December 19, 2014 | 1478 users online

Treatments (Face) - IS Clinical - Youth Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by bella1509x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW JUST WOW!!!!! Look here, due to nightmarish circles I'm an eye cream junkie these bad boys are the bain of my existence. Due to my colouring my under eyes have always been my main concern, any sign of stress, poor night sleep & allergies my under eyes get even worse. Having tried estee lauder, neostrata, glo therapeutics, clinique and many more the only decent one was neostrata but that never gave me an OMG moment well nothing did until I found this beauty iS clinical youth eye complex. I noticed a difference the next day and every day gets just better & better I have only been using it for a week however I really feel like it lives up to its hype. Not even a pea sized more like petite pois size is all you need to do both eyes I also have enough left to put on my cheeks or any other area of concern. My eyes have re gained that sparkle and awoken look the only downfall is the price but it's still worth every penny I seriously adore this stuff x

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by kimclara

If you are talking about the iS Clinical Youth Complex, I loved it! I usually use this product before going to be and rub it over my face and neck. My results showed about at the end of the two week after religiously putting it on all night. I found this product at SkincareMarket.net and seems affordable when purchasing from them

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by katgut

I like both the Youth Complex and the companion eye cream enough to keep buying them. These aren't miracle creams, but I do think they help with fine lines (esp on the outsides of my eyes) and generally keep my skin looking pretty good. I alternate the face cream with Retin A at night and use the eye cream 2x daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by smhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm making a review for the eye youth complex serum. I had used this for approximately two years and it really helps with any crows feet or fine lines. Definitely does diminish them and with continuous use will keep them away. I have quit buying this and now use NIA24 SSC for my entire face and eye area. The price became a burden when it came to buying both iS Clinical Eye Youth Complex and NIA's SSC, so one of them had to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by alwells

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This IS a wonder cream. I use the IS Youth Eye serum. It's the BEST eye product I've ever used. And I have tried just about everything. This is on the pricier side, although a half a pea size is sufficient for both eyes (I've had my bottle for about 6 months and counting). I use this a.m. and p.m. I also use TNS Essential serum. I think the 2 work well together.

My eyes have always been the area that bugged me most. I have an animated face, so smile lines set in in my mid to late 20s. Now, they aren't noticeable when my face is at rest. This stuff is a miracle cream, it really is.

The packaging is crappy though. After a month or so, the silver label starts to flake off and stick on your hands. Not a fun things when you're applying face products. I also hate how the manufacturers put these products in bottles that don't allow you to see how much product remains.

All of that said, I'm hooked for life. And I'm tempted to try the facial cream as well. I'm just hesitant to get hooked on yet another expensive product in my skin care regime.

____
Update: this is a bit of a shame to have to do on such a high end product -- but regarding the flakey labeling (which continues to be a problem) -- here is my solution.... I take heavy-duty (the stuff professional craftsmen use, not Scotch :)) tape and affix it around the bottle. It ain't all that pretty, but it works. Still love this product.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by 30somethingAsian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is actually called Youth Complex, but I didn't want to do a separate review and confuse people. DAMN, this stuff works. My eyelids started getting thinner (Orbital Fat Loss) and when you're Asian and the eyelid delfates, it can create a crease which changes the whole shape of your eye. I think this problem happened partly from Latisse (Google Orbital Fat Loss, and Wikepedia brings up Latisse). I use the Youth Complex on my upper eyelid very close to the brow bone and it took care of the problem. Because the serum comes in a pump and more comes out than I really want, I put the rest on my cheeks. It REALLY plumps your skin your skin up wherever you put it. You can really hold off on fillers with this product. It is pricey, but WELL worth it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mgibbs

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I waited to write this review after using this for 6 months and it
definately works. I went on vacation for a week and forgot it at home and by the end of the week my skin looked horrible. This definately
plumps the skin and firms it. I love it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by rose919

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is for the Youth serum. I got some samples and using it only for 3 days only. My skin is looking better. I am using it only for the night together with my moisturizer. In case I skipped the night cream after the serum, my skin was dry and flaky. Will came back later with updates.
UPDATE after 2 weeks: wow. This serum is working!!! My skin looks much better (was not bad before though), plump, glowing and even toned!!! Will by the full size definitely!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Kayabea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

IS Youth Complex was suggested for me by my doctor, but I did not want to pay the price.($135.00) I did try the samples he gave me, and LOVED the product. I shopped around online and found the cheapest retail place was Boundary Waters.($104 or $104.50) Mine was purchased on Ebay for around $93.00. I have been using Youth Complex for three weeks and my skin is glowing. I have very few wrinkles, but the fine lines I do have plump up and are barely noticible. You only need to use very little product, and don't have to use a moisturizer afterward so I can justify the cost. At this point I will definitely buy again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by SidB

This product is expensive, so I find a way around that buy buying sample sizes on eBay (as I do with my Skinceuticals phloretin cf serum). I have used many, many "active" products over several years, and while many are nice, I rarely see real results. Well, I've been using this for 3 months, and my skin definitely glows more and is visibly plumper and smoother. I can't wait to see how it looks in 3 more months!

I'm sure the other products I use help, and I think they all work well together. I apply IS Youth in the AM after the Skinceuticals (I wait between applications). At night I use MUAC's glyluronic seum, which I also love, followed by whatever serum I have lying around. I also use simple moisturizer like Cerave, and a good sunscreen in the AM.

I recommend IS Clinical Youth if you have dry, sensitive, and/or thin skin. Try it for a few months before you make a judgment.