August 30, 2014 | 956 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in a travel size. Glad that I did. The smell irritates my allergies. Its very strong and made me sneeze once. Dont like that. It didnt go on as smooth as I thought it would. Its a shame about the smell because I really wanted to see if it works as well as the reviews say. I may use it on my hands to use up what I have. Had high hopes for it but I really can not stand my allergies to flare up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by patzolay

This is very good product, is the only one wich makes my skin feel and look alive without consecuences.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Kalady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS: very moisturizing, good night cream, gentle, great value for money
CONS: heavily fragranced (if you don't like that, watch out, but I don't mind)

Ah, one of the moisturizers in my daily routine. HG status? Yes.

I was originally attracted to the Ponds line because of their Clarant B3 moisturizer (also HG and in my routine), a hyperpigmentation-slaying cream. After falling in love their and getting interested in anti-aging, I bought this one to supplement the first, and the rest is history.

Background: My skin is... temperamental. Acne-prone + lazy + sensitive + combination + prone to hyperpigmentation and scarring. Yikes. I've spent years researching how to keep my skin in tip-top condition, and basically my philosophy boils down to simple, gentle, multipurpose, and effective skincare.

This cream is very heavy and thoroughly moisturizing- I sometimes even use this as an eye cream. If you have oily spots like me (or completely oily skin), this can still work for you if you use it in small amounts, well blended over the face and neck. Even though this is heavily fragranced (like perfume/floral/powdery), that scent dissipates, and the product itself seems incredibly gentle. Never have I broken out while using any of the Ponds creams- they are very high quality, in my opinion. Either find the one that works for you or create a moisturizing routine.

My moisturizing routine: 1 part this, 1 part the Ponds Clarant B3, 1 part Clean&Clear Morning Burst Moisturizer. This provides anti-aging benefits and deeply moisturizes, the Clarant B3 fights hyperpigmentation, and the Clean&Clear sheers the others out so my face doesn't feel too heavy. I highly recommend this routine for anyone looking for very effective but comfortable moisturization.

In short, this cream is very hydrating and gentle, and I use it daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by CLYNN

I love this moisturizer, I actually have been buying the small jar at target, it is very cheap. I use it during the day and it works great as a makeup primer. It makes my skin feel hydrated and glow. The packaging is in a jar which is not great but overall this is a great purchase for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jdilan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While in search of a new lotion for my beauty regime, I stumbled upon a travel size of this product. I remembered seeing such high ratings so I thought I'd give it a try not knowing this is meant to be used on the face and neck. So I get back to work and realize my hands feel sticky. Well, duh, Jo, this is meant to be used on your face not your hands.

I'm very in between with this product. The product seeps into my skin nicely, I do get a little of a shiny effect after, but it isn't exaggerated. It also has a heavy fragrance of baby powder which seems to last a long while. Although I do like the smell of baby powder, I would prefer not to smell like I was just attacked by a big bottle of it. If you have a sensitive schnoz then this might not be for you. But if you want something cheap and moisturizing that will leave you smelling powdery fresh all day then you've met your match.

As for me, I think I'll try some other products and maybe return to this one day.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by michele71976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This would be good except for the old lady smell and the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Crstna36

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First, I have to say that I am horror stricken that I have move up a notch in the age category! I turned 44 on 2/3 and that now puts me in the 44-55 category. OMG, that makes me feel OLD! Anyway, on to the review.
I adore this stuff! It is in the top 5 of my skincare items and I will definitely buy again as long as I can find it, and even then I will hunt like a dog for it online if I cannot find it in the stores. I gave 5 lippies for loving it and for price, 3 lippies for packaging. I wish I didn't have to stick my fingers in the jar, and being that the jar is huge, I make sure my fingers are very clean first.
Also, I adore the smell. It's a milky kind of smell (to me) and since the second ingredient is Lactic acid (milk derived) it's fitting. The product glides on and is absorbed immediately and does not leave residue behind that interferes with makeup application.
I use this cream day and night unless I'm using Retin-A at night, then I follow with a facial oil 20 minutes after the Retin-A application. I can pair and layer with any other moisturizers and never have a problem with pilling or balling up (don't you hate that? When you've spent time and product on your face only to have to rewash and start all over?)
This cream stung a little the first week of application but it wasn't a itching sting like some AHA products can do, just a little tiny sting and after the first week no stinging, just moisturized supple skin.
It doesn't break me out at all. You would think once you reach 44 one wouldn't have to worry about that sort of thing anymore, but alas, this is not so. I have to be careful, STILL, with what makeup and skin care products I use.
All in all this is a delightful product and I would pay 3X as much without a qualm. Enjoy ladies!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by stephiet1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, so I picked this up at the store on a whim. I had not heard of it before, and was skeptical of it because it was Pond's, but it was made in Mexico, although not a surprise that this was on the shelves in my largely Hispanic area. I read the ingredients, and seeing that the second ingredient after water was lactic acid, I decided to give it a try. I looked it up on MUA after I got home, and was shocked to see so many rave reviews. Now that I have used it for a couple of months I know why. My skin soaks this stuff up! It moisturizes my dry skin like a dream, a jar lasts forever, and I like the overbearing smell (LOL). My fine lines are reduced, and this is the first winter in forever that I have no patchy dry places on my face anywhere (I live in frigid Nebraska right across the border from South Dakota)! Amazing stuff, and the price is fabulous, especially considering I had been using an Estee Lauder product and this stuff works better for 1/6th the price. I am a convert!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by thebigtrout

This product is horrible!!! It smells so incredibly bad, I couldn't bear to put it on. What were they thinking. As far as how it works… it was just so so. I stuck with it for a couple of weeks thinking I would tolerate the smell if it was a terrific product, but sadly it was not a great product and smells disgusting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by linds1985miller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love ponds! the dry skin cream has been a staple in my skin routine for quite some time and the rejuveness is for sure going to be a part of it now as well. I love the scent and how light it feels on my skin. I use it under my make up and at night before bed. my ponds dry skin cream is still my go to when the winter causes my skin to get very dry but rejuveness has become my new everyday moisturizer.