April 20, 2014 | 1753 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Mistletoe

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 7:24:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ugh, not my colour at all. Way too much golden shimmer for my taste. Left my eyelids looking quite dirty. Maybe I'm not used to wearing such strong shades… It's a very hard colour to work with, and I don't have enough patience to do that. But at least I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by RotaryGirl

This is a tricky little shadow, not quite what it appears at first, when the brush is loaded with pink, gold and green glitter in the illusion of a deep green base. Once it settles on the skin, it's a fairly bright medium meadow green that blends perfectly with Leaps and Bounds, a lighter bright golden-green, and the glitter rather disappears (not sure where, my face isn't covered in it). Not what I'd wear, ordinarily, but through the magic of individual coloring, it's very flattering on my pale skin. Blends well despite the glitter, at the outer corners and the crease. Very pleased, and will try more shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by bubbleheart

Gorgeous color, but tricky to actually wear. On the skin, this is a true grass green type color with silvery shimmer and some stray red shimmer as well....well pigmented and different from how it looks in the jar. I imagine it would be difficult for many people to wear alone all over their eyelids, but when applied lightly or blended with another color it can be lovely....I adore green shadows but very few suit me and Im afraid this isnt one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 6:45:00 AM More reviews by sebrex

beautiful as an eyeliner, same colour as my green eyes, but with pink shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this free as a GWP for my order. I wasn't exactly thrilled with the color being green at first, but after reading the reviews here I got more excited. It is a beautiful color! Absolutely perfect for the holidays. The green is not as dark as I thought and the shimmers make it really pretty. Color payoff was wonderful as well, I swatched it on my hand with no base and the color was still very pigmented and vibrant. I can't wait to play with this great shadow more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by meiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great color payoff for such affordable eyeshadow!
I was afraid of the color because I've failed alot with greens but this one is different. Really buildable yet so sheer, and the color is so pretty!
I'm not a frequent e/s wearer, but I do love collecting pretty colors for special occasions, and this sure will be THE e/s for a while. =)
I just love EDM eyeshadows. Def. will buy again and again. and again. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very nice green. It's kind of a true green, with a purple pink sheen to it. Love how it looks on my lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Mistletoe is a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful green shimmer shadow! It is NOT forest green, thank goodness. More of a turquoise blue, aquamarine, sea green kind of color. It's really rare to find this color anywhere(besides MAC), it is truely beautiful for evening look. The shimmer and dark color is probably not suitable for day wear though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A pretty, pigmented true green shadow with gold/lavender shimmer on top of it, it's pretty bright compared to Cypress which is a muted olive shade. This is a great accent color, for the crease, outer V, or as a liner. I wore it with Cherry Fizz on the lid, this in the outer V / outer crease, and On the Phone as a highlight, using Alima's Black Cherry liner, and it was a very pretty combo. I applied slightly damp with Fix + sprayed onto the brush first, and used HiP Paint in Secretive as a primer. I was pleased with the blendability after the shadow was applied, it wasn't too hard to blend into the other colors. Lasted all day. I really like this color but I don't think I will wear it as much as Cypress just because it is a brighter color, but it's good for when you need a bright green.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by purplepaulina

I got this eyeshadow for free with an order along with tinsel time eyeshadow (which I LOVE). This shadow is just blah... i really don't like it much, the green is like a medium green and the sparkles are just too much. It's a hard eyeshadow to work with in my opinion but I'll see what I can do with it.

Edit: The EDM Company has changed very much the last few months. Their customer service is horrible and their products have changed. I use to love this company, but now I don't want anything to do with them due to the treatment of some of their most loyal customers. There are way better mineral companies out there. I won't ever purchase anything from them. I am done with EDM.