SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/27/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love sinful colors,most colors work well with my nails and my mani lasts about 3 to 4 days without chipping.
There are few colors which i am partial to like starfish(medium dusty pink),ruby mine,Citrine(very bright orange on me,but i still love it),Lavander,berry color which i cant remember the name.I can get away with a base coat,1 thick coat of color and top coat for the darker colors.( i use sally hansen double duty )
I stopped buying new shades since i am not painting my nails as frequently as i used to,but with the walgreens sinful colors sale 99c coming up week 8/9 iam tempted to try the demi finish LEs

on 7/18/2015 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a handful of these polishes that I bought to start getting back into doing my nails without spending a ton of money, and they're all pretty good - easy to apply, opaque within 2 coats. I have a white and a yellow that are little trickier and need three, but those colors are always trouble, and for $2 I'm quite happy with them. With a good base coat and top coat, all the colors I've tried last as long as my more expensive polishes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I picked up one of these nail polishes after spotting a really pretty color at and endcap at Walmart and I am in love with these polishes. They apply very well, the colors are rich, and they last as long as my OPI, Revlon, and Essie polishes. And the shade selection is wonderful. And you can't beat the price!

on 5/14/2015 1:52:00 PM

I have two shades from this polish company- 'Blue By You' and 'Ice blue.'

Blue By You is a beautiful shade of blue, the closest name I can think of is Cobalt. It's got lots of turquoise-y shimmer that makes it seem to glow when the light hits it. It goes on perfectly with one-two coats. It stays on for a long time, no chipping. The only issue I ran into is that when it needs to come off, it takes as much work to do as a glitter polish would. But what can you do? I don't change my polish often and it wasn't too much trouble. Very good colour that could be used for all seasons.

Ice Blue was more problematic, but absolutely worth it. It's a periwinkle, leaning towards blue, with silver shimmer. It is EXTREMELY thin. Even with three coats stuff showed through. I solved this by putting a light purple polish underneath('Frenzy' from Studio M Lacquer) but it messed with the colour. I'd rather put a bunch of coats of it and keep the beautiful periwinkle shade. Not something i'll be using often. It'll be a good winter colour, though.

The biggest thing people forget with these polishes is the base coat. Without a base coat this polish WILL stain your nails if you are using dark or medium colors. However you should know to use a base coat no matter what color you are applying because it protects your nail and helps a thousand times over. I am in LOVE with three colors so far, and so many more that I need in my collection. Those colors are...

113 - Dream On
929 - Let's Talk
940 - Rise & Shine

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is the cheapest crap ever,it came OFF in the bath.never EVER buy this product.sinful colors nail polish.TERRIBLE

on 4/29/2015 6:16:00 PM

I love this stuff. This is my favorite brand of nail polish. I have almost all of the colors and have used them all. Like all polish brands, some of the polishes are outstanding, some are okay, and some aren't that great. Even the "bad" ones are workable, though. I haven't found one to be completely unusable. I find that the polishes with shimmers or glitters in them are almost always good. Some of the flat colors, especially the light colors and the pinks, tend to be streaky. A major plus is that the formula doesn't go goopy after only a year. I have many colors that I have had for several years and they are still smooth. For $1.99 a bottle, it is totally worth it to try any color that appeals to you.

on 3/13/2015 3:05:00 PM

Sinful Colors seems to have really stepped up their game in recent years. These used to be total dud products for me, gloppy, apply un-evenly no matter what I tried, chipped within a day or two....Not anymore!! I have re-discovered this line up, and am so glad!! Total bargain and the shades are nicer than they used to be. When you can sometimes get these BOGO, it is an even sweeter deal. I have enjoyed many of these shades, everything from the nudes/neutrals to the pastels to the brights to the shimmers and the glitters. I will say the glitters can be a little tricky to work with, but that seems to be true of any glitter polish from any line. Each shade I have gotten in the last couple of years has been a complete delight, very pretty on, easy to apply, and many I get a good week or more wear out of them. Opaque for me in 2 coats, sometimes even just one coat. Glad to have re-discovered this line!! To me they are a hidden gem in the drugstore!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Ambling around Walgreens one afternoon to get yet another WnW lipstick, and I walked past a sinfulcolors nail polish display and stopped. Heard of the brand, never tried them but they got good reviews here of course, so browsed a few colors. Had a berry shade and a plum shade already - I almost went for black, but I wasn't feeling it like I thought. Almost got a coral shade, but I save those colors for spring. Anyway, my eyes fell on this beautiful shade: deep, lush jewel-toned teal which was called Calypso. I swatched it on the display card - was true to color and not sparkly or glittery. Good. It looked like it'd play against my skin well, and it was a great winter shade so I got it, including my lipstick. Got home and tried it on immediately and it was divine! Complimented my skin, like I thought. Pigmented out the bottle, did not streak or become tacky after one coat (I applied 2). I put Seche fast dry top coat and it was bullet proof for at least 3 days; in my ocd-ness, I wash my hands a lot and it withstood that, not even the edges chipped. What is this trickery? Polishes will eventually chip, such as life, but it's pretty stubborn at that which is awesome. I got this at Walgreens for $2. Just. $2! I have OPI, Essie and Zoya - Sinfulcolors is right up there but without assaulting my wallet, yess! Definite rebuy!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have Sinful nail polishes in several (8) colors including my two favorite Bikini(neon pink),Dream On(semi neon orchid purple), Violets are Blue, Cream Soda,Under 18,Tapping Nails(gorgeous gold orange shimmer),Bali Mist (Duochrome Mauve Pink),Dancing Nails (Rose Gold). Out of all of them Dream On chips the fastest but the color is so gorgeous. All others last 7 days + until I am ready to remove with minimal if any chipping or tip wear.I also have a lot of higher end nail polishes mostly Dior, Marc Jacobs & OPI. Sinful is just as good & worth the $2.aNext to OPI is my favorite drugstore brand. I don't experience long drying times like I did with Essie (ugh).I use Seche Vite Base/Top Coat or Pure Ice.

Popular Polishes