December 21, 2014 | 1609 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by KissyLipRaptor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Sinful Colors is my go-to brand! To me, their biggest plus is the 2$ price tag. I have tried lots of different brands of polishes, and I have personally seen no difference in wear between any of them as long as I use the same base and top coats. I wear my polish for a week then remove it pretty consistently. By the last day or two they're a bit dull and maybe one nail has chipped, but I think that's pretty good for a two dollar polish. They have plenty of colors, a consistent formula through those shades, and a decent brush. They do take slightly longer to dry than other brands, but I'm willing to wait the extra minute between coats. I have only come across one color, Black on Black, that REALLY doesn't dry well! Unless you want your mani to look perfect for two weeks and don't mind paying a lot for really expensive stuff, SC is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by skeletonpunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Sinful Colors is my favorite polish brand of all time. I own a boat load of these and I just love them.

PROS:
2 bucks a bottle... a total steal
Long lasting.. With top and base coat I can get a week out of most colors
Huge variety of colors... plus they're always releasing new ones for different holidays/seasons etc

CONS:
Creme shades can take a long time to dry
Glitters become goopy easily

I love polish but it's not something that I want to spend very much on, so these are perfect, and also great quality.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sinful nail polishes are very "hit or miss," in my opinion. I have run across some real winners in some colors and in others I'd never look at again. Having said that, proceed with caution. I personally prefer to stick with the major brands that have served me well over the years.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by jenzbugrulz

Love these polishes! They are fast drying and very forgiving! Easy to apply and a huge variety of color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just started using these polishes. Easy to find and affordable! I love the fact I can try different colors and finally be carefree and just have fun w/o the commitment of purchasing an expensive boutique product. as a result of trying out different polishes my nails have grown out and look presentable. Unlike some of the reviews, I like the thin formula and find it quite easy to paint my own nails. I find too many polishes thick and unforgiving to my clumsy man hands! My nails actually look professionally polished and I have never experienced this before. I have not had any issues w/ peeling (which I always do using other brands) or chipping and trust me I am not dainty with my hands. Will definitely recommend these polishes and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently saw the online at boots, they were on offer at 2 for 3 so i thought it buy a few of them and test them out at 1.50 each cant really complain. I am very pleasantly surprised by these! I bought a variety ranging from shimmery/creamy/normal colours and the ones i've tried so far have lasted nearly a full week with work cleaning etc.. I am very very happy with these they are cheap and cheerful and have some really lovely colours. The price is just a bonus, i've spent 5 times this on other polishes that i've really not been impressed with

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by j1llyp00f

I bought this in 24/7, a bright neon pink. I love it, but it dries matte. That isn't a problem since it can be easily fixed with a top coat. It lasts about 3 days, but I paint my nails every few days do it doesn't bother me. The formula is wierd but once you get used to it, it becomes normal.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by curlycolor

I honestly don't get all the hype about these polishes. Sure, they're cheap and they come in a lot of colors, but the formula is awful. It's so sheer and watery that the first coat is almost like no color at all.

Yesterday I was trying out a bunch of untried polishes on my nails; one of them was SC Exotic Green. I did two coats, and this was hours before bed. When I got up this morning, all the others----OPIS, China Glazes, Revlons, Spoileds----were fine. The SC was the only one with sheet marks.

Sorry, I'd rather pay more for good polish. It isn't a bargain if the product you buy is junk.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Abbieness

Ended up tossing into the trash unfortunately. It didn't last even 24 hours on my toes before it peeled off. Purchased at Rite Aid. Applied myself onto toenails. Applicator is shoddy, in my opinion. The next morning it looked fine. When I took my shoes off later in the day, it had peeled off 2 out of 3 toes already. I guess it is a case of - you get what you pay for. For the time wasted, having a professional pedicure would have been worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by yarie21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Shades range from creamy, to sparkly, to shimmery, to sheer. Excellent shade range and quality. $2.99 in Canada which is super cheap which is great for what feels like a higher price point nail polish. Will continue to try more and more!