April 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Treatments - Alberto Vo5 - Fortify & Repair - Deep Moisturizing 3 Minute Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

Superb. Deeply, deeply moisturizing without weighing my hair down. Utterly dirt cheap. Found it for $1.99 at the dollar store and I may have to clean them out. Less thick than you would expect. Smells good, sort of like old fashioned hair care products, not fruity. White semi-lotion, semi-cream mask in an 8 ounce jar. Contains cones. I have coarse, wavy-curly hair prone to frizziness, which has been colored treated and foiled.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 10:51:00 PM More reviews by enitsirhc

Grabbed this stuff because other hair treatments were getting too expensive. I totally didn't expect it to work this well! It makes my hair super soft and bouncy. Works better than treatments 3x its price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 11:39:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The deep conditioning treatment masque made my hair feel healthier than before I used it. The best thing was that the price was reasonable. Overall, it's a pretty good value and it worked pretty well.