November 23, 2014 | 1024 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Wild Rose

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only reasons I would not repurchase are the price ($12 for a tinted lip balm) and the fact that it's in a jar. This lip butter does what it says: it keeps my lips moisturized, and leaves a nice rosy tint. I like it a lot, and I use this every day, however there's an issue where if my nails are too long, it's practically impossible to apply. I'd say definitely try it if you need a good tinted lip balm. if not, pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I love this lip butter. Out of the 3 I have, this is my favourite because it gives a beautiful colour when on the lips. In the tub, it looks very dark but when you apply it, it sheers out and adds just a burst of beautiful red. Perfect for fall and winter and for any night out! It is super moisturizing and smells really nice (faint sweet rose smell). The only thing is you'll need a mirror to apply because it's so pigmented so it's easy to smear outside your lip line if you're not careful. But I love it and would definitely repurchase! Applying with a lip brush is the best way to go I find because you can be very precise and also keeps your tub hygienic!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by babyschla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this on sale from the grocery store on a whim.

The colour on this is fantastic. It's sheer but very rich and more than you would expect from a lip balm. It's not incredibly nourishing as a lip balm, but it does the job when it's on your lips. It's on par with Face Stockhokms gloss pots (also non sticky sheerish lip colour).

Pros:
No sticky!
Great colour
Cute packagaing
Moisturising while on lips
More than just a lip balm
gentle yet nice fragrance of rose

Cons
Unhygienic tub style packaging
Not a deep lip conditioner.

I would definitely buy again and will research other colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by absolia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oooooooh, I love this stuff! It is soft as butter, literally. And lasts forever! Even the cons barely count-- you have to apply carefully or it'll stain outside your lips, and there's always some left on your finger after you apply. This stuff is perfect for you if you hate the way gloss looks on you, but need something as easy as one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall, I find this product wonderful. It feels great on my lips, gives a beautiful pop of colour, and has a lovely scent. I figured instead of writing a book on the topic, I would just break it down into pros and cons. I hope this helps!

Pros:

- Has a light smell of rose and honey
- Instantly moisturizes the lips and is very easy to spread
- The pigmentation is buildable so you can go sheer or more intense
- Looks great on all skin tones

Cons:

- Packaging isn't practical and the process is messy. I carry tissues with me when using this product
- Doesn't seem to retain moisture of the lips once the product has worn off
- Can bleed around the edges of the mouth

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by michellejagdev

IN LOVE with this product! This product does everything you want it to. It moisturizes, it perfectly stains your lips, matches casual and fancy dress, has a beautiful sheen to it, applies easily, can travel easy with you and suits all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by geekyn00b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very moisturising, no flaking, one dot gives me a lovely lip tint. I've repurchased one as a backup, and I've given it as a present to both my sister and my mother. They both loved it, despite thinking that it would be too deep red. Very reasonably priced for the amount you get, and it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by astrogoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yep, this stuff is nice. I wasn't a fan of the Wild Rose color/flavor at first, but it's a nice way to get a softer "red lip" look in your day without looking over-made up. It's more wine-y than apple-ey, which is a great, natural take on the red lip. All of the Korres lip butters in "pots" keep my lips chap-free.

Whoever said the look is "glassy" not "glossy" is a genius. It's not sticky like a lot of gloss-products tend to be. Instead it's creamy or buttery or gel-like, or some magical texture that has yet to have a word assigned to it.

Yeah, you have to stick your finger or a brush in there; get over it. The other Korres products for lips suck compared to the classic butters in pots; this is the best way to use them. Yeah, it wears off in like, 2 hours, or even 1. These are travel-sized, and you've always got fingers. Totally worth it. Buy 'em in packs, they're cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG lip product. I was getting tired and bored of lip stains and matte lip sticks, but I am just not a gloss girl. I was looking for something, but I wasn't sure what. Behold Korres lip butter. A dab of this will give you a slightly deep red with a balmy look and feel. But it is buildable; add a gob of this and you will get a dramatic, deep berry red, glassy (but not glossy) look. Gorgeous and demands attention. Or subtle and feminine. It also works nicely over other lip products. Doesn't last long but it is easy to apply and convenient to carry in even the smallest clutch.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As I have noted in other reviews, the Korres lip butters are my HG lip balms. I have very dry lips, so believe me--I am a connoisseur of lip balms. This one bumps up my natural lip shade just a bit and gives a lovely, bitten sort of color. The reason that I can't live without this is that it helps out just about every red lipstick I own. To wear my favorite red lipstick, Gabrielle by Chanel, I put a layer of this on, then a layer of Gabrielle, and then another layer of this. My lipstick stays put for hours and my lips feel quenched. This stuff is great!