January 26, 2015 | 1592 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2015 10:52:00 AM More reviews by francha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought by the reviews here that this could be a good moisturizer for my oily-acne prone skin with incipient "parentheses" around my mouth (i'm only 22, but I'm so concerned about wrinkles), BUT this break me out like hell! I have around 20 pimples on both cheeks, they are small and very red...i think i will use this cream for my neck, elbows, knees, for prevent ingrown hairs in my legs maybe? i dont know :(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2015 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Mary875

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It dried my face so bad and broke me out all over my entire face!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mama_ladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm almost 43 with dehydrated yet oily skin. I don't suffer from breakouts but the skin on and around my nose and chin gets to feeling a little rough at times. I've used Cerave PM, Eucerin Co Q10 cream, Alpha Hydrox, and PTR Unwrinkle Peel Pads. This is my hands down favorite. Its moisturizing, doesnt make me oily, and I can definitely see some wrinkle improving benefits both by the exfoliating effect of the AHAs and plumper moisturized skin, especially around my eyes. I am very very happy with this. It is fragranced, but I've gotten used to it. I LOVE this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just started using this. Twice, to be exact, which is early I admit, but I have to report that I ALREADY love it. There is a marked difference with just two uses in my skin. I washed my face with Neutrogena last night, used my tea tree toner, then slathered this all over my face & neck. I woke up with super-soft, CLEARER skin. I was amazed. I repeated it this morning and am amazed so far. I almost bought this at Target for $11, but I waited to see if CVS would give me my usual coupons out of the scanner, and I got a 30% off any skin treatment. It is $12.99 at CVS, but with the 30% off, plus a mfr $1 coupon, plus my $5 ECBs, I paid less than $4 for this. I was reading the prior reviews about the unhygienic tube, so I cut a little slit in the foil barrier and am squeezing it out bit by bit so my grubby fingers don't poke into the tub, and it doesn't oxidize too fast. I don't even notice the scent TBH. I hope things keep going well, because this is WAY cheaper than my Alpha Hydroxy cream.

UPDATE 12/31/14 So far, so great. My skin is clear and soft and not oily. I use this twice a day, in the morning and before bed, right after cleansing & toning. I even use it as eye cream and it's not irritating. I'm about to start using Pond's Clarant too. Maybe that will even out my skin tone. Fingers crossed!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream is semi-thick and emollient. It absorbs into my skin without causing skin to feel taut. There are moisturizers that make my face feel taut, and I'm not referring to moisturizers for lifting and firming. Thankfully, Rejuveness leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

When I first used this, it smelled like egg whites :) however, it isn't pungent. As time went on, adapted to the smell.

Rejuveness lists key ingredients as: AHAs (Lactic Acid), Collagen and Vitamin E. The concentration of Lactic Acid isn't listed on the jar of Rejuveness, but Paula Burgeon lists the concentration 8% in her review on Beautypedia.

This is like any other moisturizer, imo. As far as exfoliation, I have better results with a product strictly for exfoliation. Don't get me wrong, don't expect this to be a miracle cream, but thought the benefits of using Rejuveness would exceed a basic, hydrating moisturizer. I haven't been using this more than two weeks. Will update if this exceeds an exfoliator, or at least matches the effectiveness of one.

Rating four lippies because it hydrates my skin well, and costs $8.99. If I have a day I need more hydration, apply Clinique's Moisture Surge on my face once Rejuveness has settled into skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do like this - it's decent, easy to find and affordable but can't comment yet on long term use on my skin but will update. My big beef so far is the packaging. The package is HUGE and in a tub. This will take me forever and a day to use up. You don't need much esp if you only use at night like I do, so I would prefer a smaller tube for sanitary and travel reasons. There is absolutely no reason this needs to be in a tub, however You can find small Ponds moisturizers in the travel product isles at Walmart or Target and they do last a really long time and seem a little more sanitary just because you won't keep the product as long.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by squared3017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Woooo Pond's!! I bought this because it has lactic acid in it and I wanted a moisturizer with AHAs to help exfoliate my skin. I had used Pond's products before, and my skin likes them, they don't cause breakouts for me. I slather this on every night and wake up to such nice, smooth, moisturized skin. The first few times I used it, there was a warming kind of sensation, I'm assuming from the AHA, but no longer. This is scented, it kind of smells like old lady, but I do not mind it.

As far as helping with wrinkles go, I'm only 24, there aren't really wrinkles to speak of, but I like that it seems to help smooth my skin and keep it soft. I'm definitely going to keep buying this as long as it is available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this cream for my combo skin! I had great results with the B3 moisturizer so I wanted to give this a try because of the Lactc acid. It's the 2nd ingredient so that's impressive I also read it's around 8% acid so I thought that was great for upkeep from my peels. It's working so well. My forehead lines are still minimal. Their genetic so I can only do so much. But they are fine and barely there. My smile lines are gone I have not had foundation settle in those spots anymore! I prefer to use this at night or during the day when I'm not leaving the house. AHA's make the skin sun sensitive so I use a regular moisturizer and SS during the day.

This keeps my skin smooth and even toned. The scent is strong but it disapates I don't mind the tub since I use it at night after I wash my face so my hands are clean. I only need to use the smallest amount as well. I do feel a slight warming sensation after I apply but it goes away and just lets me know this is working. My skin looks plumper and firmer as well I'm thinking the collagen is working. My skin is smooth, supple, and has great elasticity. My pores are barely there as well. For the price this is a great buy especially considering lactic acid is pricey. I use mandelic acid for my peels and this keeps my skin looking great in between. This does not break me out either which I am prone to. I am very happy with this cream because it works. If you can get past the scent which, I could see it bothering some sensitive noses. This is definitely one to try. Recommended!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I found this to be too harsh around the eyes.
It caused irritaion and puffiness. For my face it caused break outs.
I did not notice any type of anti-wrinkle results from using this either.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in a travel size. Glad that I did. The smell irritates my allergies. Its very strong and made me sneeze once. Dont like that. It didnt go on as smooth as I thought it would. Its a shame about the smell because I really wanted to see if it works as well as the reviews say. I may use it on my hands to use up what I have. Had high hopes for it but I really can not stand my allergies to flare up!