October 21, 2014 | 980 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Cherry Full Colour Gloss in 33

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by sloanepeterson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love the Cherry Oil lip gloss by Korres. I've been buying the Fuschia color for years and I finally crossed over and bought a #33 Naturel in addition to the fuschia.

This lip gloss feels like heaven on the lips. You can feel that it is moisturizing as well as providing color. It isn't sticky, it's smooth and can a nice consistency.

I'm giving it a four only because it doesn't last too terribly long and for the price, comparable to other lip glosses you get less product. But that doesn't affect how I feel about it. The Naturel is a beautiful pinky-nude that is definitely a MLBB color. It has a slight shimmer.

Highly recommend this shade as a daytime or work shade. Try the fuschia for a great night time color!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by SanDiegoAli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really love this lipgloss! I'm an olive NC25 and it gives me an amazing YLBB look. The gloss itself isn't super sticky like some lip glosses are and it smells divine!

I definitely plan on re-purchasing after I use this tube up.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by sara942

This was my first Korres lipgloss (I now have 7 because the formulation is wonderful), and while the color is a pretty flattering, brownish nude that doesn't wash me out, the formulation in this particular color is significantly thicker and stickier than the others. Like the other Korres glosses, it's very moisturizing, shiny and smooth in texture, but it's just so thick that I don't tend to reach for it often.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by AsianDiva123

It makes me sad to write this review. I looove this lip gloss, the color, the texture...etc. I just hate the packaging. It leaked like crazy in my makeup pouch (it was closed TIGHT). Since I can't carry it anywhere with me, I only keep it at home and use in the am before I leave the house. It's too bad because I really do like the gloss itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Mandibulo

Most of this review is copy-pasted from my previous Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss review, as my love for it remains the same - it only changes colors.

Nothing but the best to say about this product! It's a lovely neutral brownish nude with fine gold shimmer running through it - makes the lips look plump and juicy and healthy and candy-like. The color payoff is rather sheer, meaning it doesn't look as strong on the lips as it does in the tube, but for a lip gloss it's more than decent. However the most awesome bit is the feel of it as well as its staying power: Its consistency is so smooth, far from sticky and goopy and thick; it just feels lighweight and incredibly moisturizing. Plus it lasts for absolutely hours and wears off evenly without leaving any gross residue. The only downside to it (but a plus for some) is the obnoxious fake cherry scent it carries, however that fades fast enough and all you're left with is fresh, conditioned, beautiful looking lips. At this price this is hands-down the best lip gloss on the market, better than some higher end brands even. Will get all the colors cause they're just gorgeous and feel wonderful on! So recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this gloss based on the rave reviews.
I am glad I did, as it's a very flattering YLBB shade.
it's an extremely natural and polished shade, for a nude lip. I love teh shimmer and it lasts a decent amount of time.
What I strongly dislike is the scent, as I hate cherry scents (the artificial ones i mean, I love the
eating the fruit that my no means had this smell!!).
However I hold on for a few minutes as it luckily disappears. I would give this gloss a 3.5 but for encouragement I gave it a 4 but it's not a full 4!!.
I also don't love the pacakging. It's really cheap looking.. looks like a teenager drugstore chapstick. Really ugly and not glam.
But for only 6 one cannot really complain, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by addictedreader

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite nude gloss yet. It stays on well, looks very flattering. Not too brown. Light shimmer. Smells yummy. Doesn't bleed on me. Lips are softer after use. Nice natural product. Best deal is purchasing as part of a the gloss trios so you get 3/20 instead of 17 each.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

I really love this lipgloss but, the packaging drives me crazy. For some reason the two I purchased, the lids kept coming apart in two pieces , the wand and the actual lid. Other than that they are really great. they are very moisturizing and they last a fairly long time plus they leave a nice tint of color on your lips after.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this color. It's called "nude" and is a pinky brown with a little sparkle. It think it would be a good nude for lots of different skin tones. I bought is as part of a lipgloss trio from Sephora. I'm just not sure if I'd pay $17 for just one lipgloss. The tube is pretty small.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased as a trio set of Korres cherry lip glosses from Sephora for less than $20 and well worth the amount vs. what they cost individually (and they're the same size!). This is my favorite color out of the 3 because it goes very well with a smokey eye look or when I want a polished neutral look and don't want too much color on my lips, especially at work. The application goes on great and doesn't feel thick or goopy like a lot of MAC glosses I have. It keeps my lips moist too. I'll definitely buy this again.