August 30, 2014 | 1707 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by CindyC19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mineralize skinfinish it gives me a nice glow it's several ways I could use this like I use it to highlight my cheekbones and to highlight my nose bridge and for the corners of my eyelids to brighten up my eyes the only thing I dislike about this is it can be to glittery so definitely have to use it very lightly when applying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! I have quite a few highlighters, and this is probably my favorite. I don't mind the new packaging, it's the product that I'm concerned with. S&G is a frosty, light, pinky champagne color. I have fair skin (NC15), and I thought this would be too dark for my skin..but it's not at all, it's perfect! It doesn't make you look like a glitter bomb, and i don't see that it accentuates pores either. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This highlighter is FANTASTIC. Mac, Well done !! it adds the most beautiful glow. I put it on my cheekbones, cupid's bow, and down the bridge of my nose. Not very fond of the price but you do get a ton of product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is such perfect highlight shade for so many skin tones. It's got enough depth for darker skin tones, but is skin like enough for fair skin tones and I think that's what makes it so versatile and natural looking. It's a champagne bronze shade that's shimmery but not glittery. One complaint is the packaging - I wish it had a mirror, but it is sturdy and functional other than that. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by fallenoffwings

Recommend by a MAC MUA, this is the most beautiful champagne highlighter that compliments my skin tone perfectly, and adds a subtle, illuminating definition to the tops of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and Cupid's bow - utterly completing my makeup. I love it very much, and would repurchase, but it was $47 here in Australia, which is quite expensive, but seems like it would be worthwhile and last a long time. Change in packaging is very nice as well, and you can see the product through it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Ohheyyas

The best highlighter ever!!! Gives me such a beautiful glow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by bteaster5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My new HG hi lighter!! Beautiful champagne glimmer. I even use this on my eyes when I'm doing a quick face. I always love MAC products but this is maybe my fave!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go to highlight. It has a perfect summery champagne glow and makes my skin always look amazing. I also like to use it as an eyeshadow (use eyeshadow primer) which also looks lovely for a soft eyeshadow look. I place this highlight on my cheekbones, Cupid's bow, brow bone and a tiny bit across the bridge of my nose. I find that it can be used as an intense highlight or when applied sparingly can look very natural. You get so much product for the price and a little goes a long way so it'll last you a long time. PERFECT product for me, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Eloiserose92

The most beautiful highlighter!! Works with so many skin tones, just gives your face that extra dimension! Sometimes it shows up blemishes on the skin terribly so make sure the area where you use it is clear as it will draw attention to those areas. Lasts forever too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Pumpkin7496

This is beautiful! I love it and it's one of my favorite makeup products. It makes my cheeks go from flat and dull to radiant and luminous. I apply it with my fingertips to my cheekbones and around the outer sides of my eyes. Especially over foundation, you'll see it give a lovely glow. As for packaging, the plastic piece would come out a lot but I keep it rolling around in my big purse. They recently changed the packaging though so it might be better. I definitely recommend u at least swatch this product at a mac counter and decide for yourself.