Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation

3.6

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Mica, talc, PEG-10 Dimenthicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenyl, Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Cyclohexacyloxane, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitan Sesquileate, Silver Oxide, Propylene, Carbonate, Parfum (fragrance), Methylparaben, Fagus Sylvatica Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, [+/- CI 77891 )titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 6/29/2015 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This foundation is absolutely perfect for my skin. I have dry to dehydrated skin which I can mostly keep under control with Hydraluron and moisturizer, but can get dry patches. This foundation applies flawlessly, and doesn't stick to any of these dry patches, and doesn't degydrate me like some foundations can. It doesn't crease in my expression lines (ie. wrinkles), and gives me a beautiful satin finish. It glows from within. I get so many compliments from people when I wear this foundation. This is a totally new experience for me. After struggling with cystic acne for 10+ years, I'm just finished a low dose Accutane treatment and my skin is finally clear. This makeup covers my mild acne scarring beautifully and gives me a flawless finish. Love love love. I only need 2 small pumps of this liquid formula to give me the coverage I need. It lasts all day. Holy grail foundation for sure.

on 6/27/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would consider this to be a special occasion foundation. Not because of its high price tag or it's HD specialty, but because it's not a good everyday foundation. I don't have very problematic skin at all, but this only lasts a couple of hours with or without primer. Don't get me wrong, it looks beautiful and natural during the first hour or two, but after that it starts breaking up and not looking so fresh. I do appreciate this foundation's (and MUFE really) range of shades that covers all undertones. 117 is my exact shade in the winter, and 120 for the summer. I would save this foundation for the night time during a special occasion, and I know I'm going to be photographed.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Medium coverage with a nice smooth finish. It's not a mate finish, but not oily either. I don´t own many high end foundations to compare, I've been faithfull to dermablend for years. Now I use dermablend on top of my sunscreen for daily use (since it´s high coverage it only takes a small dot). I keep MUFE HD High Definition for special ocasions. The cover cap is broken, it broked just after I bought it, not really happy with that!

on 6/24/2015 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is more like low, to medium coverage, does not cover blemishes only even out the skin tone i have to go in with a lot of concealer after i apply it, definitely not worth 40euro for someone who has breakouts or acne.
If you only want to even out the skin tone then go for it,

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I absolutely adore this foundation. I don't react to it, there's no fragrance, and it stays put! I always get compliments when I wear it!

on 6/16/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Don't do it if you have oily skin! Smooth application....but seriously SO greasy. Returned. Might work for combo and or dry skin.

on 6/14/2015 10:23:00 PM

My skin is very acne prone. I keep getting new zits now and then. This foundation doesn't give any "Cake" effect and looks very natural. If you have imperfections to cover up, like me, this is definitely the product to go with. While I cannot expect a full coverage, medium/moderate coverage is enough for me. At least skin looks more flawless, natural, and doesn't cause my skin to break out.

on 6/14/2015 9:30:00 AM

This foundation is amazing. It gives a natural look buildable medium coverage. It has a very light formula, makes you feel like there is just a bb cream, not foundation. I wonder why its average rating is so low because i'm in love with it. If you use it with a good makeup base and a transparent powder, you won't be disappointed.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Bought it because of the hype. I do not really like it. Got it in colour 120 Even with primer and good base work, face became oily really fast. Coverage is low to medium, not even able to cover my small pigmentation. Will stick to my high end foundation given that price not much difference.

Asian
NC20-25
Chanel Perfection Lumiere 20
Marc Jacobs Foundation Bisque Light 20
DiorSnow 020

on 6/13/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It took me two years and a few YouTube videos to understand how to make this foundation work for my dry skin. I apply a tiny bit with my fingers right after a good layer of heavy-duty moisturizer and I sheer it out as much as I can. The result is flawless and long lasting but it's quite a bit of work. Since a little goes a long way, the bottle will last me forever. The formula hasn't changed over years of using it just once in a while. I doubt I'll need to repurchase it.