December 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Pro-V Always Smooth Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by crazycharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this shampoo and conditioner! I've tried Dove, Herbal Essence and other variety of brands which always seemed to caused some sort of problem (dandruff, itchy scalp, oily hair, allergy to smell, product buildup) and I managed to pick this up at the local drugstore.

For the price (surprisingly affordable), it was certainly worth it. My normally dry, slightly frizzy and thick hair turned silky smooth and it is certainly easier to comb/brush it. I love the smell, it's divinely yummy. I didn't start using Pantene until 2 years ago, and I certainly see the difference between the way my hair used to be, and the way it is now. I'm glad I picked this, because I was considering a more expensive brand which was way above my budget.

It feels gloopy and thick, but it doesn't make my hair feel heavier. I don't feel the need to use leave in conditioner after this, because it keeps the frizz at bay.

I certainly like this conditioner more than the other Pantene conditioners (and any other conditioner), it smells wonderful and works better for me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Feliish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Always Smooth Conditioner by Pantene is astounding. It smells absolutely amazing as it is a fresh scent that's easy on the nose. This product makes my hair shiny, smooth, soft, tangle free and also smell incredible. It de-tangles my wild, frizzy hair and makes it silky smooth and not to mention, oil free. The packaging is great however the lid is a bit difficult to open but I don't think that's a big issue at all and can be easily fixed.The price for this hair product is so inexpensive and worth every penny. I would definitely buy this product again if i were ever to run out of it as it is a must-have.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

This conditioner smells SO GOOD. It makes my hair extremely soft but does leave a slight residue on the hair shaft. I really like this conditioner for a drug store brand, but I would prefer something thinner and not such a thick formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by whatisaspacebar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Attention fellow thick wavy/curly haired girls- consider this conditioner to help you tame the beast! For years I bought shampoo and conditioner for dry hair, coarse hair or curly hair. I read Dita Von Teese used this conditioner and she's always got fantastic hair. So I tried this because I wanted to see if could calm the frizz and make it look sleek. It did and it still does. Basically, it makes my hair go into long, non-frizzy curls (I comb it under the shower when adding the shampoo then rinse and add this to the bottom section of my long hair, rinse. Then I add mousse to it while it's wet to set it) and makes it sit like a 1940s glamour-do. I use the matching shampoo for it too. Ah, bliss. I guess the only downside to this is, whereas my other shampoos for curly or dry hair made my hair dry in such a way that I could wear it again the next day without washing, I find this one gives me great hair for one day but my curls look mangled and misshapen the next morning and I have to rewash it or tie it up. A small price to pay- much like the cost of this conditioner. I'm very happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I hate this conditioner for my fine hair.. I've very fine , thin , medium- long hair that is natural ( non- colored , non- treated ) ...When i apply this conditioner i see so much of my hair going down the drain in the shower... It's a mistake to have chosen a ' smoothing conditioner ' for my hair !

It smells good though ... and it's cheap ...But i'm not buying it again ...I want to keep my hair ! I had this huge bottle from Sam's club i just threw it away after using it for like 5 -6 times...

I don't recommend it for people with Fine hair ... It might work for coarse , thick hair ...But don't know ...Seems like it smoothes the hair by stripping it out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have no idea why I keep trying more expensive salon products. Nothing else has ever made my difficult hair this soft, shiny and tangle free. No reason to splurge when the 'steal' option is this good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by frankenstain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best conditioner ever. I've repurchased it for years. It can make the most tumbleweed of hair feel like silk. This is the magic conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic find! So cheap, and this is by far the most smoothing conditioner ever. I just picked this up last week for the first time, but it had the orange stickers of death on it at Walgreens. I hope this doesn't go away - this is just such a great lucious conditioner. This smells awesome, too - just light and fresh, not heavy, not fruity, or floral.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by anthony1891

This is by far my favorite pantene shampoo and conitioning line because it makes my hair so silky and soft but smooth and so glossy at the same time. This is amazing,I have coarse, thick, dark asian hair and its like an elixer from heaven. I have bought this many times now. Will keep doing so. The smell is great packaging is smart amd the price is right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Zevie

I normally stay away from Pantene because of all the bad things I've heard about silicones. However, when I saw a huge bottle of this on sale for five dollars, I picked it up for boyfriend, He has really thick, dry, coarse hair and needs lots of moisture. We both tried Always Smooth and loved it! I have dry hair with an oily scalp. I use a clarifying shampoo to scrub my scalp and then I use Always Smooth. My hair is perfect!
Very shiny, very soft, no frizz...just perfect! It rinses clean, which is great. Most super moisturizing conditioners leave a coating on my hair that makes the oilies worse. This one rinses clean. My hair is perfectly moistured and very pretty!