November 27, 2014 | 976 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Frosty Spearment Mentha Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

my favorite lip shine of all time
i tried this around Christmas time last year. and I will love it the best forever.
the shine is good, flavor is great, and the iridescent sparkle adds a pretty twist to my lips.
best ever

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by purtypimpin

I agree with this being a great overnight gloss. I love this one because it doesn't irritate my lips like the peppermint Mentha Lip Shine glosses do(which is odd because this has peppermint oil listed as an ingredient). It's sheer shimmer makes it perfect for the holidays with an interesting tingling effect on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ilygurlie

WOW. I recieved this as one of my bday presents and I am in love! I'm not a HUGE fan of the original CO bigelow in the green tube.. but I love love love love this!! This really refreshes your lips and I love the taste and smell of peppermint.. This goes on clear with sparkles.. This is limited edition which sucks :( I would pay the full price for this because it's simply amazing. So refreshing, NOT sticky, and has a pleasant minty smell! My HG lipgloss!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great flavor of these lippies it's got the same qualities, keeps your lips soft, especially overnight. I recommend this & I'd buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ckramer

Best lipgloss out there. I got this as an early Christmas present from a friend, and it's funny because I asked for the cinnamint and the tinted ones from my parents. And I have to say, I have fallen in love. I knew this would be moisturizing, but I was surprised by how much. My lips get incredibly dry in the winter, and, with using this, they haven't been bothering me at all. I also love the shine - not too much, just enough. The tingling effect is also nice. Will definitley repurchase - probably a different one, though, just to try others out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I'm already a fan of the originals. I have every flavor. When I saw these, I thought "they're right up my alley". This is my least favorite of the three simply because the spearmint flavor isn't my favorite. Really great for the holidays!