November 25, 2014 | 1791 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ciccastars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to eye primer for about 5 years. Over the years, I've tried many other primers that came as samples from Sephora, but this is the only one that truly works all day on my oily lids. (The NARS primer also works; however, the applicator makes it difficult to dispense the right amount of product and it also irritated my eyelids a bit.) I also like the fact that it's beige rather than white - it blends more nicely and is a good match to my skin tone. It has never caused irritation for me. The tubes seem to last forever as you only need a small amount each day, and the price isn't bad, either. I haven't experienced any problems with separation, but I do use it daily, so I'm sure that helps. I have and will continue to buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by frostwoman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This does work very well. I have very oily lids, and this really makes my shadow last without creasing. The tube lasts a long time, and you only need a small amount of product. Only dislike is that product is now separating, I get oily liquid come out if I don't shake it up really well. And it's hard to do this with a tube. For that reason, I will probably try other brands as there seem to be many good options out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Lea420

I bought the Benefits one to try out but I prefer this one. I bought a gift eyeshadow pack from Sephora around Christmas and it came with a tiny tube. A little goes a long way with this one. I do use it as an eyeshadow sometimes since it has a golden hue, it does crease but stays better in place with eyeshadow. My eyelids are super oily especially if I'm in at the office but if I wasn't this would definitely sit better on my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has just replaced my Urban Decay primer potion as my fav eye primer. I put it on underneath my eyeshadow, go to work, 14 hours later after im home my eyeshadow still look the same as when i put it on this morning. Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good primer
It prevents they eyeshadow from possible smudging if you have oily eyelids
Also, the color of the eyeshadow really pop after i apply the eye primer
packaging is cute
Will i buy it? i don't know..cuz i wanna try out the UD primer to compare

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by ThePetiteRunner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried a few different primers, including the cult favorite by Urban Decay and I have to say I like this one more. I just dab a tiny bit over both lids and it keeps my eyeshadow totally in place all day. I love the silky, smooth texture and personally I think it works better than the UD primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by JessicaIsCool15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

honestly - i felt like this didn't do much for me. maybe I am crazy but I felt as though I didn't get many results when using this primer.. I mean, it definitely did keep some of my eyeshadow on all day but at the same time, never gave me great vibrancy or hold that I crave. I like to think the UD shadow primer does a much better job.,.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Mckinleykulman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried a ton of different eyeshadow primers, and this is by far my HG. I never have to worry about my eye shadow fading with this. I apply it either with my fingers or a sigma makeup brush and it blends right away. The tube lasts FOREVER. I literally bought it almost a year ago, use it every day, and I'm not close running out. Will def repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by uxi

This is one of those products that you probably take for granted and you're really on the fence about. It does keep my eye makeup intact for the better part of the day, but I can't help wondering if there is something similar for a much cheaper price (this is ~$25 in Australia which I think is a bit extreme for something that is the size of one of your fingers). Bought it after reading all the great reviews and I guess I'll keep buying it just for the sake of it until I find something less dear.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by westcoastduchessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best eyeshadow primer I have ever tried, I have tried so many and keep on coming back! It definitely keeps my eyeshadow from falling off. My eyeshadow stays on until I remove it with my makeup wipes! I recommend it to my friends and family, they love it!!