Mizani H20 Intense Night-Time Treatment

3.6

on 12/21/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this at a hair show with several other mizani products for only 8.00.

i tried this my hair is natural and this is very heavy and I usually lay on the moisture products but this is heavy for natural hair I for sure wouldnt recommend it for relaxed hair

on 1/7/2011 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have dry relaxed hair that sheds alot. I use this product every other night as recommended. When I wake up in the morning my hair is noticeably softer. My shedding and breakage has also reduced dramatically due to this product. While this product does not moisturize or hydrate my hair per se it does a good job of keeping my hair healthy. It is on the expensive side but I highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I started using this product a few weeks ago and boy!!!! I use a small amount and apply it my scalp a litte and work it through my hair. I don't find it greasy at all. Those who do find it greasy, you maybe using to much of the product.
My hair in the morning was soft, shiny and felt moisturized. I used a little polishing mist(razac) for added sheen and did my normal routine.

The smell is okay but the results are great.

on 8/2/2010 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The smell is way too much for me, and when I used it to seal my ends it was just greasy and took a long time to absorb. I noticed the next morning it left my hair really dry. It was too expensive and didn't deliver the desired result. I find just regular raw oils work much better than this. Will not repurchase.

on 3/29/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I first bought this on the recommendation of a hairstylist. She had been using Mizani shampoo and conditioner on my hair with great results. I needed something that could hydrate my strands on a regular basis and I wound up with this. At first I felt that this completely weighed my hair down and made it look greasy. I wasn't expecting that as this is water based. I stopped using it for quite some time. Upon reusing this, I remembered why I had stopped using it in the first place. This product is loaded with mineral oil. It's just AWFUL. It will leave your hair so coated and not even hydrated. Plus, your strands feel super dry later on. It costs about $17.99 per jar. Kind of pricey. The smell is not something I was a fan of. It is extremely artificial to me. I think there are better products out there to hydrate and moisturize hair. I will not repurchase.

on 4/26/2008 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I will and have brought this product over and over again. It really does help stop cases of serious breakage IF your hair is in relatively good health. It's a staple in my haircare regimen.

on 12/23/2007 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

To me, it's rare that a product really delivers on what it says it will do, especially hair products, and when you find one, it's almost surprising. Now, I actually love Mizani shampoos and conditioners (I rely on them for home care in between my bi-weekly hair appointments). Therefore, I hardly needed coaxing to try this product years ago.. The verdict? Mizani H20 Intense Night-Time Treatment DOES what it says and revives my relaxed, color-treated hair without feeling greasy or adding weight to the hair. Seriously, the results are consistently fantastic! (Like the shampoos & conditioners, I have used this product for at least 10 years.) Just put a small amount in the palm of your hands, rub your hands together, apply to your hair thoroughly, comb or wrap the hair, and then cover the hair with a silk scarf. The jar recommends use ever other night, and that's what I do. Voila! It helps me keep my hair moisturized and manageable. H2O Intense Night-Time is a absolute must have for me; I travel on business so I keep a jar at home and a jar in my business travel suitcase at all times!!! Phenomenal product. -- I'd give it 10 lippies if I could!!!