Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.1

Water , Lactic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Potassium Hydroxide , Mineral Oil , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Stearyl Dimethicone , Steareth-2 , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate , Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Isohexadecane , Polysorbate 60 , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Borago Officinalis Seed Oil , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Xanthan Gum , Disodium EDTA , Benzophenone-3 , Propylparaben , Vitamin E Acetate - Tocopheryl Acetate , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Phospholipids

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i got this as a travel size for my trip to sweden because i use the ponds in the blue bottle regularly every night and I love it. I used this for 2 nights and it have me a terrible itchy rash! I dont know if it was just my skin or the product but I had to stop using it.

Honestly I loved it in the beginning but after about. Week of using this it made my skin soooo patchy and so so dry, my skin is extremely dry from using this everyday once at night and morning. Please do not use this if you have extremely dry skin

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I quite like this moisturizer. I have been using oils for my moisturizer, but i find that the longer I use products, the less effective they become. I'm not sure if that is just me or what. anyway, I saw this and felt that it would be worth a shot, being so inexpensive and the ingredients looked good. I only use it as a night cream and my skin if very soft when I wake up. I no longer notice my fine lines, and my skin looks overall brighter and more supple. Has not broken me out. I'm still on the hunt for a moisturizer that will work for me for daytime wear under makeup.

I picked up the travel size of this to essentially test it out. I have really sensitive, combo skin. Dry overall, but oily nose. I'm a big fan of thick moisturizers for my face. This stuff is heavy, which I enjoy, and use it as a night cream. I wake up in the morning with baby soft, glowing skin. It doesn't break me out, which is great. I enjoy applying this cream!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using it over a month now . No significant changes so far but it does smooth out my skin. I like how it absorbs so quickly without leaving my skin oily. I use it only at night. But now since winter is here I'm planning to use this as a day time moisturizer. It's it okay to use this during day time ? Anyone ? I read somewhere that it's not very safe to use this product during day time since some chemical in it might react when exposed to sun. Anybody has any idea ? Your suggestions will be much appreciated :)

If you're looking for an affordable moisturizer that's as good as the high end one then you should definitely give this a go :)

I love this anti wrinkle cream. I have combo acne prone skin & it doesn't break me out. It has smoothed out my wrinkles & my skin feels plump. My only complaint would be that it smells way too perfumey.

awful....it may very well work but I couldn't stand the smell and had to wash it off 30 minutes after I applied it so I'll never know. If you are sensitive to fragrance, don't bother with this one. Horrible perfume smell. Kind of makes me wonder what smell they are trying to hide!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love this! Can be greasy and feels heavy but I just love how it makes my skin look brighter and smoother. I don't mind the smell.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found this as Dollar General the other day, and for $1.50 travel size, thought I'd give it a try. I am 51 years old and primarily was looking for something to minimize wrinkles around my mouth area as I am a smoker. This does the trick! I am so happy so far with this purchase that I will be stocking up. I have normal skin and it does not cause my skin to become oily or break out. I am looking forward to seeing what long term use does to the fine lines on my skin. I really have no wrinkles and only a few spots that need treatment. I will update you once I have used this for a while. I would definitely recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received a travel size of this in my spring Wal Mart beauty box. I used it off and on for awhile. Then I misplaced my Olay moisturizer and started using this ever night for about 5 nights. Now I have a pimple right above my right eyebrow. The only thing I changed on what I used on my face is this. I will use this up but will not be using it every day. The scent is alright as some scents give me a migraine, but this didn't.