April 17, 2014 | 1934 users online

Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this hair mask!! Makes my hair feel freshly cut and makes it so shiny and manageable. It's pretty pricey if you buy it at Ulta or Target but totally worth it. It's also available at CosmoProf so you can get it cheaper if you can shop there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sbeaman85

I have fine, medium thick hair that was severely damaged from coloring, highlighting, and heat damage. For the past six months I have given up dye/highlights. I first use this mask and leave it in for a few minutes in the shower. I then rinse it out and use the It's a 10 Shampoo with Keratin. My results are life changing.. My hair looks 100 times better, this product and line is my HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by adOrk_aBLe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didnt think i was getting a deep enough condition leaving this in for just 5 mins. This stuff is expensive so I wanted to see its full potential. I leave this in my hair for about 30 mins now and its wonderful. My hair is soft and silky just like it used to be before the damage from color. Will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Natasha95

I have pretty thick hair and this stuff is so good! It really does what it says the only downfall is the price :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by moonunits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long, frequently dyed, processed hair. I try my best to make sure that I keep it properly hydrated, otherwise it tends to become a sort of dry and knotty mess. I bought this mask after a friend of mine (with a veritable mane of hair), who swears by the whole line of products, told me it was a lifesaver. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the results.

After shampooing, I worked the mask into my hair, concentrating on the ends, and twisted it all up under a shower cap and went about my way. It was left on for about 5-7 minutes before I rinsed it out. Right away, my hair felt smooth and silky, although how it feels while still wet is not the best indicator. However, once dry, my hair was soft and shiny, and felt great. I barely had any knots to work through, which is a definite pleasure. I'm going to keep using it once a week or so, and will update my review if anything changes. Otherwise, the mask is definitely recommended, although the price is somewhat prohibitive. That being said, I'm willing to spend on things that are worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is expensive like 30$ but i like it. It makes my hair a little soft even tho its normally super dry. Best hair mask i ever had

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by harissamoegerl

Terrible! This hair mask did not do anything for my hair! I had used its a 10 leave in which is amazing and expected the same from the mask but I wss wrong. My hair felt more dry after the mask then before I washed my hair! left it on for the amount of time and a tiny bit longer but absolutely did not hydrate my medium to coarse hair. Don't waste your money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

A fabtastic mask. I bounce around with hair masks (I am curently using Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Intensive) but will buy this when I run out of that. I feel that it adds protein without weighing my hair down. My rarely have my hairstylist blow dry my hair after getting it done, instead I just have her slather this on and wear it for a few hours. It goes on clear so it's not all obvious when I am running my errands afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got a free sample of this at a local salon and with the one (and a half) application I felt it did smooth and hydrate my fine, dry, aging, color-treated white-girl hair. Meanwhile, I have no way to tell if it builds up with prolonged usage. So far though - I like it and will buy a tub when I next need hair mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by AStrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really loved this. My hair has been through so much dyeing and bleaching that it is a miracle that my hair is still here. This mask saved my hair! My hair is now shiny and soft.