September 20, 2014 | 1860 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Farouk CHI - Chi Rocket Blow Dryer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlley2909

I paid a high price to get a good reliable product. I was told it was guarantee for a lifetime if I kept box. I pad.over $125...
Beauty Express and Farouk refuse to honor the agreement. I could have bought one at Target or anywhere for 1/5 the price. Why are they allowed to rip off consumers like that...I thought Chi was a reputable company. Buyer beware...Shame on them! I hate being taken advantage of and no recourse...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by LauraWolfhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too expensive for what it's worth. Chi hair dryers have always turned out to be faulty and short lived, I'm giving up completely on this brand.

If anyone's interested in using a PROFESSIONAL hair dryer then choose the Karmin Salon Pro Professional hair dryer. A 2000 watt motor (longlasting), multiple settings, cool shot and pure ceramic heat will give you the professional results that Chi lacks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by tanno123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was having serious doubts about spendin so much money on a hairdryer (80 Gb pounds) but it is worth every penny and I'm beyond happy with it.

I have super thick biracial hair (enough for 2 people!) so I really need a comb attachment.

I can't believe this dries my in about 15/20 minutes and just like they do in the salon.
I highly recommend -- miracle worker!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by angelfiyah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it! Here I go again with another bias review! lol lol I love Chi products. With that said, I love my Rocket. It "Zooms" through my medium texture when needed. I use Chi Silk Infusion inconjunction with the Rocket... A Great Combo!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by melovesmakeup

Ok, I liked this blowdryer when I had it. It was quiet and got super hot (too hot at times). I used this dryer for about 2 years, but I had to throw it away because it started to SPARK! I thought it would start my hair on fire. I will not repurchase because of this reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this dryer is amazing. you will have a salon quality blow out every time you blow dry your hair with no frizz but rather smooth volumous hair. if you blow dry your hair often i highly recommend investing your $ for this dryer. my only regret is i didn't sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by nickitraylor

I heart this hair dryer! I can't believe I waited this long to get it. YES it's expensive, and YES it's worth every darn penny! I found it on Amazon through another distributor for under $100. Of course, I have been buying cheapie hairdryers. For what I've spent on those that have burnt out I could have been enjoying this one!

I have long (to bra strap) hair, very very thick and wavy. It usually took ~20 minutes to dry my hair mostly dry. Today it took less than 15 minutes to get ALL THE WAY dry. It looked like a professional blow out. All I used was my round ceramic brush and the dryer and blew dry in sections. It is so fabulous!!!! And my hair looked so so shiny and straight! I love love love this product!!!! If you're thinking of buying this, stop thinking and DO IT! You won't regret it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by celymoon

Wow! That's my initial reaction to this dryer. I have long thick wavy hair and this baby straightened my hair out in 25 minutes. I was shocked. It takes me at least 45 minutes to blow out my hair with my Solano and I have to constantly be working the hair so it's not frizzy. This thing literraly took 2-3 minutes on each section and my hair came out like I ran a damn hair iron through it. I was amazed. I'm pretty lazy with blow drying my hair becaus it was such a mission, but this dryer makes it so easy. I love it and can't beleive I didn't try it sooner! I didn't even need to use my CHI iron afterwards. Highly recommend.Only downfall is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 11:12:00 AM More reviews by dancingdp

I am a professional stylist and need a dryer that is powerful and fast. This is it for me in the salon ***Caution: If your hair if fine this may be too powerful and hot for you. You can not control the temperature, as it has no temperature settings, just speed settings. It is great for people with thick curly hair though. IMOA

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by SandyTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews, I wondered how a hair dryer could speed up drying time and make your hair look better. Well, I was curious and in need of a new dryer. I have only bought cheapies at Sally's so paying over $100 was hard. Well, I've had it a week now and must say, it is pretty great. It does reduce the time it takes to dry your hair. Not by half, IMO, but at least by 1/3. I have thick, pretty frizzy Asian hair. I usually get straight perms as I like my hair straight and naturally, mine is wavy. Well, I'm pregnant and can't get any chemical treatments for a while. So, I have to manually dry and straighten my hair daily. It does get hot as others have indicated so be careful. You could burn your shoulder. And it does reduce the frizz and makes my hair shinier somehow. I usually put in a gloss or shine product after drying my hair but now I don't need to. And my hair gets straighter with this dryer. Maybe it's the high heat. Anyway, I recommend this product and would buy it again. In a heartbeat.