La Mer Eye Concentrate

3.3

Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Yeast Extract, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polysilicone-11, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Algae Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Tourmaline, Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Hematite, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Whey Protein, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Linoleic Acid, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St Pauls Wort) Extract, Artemia Extract, Butylene Glycol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Biotin, Acetyl Carnitine Hcl, Acetyl Glucosamine, Steareth-20, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Nylon-12, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phytosphingosine, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate, Sucrose, Glycosaminoglycans, Dipeptide-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alumina, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 1/30/2015 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have serious allergy problems so eye creams are always a disaster. very few pass the test. Dior is one and CDLM is another. I use it in the evening, it's a little rich for the morning. I love the metal ball routine, great idea and it seems to work. I have a few five lines and a little saggy in the evening but this actually seems to work! Consider I turned 50 2 weeks ago so not bad at all. very very pricy but overall very good.

on 9/13/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Really nice eye cream for day and night. It moisturizes well, did not cause any allergy and left my eye area very smooth and mositurized all day/night. It is also very easy to apply foundation over. I like the silver tipped applicator. I feel like I'm getting a spa treatment every morning and evening when I apply this. Keep the eye cream it in the fridge for better effect.
I still think that $190 for an eye cream is way toooo much for 0.5oz. but this is one of the best eye creams I have ever tried (that moisturizes and does not cause any allergy).
From website:
Fortified with an iron-rich mineral, The Eye Concentrate dramatically dissolves the appearance of dark circles. It works in tandem with a specially engineered, silver-tipped applicator which helps cool the skin, immediately improving micro-circulation.
• Skin that has lost its elasticity and suppleness is gently smoothed and toned, vastly reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Stamina and resilience are greatly restored.
• A wealth of antioxidants defends the eye area against future damage, helping skin look forward to a luminous future.

on 5/17/2014 2:09:00 PM

This product did nothing for me. I am a devotee of almost all La Mer, so I was very disappointed to find this eye creme neither here nor there. La Mer needs to amp it up on this one.

on 4/18/2014 11:19:00 PM

I'm so glad La Mer changed the packaging. I love the metal ball to apply the eye cream directly on my skin instead of using my fingers. I've been using La Mer eye cream for almost 10 years and I have no lines around my eyes!

on 4/14/2014 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product religiously for 2 years, I am 34 so I was 32 when I started.
This eye cream is very nice if you are looking for a expensive hydration experience, the smell is nice and the consistency is not heavy,is easy to absorbed to the skin.
When I started using this product I didn't have any wrinkles or fine lines, only dark circles and puffiness, but I was told that this cream would be great to prevent fine lines. But unfortunately, that didn't happen. I have noticed that now I have very fine lines around the eye.Im lookingg for a new treatment, I have tried other brands and i am not happy yet.
I guess I will try to get the eye concentrate samples every time i purchase my creme de la mer. Cause knowing that is not good to prevent wrinkles, im not willing to pay 180 dollars every 4 months never again.

on 4/13/2014 10:21:00 AM

How can be so expensive? I prefer black rim of the Benefits eye creams, the effect is better than this!!!

on 3/3/2014 8:46:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. This is my 3rd bottle. I have switched in between for sisley's but I still prefer this. It absorbs well, doesn't give an oily layer. after you apply around eye area, and you apply foundations on top, THERE ARE NO TRACE or smear at all!! unlike so many eye cream out there.

Well, the price is daunting. To save time I didn't use the applicator, instead use my fingers.. therefore quite unhygienic actually as I have to dip my finger to the product..

But overall I am quite satisfied with the product, except the price

This is the only La Mer product worth the cost, in my opinion. I love the smell, love how it absorbs, and moisturizes. My favourite eye cream.

Let me start by saying that I did put that I would repurchase, and I have... however, I'm always looking for a cheaper alternative because it is really expensive. I started using La Mer products a couple of years ago when the cold winters finally started to take their toll on my skin. Nothing would help my skin and I first started using the cream, and then added the eye cream into my regimen. I've tried many other eye creams in between, always hoping to find something that would work just as well but at a better price. I do have dry skin, and I hate that with other eye creams, my concealer looks cakey and makes me look like I have wrinkles. This product really moisturizes the under eye area and makes me feel more comfortable. I'm not sure about wrinkle prevention or fighting, but it definitely helps me hydrate the under eye area so in the end I will continue to purchase until someone comes up with a cheaper alternative.

on 12/16/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm a snob and unapologetic about it. Read my reviews. I'm completely price insensitive: if a product is good, it doesn't matter how much it costs. If a product is bad, it doesn't matter how much it costs.

I received 3 little sample tubes of this eye cream. That's enough to use for about 2 weeks (most people WAY overdo eye cream). It was nice, but I didn't see anything special, like I have with La Mer's The Oil Absorbing Lotion or with Crème de la Mer, which are both incomparable.

For the price of this eye cream, it should do my laundry and give me a b**w job. Seriously. I was well-hydrated, but it doesn't do anything for darkness, and I didn't see my fine lines under my eyes diminished, and fine lines are all I have.

I would say to anyone interested in this eye cream, buy a Clarisonic Opal with your money instead, and find a different product.

I'm very curious about La Prarie's new ice crystal complex eye cream that comes out in February ($350 price tag). I will try that when it debuts. So far, the only "expensive" (over $60) eye cream I have found to perform well is Prescriptives intensive Rebuilding Eye Cream. I'll probably just order that again.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)