April 20, 2014 | 1982 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by yarie21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Shades range from creamy, to sparkly, to shimmery, to sheer. Excellent shade range and quality. $2.99 in Canada which is super cheap which is great for what feels like a higher price point nail polish. Will continue to try more and more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by StilettoGlamourBarbie24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are so great!! I regularly get compliments when I use their red shade- GoGo Girl..makes peep toe heels look especially sexy ;). Feeling Great, Dare Devil, and Barely Pink are beautiful colors as well

-StilettoGlamourBarbie24 <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by gabbyy3789

Sinful colors is the best inexpensive brand I have tried. They're only $2 but you can find them for $1. They have a wide range of colors and glitters. Yes, I've noticed the formula is not always consistence, but, I own about 10 sinful colors and I haven't had a problem with any of them. So I recommend trying this brand if you haven't already.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ang3lwithashotgun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought a Sinful Colors nail polish in the color 952 Hazard (It's an orangey coral) from my local PharmaPlus (I live in Canada) for 2.99 which was a fantastic price. It worked really well and I had no issues with smudging or chipping as I applied a base coat (Sally Hansen's Double Duty) with a Matte Top Coat (NYC's Matte Me Crazy) and it's been over 4 days and my nails are still perfect, I'm a very hands on person, it's survived cleaning, reorganizing, and 3 loads of dishes!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff doesn't work for me. For whatever reason, it never dries on me, and then smudges. Thought my lotion played a part, or thought maybe this bottle is just old, but at Christmas got a bottle of Holiday Rebel and used it with no lotion on, and it still never dries quite right on me. So far I've only been able to use it once as a top coat so why bother? Shame because they have cute colors. I'm surprised by all the great reviews. Other cheap brands I've tried at least dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ameliah13402

I have three sinful colours polishes, I find the full colours or creamy ones are gloppy and don't dry quickly at all. And the metallic ones are better but the colour is to thin for my liking. I find them that these polishes stay on for a quite a while but I still wouldn't buy them again.
Hope you have made your decision:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Momlehman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these polishes, I have at this time 46 colors, my grandaughter, niece and I have girls night on Sat. We go crazy with designs and the color combinations. I have never worn nail polish before I found these (I'm 53) everytime I tried nail polish something always went wrong and I'd end up with a big mess and smudged nails! They dry quick which is great for my niece whos 5 and can't sit still for very long. We've been collecting them since the end of spring, at first I let the girls bring the polishes they picked out home, but within a couple of weeks they disappeared, so now they stay at my house and all the ones they misplaced were replaced. For every holiday, party whatever, theres a color and style. Some polishes need a couple of coats, but because it does dry quickly, its not a big deal. My girls and I have a great time, fun memories that will last for forever. And you can't beat the price or quaility. Love, Love, Love This product, and my nails look great!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I recently picked up 3 of these: Last Chance, Happy Ending, Kissy. Last Chance is a super dark green with a thick consistency. Kissy is a midnight blueish glitter that fully covers the nails after2-3 coats. Happy Ending is a metallic medium green color that is similar to Sally Hansen Extreme Nails Ivy League. Okay consistency. My 4th is Amethyst. I love this so much. I got it at my friends birthday party. Its a perfect matte medium purple, you should have it you ddon't have it. I give it 4 lippys because the consistency is unreliable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by bumblebrea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own 9 Sinful Colors polishes and I adore every one of them! ( #321 Forget Now, #842 Out of this world, #858 You Just Want, #927 Nail Junkie, #947 Mint Apple, #949 Nirvana, #950 Savage, #1106 Cinderella and #1252 Queen of Deco.) I will admit that they aren't too consistent with their formulas but each polish can be worked with and are definitely worth $4.50 (AUD) The brushes are perfect for my nail size which is sometimes hard to find.
the bottle size is very large (15 mL) and is a very cute shape, it looks professional and sweet.

Sinful Colors is by far my favourite brand and I'm looking forward to buying many more!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by lucyja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This nail polish is so hard to resist! Two dollars a bottle? Come on. I do not like their normal line at all. It's way to sheer and dries with little bubbles and hairs in it. I've found maybe one or two of the normal line I like. However, their limited edition lines are incredible! I am in LOVE with the Super Glossy line. I wear the black shade every day. It goes on really nicely and is definitely shiny. Also, the Leather Effects line. Great quality matte nail polish for two dollars. Let that sink in a minute.

TWO DOLLAR MATTE NAIL POLISH

It needs a few coats, but it is so fabulous and is looks sophisticated and beautiful. It comes in five or six colors. I currently own it in black (yeah, I'm a bit of a black nail polish junkie). Also, if you can stand the tedious process, It looks incredible as a french with Super Glossy black tips over matte black. Just puttin' that out there.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No