every skintone and I use it a lot and haven't even made a dent in it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 11:07:00 PM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product and I can see why it is so popular. I am on a highlighting kick right now. I had been humming and hawing on whether I should get it because I am very fair, and I thought it would look more of a very shiny bronzer on me than a highlighter. Not so!

It does a wonderful job of highlighting and I would say it is on the more luminous, almost shiny end of the highlighting spectrum. It is definitely more "shiny" than MAC's lightscapade, and more warm toned than it too. I apply it with a fan brush to highlight my brown bones and cupid's bow etc. It did not emphasize fine lines. It lasted an average amount of time on me. This product will last me a lifetime - though I would repurchase it if I ran out, I highly doubt that I will need to.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Em422

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had this highlighter for more than 2 years and I still have a lot left. This is a famous product and its famous for being a great highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by shiv12

Really becoming in love with Mac products! Love this highlighter it's amazing gives a warm glow to my face and makes it pop! I apply it on my nose, cheekbone and Cupid's bow. I find it does wear off on my nose quickly but I think that's because when im hot that's the first place I sweat :( still love and have had for 6 months and haven't even made a dent! Price I think is reasonable for how long it will last

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Kitty7592

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this on my skin tone, it gives me a beautiful subtle glow and I've had mine for over a year and am only now about to touch pan, I have a very fair complexion so it does wonders for me, it is expensive but I use this everyday and it's lasted me ages :) it's perfect for summer and winter if used appropriately. I would defiantly recommend it's gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by RS13

This is a very good highlight. I'm a NC 43 in Mac and it works great as a highlighter. I use it above my brow, on my cheek bones and my cuspids bow. It's a bit pricey it's about 32 dollars but it will last you a very long time!! So it's totally worth it. You barely use a lot so it's guaranteed to last a long. Will definitely repurchase!