Josie Maran Cosmetics Lip Liner in Natural

4.3

on 6/5/2009 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was the first lipliner that I got and I simply love it! It's nude color on my lips - not pink or orange - but simply a nudish brown color that helps me achieve a nude lip look. It goes on creamy without feeling greasy and lasts all day. I will definitely repurchase when I run out- which doesn't appear to be happening any time soon. Don't be fooled by the small size of the pencil. It lasts long without the need for sharpening and fits very nicely in my makeup bag. Definitely a keeper!

on 2/5/2008 1:23:00 PM

This is a soft pinky-brown lip pencil. It goes on smoothly without any drag. I usually wear this with a little gloss on top and gives me a nice soft natural look. Lasts a fair amount of time. I will definately repurchase.

on 12/18/2007 1:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Although I am a TOTAL JM convert and I LOVE everything so far too bad this product just wasn't what I had hoped for as far as color goes. It has a nice texture and it's soft and easy to use but unfortunately it's just too dark and too brown to be considered a nude color. It's described as "nude" but for me it's far from it. It almost reminds me of an eye liner color more than a l/l color. I usually have to mix it w/something else to lighten it up a bit. It may just not be the right shade for me but I think it'll work for other skintones. I say aside from the color being not a nude it's really a great product and if you'd like to give it a try call the Barney's in Frisco and ask for Diana w/JM she is an A+ when it comes to customer service.

Popular Lip Liners