April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by CLYNN

I love this moisturizer, I actually have been buying the small jar at target, it is very cheap. I use it during the day and it works great as a makeup primer. It makes my skin feel hydrated and glow. The packaging is in a jar which is not great but overall this is a great purchase for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jdilan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While in search of a new lotion for my beauty regime, I stumbled upon a travel size of this product. I remembered seeing such high ratings so I thought I'd give it a try not knowing this is meant to be used on the face and neck. So I get back to work and realize my hands feel sticky. Well, duh, Jo, this is meant to be used on your face not your hands.

I'm very in between with this product. The product seeps into my skin nicely, I do get a little of a shiny effect after, but it isn't exaggerated. It also has a heavy fragrance of baby powder which seems to last a long while. Although I do like the smell of baby powder, I would prefer not to smell like I was just attacked by a big bottle of it. If you have a sensitive schnoz then this might not be for you. But if you want something cheap and moisturizing that will leave you smelling powdery fresh all day then you've met your match.

As for me, I think I'll try some other products and maybe return to this one day.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by michele71976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This would be good except for the old lady smell and the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Crstna36

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First, I have to say that I am horror stricken that I have move up a notch in the age category! I turned 44 on 2/3 and that now puts me in the 44-55 category. OMG, that makes me feel OLD! Anyway, on to the review.
I adore this stuff! It is in the top 5 of my skincare items and I will definitely buy again as long as I can find it, and even then I will hunt like a dog for it online if I cannot find it in the stores. I gave 5 lippies for loving it and for price, 3 lippies for packaging. I wish I didn't have to stick my fingers in the jar, and being that the jar is huge, I make sure my fingers are very clean first.
Also, I adore the smell. It's a milky kind of smell (to me) and since the second ingredient is Lactic acid (milk derived) it's fitting. The product glides on and is absorbed immediately and does not leave residue behind that interferes with makeup application.
I use this cream day and night unless I'm using Retin-A at night, then I follow with a facial oil 20 minutes after the Retin-A application. I can pair and layer with any other moisturizers and never have a problem with pilling or balling up (don't you hate that? When you've spent time and product on your face only to have to rewash and start all over?)
This cream stung a little the first week of application but it wasn't a itching sting like some AHA products can do, just a little tiny sting and after the first week no stinging, just moisturized supple skin.
It doesn't break me out at all. You would think once you reach 44 one wouldn't have to worry about that sort of thing anymore, but alas, this is not so. I have to be careful, STILL, with what makeup and skin care products I use.
All in all this is a delightful product and I would pay 3X as much without a qualm. Enjoy ladies!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by stephiet1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, so I picked this up at the store on a whim. I had not heard of it before, and was skeptical of it because it was Pond's, but it was made in Mexico, although not a surprise that this was on the shelves in my largely Hispanic area. I read the ingredients, and seeing that the second ingredient after water was lactic acid, I decided to give it a try. I looked it up on MUA after I got home, and was shocked to see so many rave reviews. Now that I have used it for a couple of months I know why. My skin soaks this stuff up! It moisturizes my dry skin like a dream, a jar lasts forever, and I like the overbearing smell (LOL). My fine lines are reduced, and this is the first winter in forever that I have no patchy dry places on my face anywhere (I live in frigid Nebraska right across the border from South Dakota)! Amazing stuff, and the price is fabulous, especially considering I had been using an Estee Lauder product and this stuff works better for 1/6th the price. I am a convert!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by thebigtrout

This product is horrible!!! It smells so incredibly bad, I couldn't bear to put it on. What were they thinking. As far as how it works… it was just so so. I stuck with it for a couple of weeks thinking I would tolerate the smell if it was a terrific product, but sadly it was not a great product and smells disgusting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by linds1985miller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love ponds! the dry skin cream has been a staple in my skin routine for quite some time and the rejuveness is for sure going to be a part of it now as well. I love the scent and how light it feels on my skin. I use it under my make up and at night before bed. my ponds dry skin cream is still my go to when the winter causes my skin to get very dry but rejuveness has become my new everyday moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I keep this in my desk for moisturizing my hands when they get dry throughout the day. It was a little too heavy (and too perfumed) for me to enjoy as a face lotion, but for my hands, it's just fine. It can be a little sticky for a while after I use it, but that goes away over time. I'll probably continue using it for my hands, but doubt I would re-purchase. I still prefer the tiny pots of Lumene cloudberry cream for keeping my hands soft at work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Zuleykka

Nice! super nice! Moisturizes a lot and it doesn't break me out at all (and I have oily acne prone skin). I haven't really noticed any change on my very fine lines though. I use it at night after astringent on my face and I also keep a jar on my bed-table to apply on my hands before going to sleep and... WOWZA! I can't believe how different my hands are now from when I use L'Occitane hand cream (which is a $10.00 little tube). I'm on my 4 bottle of Rejuveness and it has officially become my HG so I will definitely keep repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Kae89

I use to use this stuff everyday and I loved it, it made my skin look glowy but then I think it started breaking me out so I stopped using but then started again recently just to try it out aga in and noticed some more breakouts so I stopped using again won't be buying again but I did like it before the break outs