July 29, 2014 | 1257 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Natitashii

I recently saw the online at boots, they were on offer at 2 for 3 so i thought it buy a few of them and test them out at 1.50 each cant really complain. I am very pleasantly surprised by these! I bought a variety ranging from shimmery/creamy/normal colours and the ones i've tried so far have lasted nearly a full week with work cleaning etc.. I am very very happy with these they are cheap and cheerful and have some really lovely colours. The price is just a bonus, i've spent 5 times this on other polishes that i've really not been impressed with

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by j1llyp00f

I bought this in 24/7, a bright neon pink. I love it, but it dries matte. That isn't a problem since it can be easily fixed with a top coat. It lasts about 3 days, but I paint my nails every few days do it doesn't bother me. The formula is wierd but once you get used to it, it becomes normal.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by curlycolor

I honestly don't get all the hype about these polishes. Sure, they're cheap and they come in a lot of colors, but the formula is awful. It's so sheer and watery that the first coat is almost like no color at all.

Yesterday I was trying out a bunch of untried polishes on my nails; one of them was SC Exotic Green. I did two coats, and this was hours before bed. When I got up this morning, all the others----OPIS, China Glazes, Revlons, Spoileds----were fine. The SC was the only one with sheet marks.

Sorry, I'd rather pay more for good polish. It isn't a bargain if the product you buy is junk.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Abbieness

Ended up tossing into the trash unfortunately. It didn't last even 24 hours on my toes before it peeled off. Purchased at Rite Aid. Applied myself onto toenails. Applicator is shoddy, in my opinion. The next morning it looked fine. When I took my shoes off later in the day, it had peeled off 2 out of 3 toes already. I guess it is a case of - you get what you pay for. For the time wasted, having a professional pedicure would have been worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by yarie21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Shades range from creamy, to sparkly, to shimmery, to sheer. Excellent shade range and quality. $2.99 in Canada which is super cheap which is great for what feels like a higher price point nail polish. Will continue to try more and more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by StilettoGlamourBarbie24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are so great!! I regularly get compliments when I use their red shade- GoGo Girl..makes peep toe heels look especially sexy ;). Feeling Great, Dare Devil, and Barely Pink are beautiful colors as well

-StilettoGlamourBarbie24 <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by gabbyy3789

Sinful colors is the best inexpensive brand I have tried. They're only $2 but you can find them for $1. They have a wide range of colors and glitters. Yes, I've noticed the formula is not always consistence, but, I own about 10 sinful colors and I haven't had a problem with any of them. So I recommend trying this brand if you haven't already.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ang3lwithashotgun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought a Sinful Colors nail polish in the color 952 Hazard (It's an orangey coral) from my local PharmaPlus (I live in Canada) for 2.99 which was a fantastic price. It worked really well and I had no issues with smudging or chipping as I applied a base coat (Sally Hansen's Double Duty) with a Matte Top Coat (NYC's Matte Me Crazy) and it's been over 4 days and my nails are still perfect, I'm a very hands on person, it's survived cleaning, reorganizing, and 3 loads of dishes!

Edit: I bought another one in a mint green [I'm a mint green nail polish junkie, I think I have 5], and it was terrible. It chipped on the first day! Definitely be careful on which one you buy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff doesn't work for me. For whatever reason, it never dries on me, and then smudges. Thought my lotion played a part, or thought maybe this bottle is just old, but at Christmas got a bottle of Holiday Rebel and used it with no lotion on, and it still never dries quite right on me. So far I've only been able to use it once as a top coat so why bother? Shame because they have cute colors. I'm surprised by all the great reviews. Other cheap brands I've tried at least dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ameliah13402

I have three sinful colours polishes, I find the full colours or creamy ones are gloppy and don't dry quickly at all. And the metallic ones are better but the colour is to thin for my liking. I find them that these polishes stay on for a quite a while but I still wouldn't buy them again.
Hope you have made your decision:)