Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

4.2

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylate Copolymer, Pge-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Distearyl Ether, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Laureth-2, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Methylparaben, Squalane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil

This is my perfect cleanser. Because it contains apricot and olive oil, the lather feels realy soft and velvety on the skin, cleansing very gently yet effectively. It does not break me out, nor does not my skin feeling tight or dry after using it. I had originally received a 30ml travel size of this gentle cleanser - once that ran out I took the plunge and purchased the big 150ml tube. Initially I thought it was expensive for a cleanser, but you only need the tiniest amount - no bigger than a pearl. I have been using my tube for 8 months now and I still have a third left.
I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a gentle, unscented cleanser that still manages to feel luxurious.

I think this is a pretty decent, if not overpriced cleanser. It's very dense, and has a luxurious, cushiony feel when you are lathering it over your face. You only need a tiny amount to wash your entire face, but if I'm wearing a lot of eye makeup, a second application is necessary. I can't be bothered with makeup removers, so I want a cleanser that gets it all off. If this one did that, I'd probably rate it perfectly. Still, it feels nice on my skin, it doesn't dry me out or give me that stripped feeling, so I'd probably buy it again. Unscented.

This product is great, super gentle and didn't break me out. I am quite impress about this until i read the ingredients that contains parabens. Super sad because i thought this one is the best so far but since i'm trying to avoid parabens now this product just sit there, well not gonna repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

It's an excellent cleanser that is worth every penny. 'Course, I just buy the travel sized tube for $10 every year or so, because it really does last for a long time and you just need a pea-sized amount to wash your face.

The cleanser is of a thick but nice texture that is spread out and lathers nicely. Has a clean unoffending scent, if there is any at all. Massage it into the lashes and it's capable of getting rid of non-waterproof mascara with no stinging in my experience. The cleanser is also not harsh at all, but cleans thoroughly and is great for my oily, clog prone skin.

I use this in the morning and evening; I find it effective as a double cleanser as well.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser has been my favorite cleanser for about a year now (my second prize goes to Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser), and I have tried many different ones.
I love it for the fact that it removes dirt and make-up very effectively while being very very gentle and not drying my skin at all. On the contrary, it feels soft and moisturized after washing. I use just half a pea-size amount on my face cleansing device and it's more than enough since it foams really well. It is also unscented which might be a plus for some people.
I will also add that I am becoming a fan of Kiehl's products in general. And Ultra Facial Cleanser is just one of the reasons for that :)

I've used this for over 2 years and after a disastrous month with a different cleanser now appreciate just how gentle, hard working and thorough this cleanser is. Expensive but really can't be replaced.

I have very sensitive skin that is prone to dry patches here and there.

Been using this cleanser for years and I love it. It is unscented and very gentle on skin. Sometimes when I've not had an eye make up remover with me, I've even used it for taking off mascara (keeping my eyes closed, of course) and it is actually gentle enough not to sting the eyes. Of course, I wouldn't recommend doing that every day but works as an emergency solution.

Lathers well so you only need to use a tiny bit of product for a full face clean.

Would recommend.

I haven't written a review in ages but had to for this product. I had previously been using Origins Checks and Balances but Paula's Choice gave it a terrible review so I decided to try something else, and bought this because of the rave reviews from the Skincare board and Paula's Choice. I have a super oily t-zone and normal cheeks. After cleansing, this product made my skin feel so tight and uncomfortable, and when I looked in the mirror I could see dry flakes on my cheeks which is so rare as my skin is nowhere near dry! Very disappointed and will need to find something new.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been a huge fan of Kiehl's forever, so I don't know why I have never used the cleanser before. Long story short ... this is my new favorite holy grail face wash. This face wash is great for when at the end of the nigh, when you've had to much to drink and you just want to get all of your makeup off in one go. It gets everything off including difficult mascara and Benefit's "they're real push up liner", leaving your face soft and totally free of any makeup or residue. It also gets bonus points for being fragrance free. The Ultra Facial Cleanser is not cheap by any means, but it is totally worth it.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am so happy I purchased this because it is such a reliable cleanser. You only need a small amount of it and its enough for your whole face. This cleanser isn't the lathering/foaming type, its very gentle, so you will find you need to add more water if you want it to thicken. It does not sting your eyes. The cleanser feels really nourishing and my skin feels so clean afterwards. It's worth the money for the amount you get and how long it will last. Will repurchase.